Eternal TV is an IPTV provider that lets you stream more than 13,000 live TV channels and 2,000 on-demand content. This IPTV has an in-built player and is only available as an APK file. So, you can sideload Eternal TV on Firestick with the help of installers like Downloader or ES File Explorer.
With a subscription to Eternal TV, you will get live TV channels from Europe, the UK, the US, Canada, Asia, and more. Moreover, you can live stream sports events like MLB, NBA, EPL, NHL, etc., exclusively in HD and SD streaming quality.
In this article, we have provided you with the installation and setup guide for Eternal TV on Firestick.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Get Eternal TV on Firestick using Downloader
You can get Eternal TV on Firestick using the sideloading method. To sideload, you need to install the Downloader on Fire TV Stick.
1. Tap the Find icon, and select the Search bar.
2. Search for Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and select the app from the search result.
3. Click the Get or Download button to install the Downloader app.
4. Open Settings on your Firestick and select My Fire TV.
5. Choose Developer options.
6. From the Developer options, select Install Unknown Apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn ON the feature.
8. You can open the Downloader app from the Your Apps & Games section on your Firestick device.
9. Select Home from the left pane, and enter the APK URL of the Eternal TV app (https://bit.ly/3EINRcy). Next, hit the Go button.
10. Wait for the Eternal TV APK file to download. Then, click the Next button.
11. Click the Install button to get the Eternal TV app.
12. Wait for the Eternal IPTV app to install.
13. Finally, tap Open to launch this IPTV app on your Firestick device.
How to Sideload Eternal TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a popular file manager used to organize your media files. With that, you can also sideload Android apps with the built-in Downloader. However, you need to buy the premium version ($9.99/month) to install APK files.
1. Install the ES File Explorer app on Firestick. After installing the ES File Explorer, turn on the option Install unknown apps for ES File Explorer. To do it,
Go to the Firestick Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps → ES File Explorer → Turn on.
2. Tap the Downloader icon.
3. Click the +New icon.
4. Type Eternal TV URL as https://bit.ly/3EINRcy in the path box and type Eternal TV in the name box. After entering the details, click Download Now.
5. Wait for the Eternal TV APK file to download.
6. Then, click Open File.
7. Now, select the Install button.
8. Wait for the Eternal IPTV app to install.
9. Finally, the Eternal TV app will be installed on your Firestick.
How to Watch Eternal TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Open the Eternal TV IPTV app on Firestick.
2. Enter your Eternal TV login username and password. After entering those details, click Log in.
3. Stream your desired content from the comfort of your couch.
Tip! If you don’t find your favorite channels on Eternal TV, you can try Vader Streams on Firestick at a minimal price.
How to Install Eternal IPTV Addon on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app and open the Settings menu.
2. Select System and tap Add-ons. Then, enable the Unknown Sources toggle.
3. Go back to the Settings menu and open the File Manager. Tap the Add source option.
4. Enter the Eternal IPTV repository link (http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/) and name it as Mis Fit. Tap Ok.
5. Go to Add-ons settings and choose Install from zip file option.
6. Then, choose Mis Fit and wait for the repository to get installed.
7. Now, click the Install from repository option and choose the repository.misfitsmods.zip file.
8. Select the Mis Fit repository from the list of repositories.
9. Go to Video Add-ons and choose the Eternal IPTV addon.
10. The addon will be installed on the Kodi app on Firestick.
11. Open the addon and sign in with your IPTV account to stream all the video content.
How to Subscribe to Eternal TV IPTV
1. On your smartphone or PC browser, head to the Eternal TV IPTV website – https://eternalhosting.net/eternaltv/.
2. Select the Prices tab.
3. Click Get Started by choosing your preferred plan.
4. On the next page, enter the necessary details and click Continue.
5. Select Checkout.
6. Enter the billing address, and click Complete Order.
7. Complete the payment. The login credentials will be sent to your registered email address.
How to Watch Eternal TV on Firestick Securely With a VPN
Eternal TV offers its content over Internet Protocol technology. To keep your data private and avoid unnecessary tracking, we suggest you connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick and securely watch your favorites.
1. Select Find and tap Search from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Use the virtual keyboard to search for ExpressVPN.
3. Pick the ExpressVPN app from the search results.
4. Select the Get / Download button to install ExpressVPN.
5. After the installation, launch the app.
6. Sign in with your subscription account.
7. Then, choose the right VPN server location and click the Connect button.
8. Now, you can launch the Eternal TV app and stream on it securely.
Eternal TV: Subscription Plans
You will get 3 types of subscription plans with a 24-hour free trial. They are
- Monthly Plan – $11.99
- 6 Months Plan – $59.94
- 1-Year Plan – $83.88
You can get the subscription from the Eternal IPTV website.
Features of Eternal TV
- The dedicated EPG lets you switch between TV channels quickly and easily. It also displays the details about the program currently playing.
- It has separate categories for movies, series & live TV channels. Hence, it is easy to find your favorite content.
- Eternal TV updates content frequently every week.
- The Eternal TV APK is a lightweight app and consumes only 20 MB of your device’s memory.
- Lets you download the content which can be watched offline.
- Doesn’t charge additional fees other than the subscription plans.
- You can live stream Pay-per-view sports events.
- It does provide you with 24/7 customer support.
How to Fix Eternal TV Not Working on Firestick
If Eternal TV is not working on Firestick try the below fixes to troubleshoot the issues.
- If you encounter any buffering or loading issues, check on the internet connection on your Firestick device.
- Ensure the subscription is active. If it is expired, renew the Eternal TV subscription.
- Clear the Eternal TV app cache on Firestick.
- Make sure to connect your Firestick to the TV properly if the device screen blacks out often. Double-check that you have connected your Firestick with the original cable.
- To fix the glitches while steaming, try restarting Firestick.
- Update Fire TV to the latest firmware version, and check again.
- Lastly, reset your Fire TV stick and install the Eternal TV application from scratch.
Best Alternatives for Eternal TV IPTV
If you are unsatisfied with the performance of Eternal TV IPTV, you can look at the best replacements listed below.
Iconic Streams is one of the best live TV streaming apps that is available for Android devices. You can sideload Iconic Streams on Firestick using installers. With the Iconic Streams app on Firestick, you can watch more than 6000 HD channels. You can watch PPV events and on-demand videos on multiple screens. It provides you with the M3U URL playlist, so you can stream this IPTV on any free M3U player.
Similar to Eternal IPTV, Venom IPTV offers 800+ live TV channels. Though the live TV channel count is low, you will get the majority of live sports events and new channels on Venom IPTV. You need to sideload the Venom IPTV on Firestick using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Yes, Eternal TV is not illegal. So, we advise you to use a VPN on Firestick for a safer steaming experience.
No, Eternal TV is still working and the website is active.
* Head to the Eternal TV website and click Login. Select Forget Password.
* Enter the registered email address. You will receive an email. Select the email ID and click on the link to reset the Eternal TV password.