Eternal TV is an IPTV application that lets you stream more than 13,000 live TV channels and on-demand content. You will get live TV channels from Europe, the UK, Canada, Asia, and more. The Eternal TV is an Andorid-based app. To install Eternal TV on your Firestick, you need to sideload the APK file of the app using Downloader or ES File Explorer. By installing the Eternal TV app, you can live stream different sports events like MLB, NBA, EPL, NHL, and more.
How to Get Eternal TV on Firestick using Downloader
If you’re a Firestick user, you can’t download the Eternal IPTV app directly from the Amazon Store. But you can access Eternal TV on Firestick by using the sideloading method.
Follow the steps below to install Downloader on Firestick and get Eternal TV.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. Click on the Find tab, followed by the Search tile.
2. Search for the Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and select the same app from the search result.
3. Click on the Get or Download button to install the Downloader.
4. Then, open the Settings on your Firestick and select My Fire TV.
5. Now, choose Developer options.
6. From the Developer options, select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose the Downloader app and turn ON the feature.
8. Now, you can open the Downloader app from the Your Apps & Games section.
9. Select Home from the left pane, and with the help of your Firestick remote, enter the URL of the APK File of the Eternal TV app https://bit.ly/3JBE4pi. Next, click on the Go button
10. Wait for the Eternal TV APK file to download.
11. Then, click on the Next button.
12. Now, click on the Install button to install the Eternal TV app.
13. Wait for the Eternal IPTV app to install.
14. Finally, click on Done to complete the installation process.
How to Install Eternal TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a popular file manager used to organize your media files. Along with that, you can also sideload Android apps with the inbuilt Downloader. But you need to buy the premium version ($9.99 per month) to install APK files.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on Firestick. If you don’t have the app, see how to install ES File Explorer on Firestick.
After installing the ES File Explorer, ensure to enable the option Install unknown apps for ES File Explorer. To do it,
- Go to the Firestick Settings and select My Fire TV.
- Tap the Developer Options on the next screen.
- Hit the option Install unknown apps.
- Enable the option ES File Explorer by clicking the toggle button.
2. Tap the Downloader icon.
3. Click the +New icon.
4. Type Eternal TV URL as https://bit.ly/3JBE4pi in the path box and type Eternal TV in the name box. After entering the details, click Download Now.
5. Wait for the Eternal TV APK file to download.
6. Then, click on Open File.
7. Now, select the Install button.
9. Wait for the Eternal IPTV app to install.
10. Finally, the Eternal TV app will be installed on your Firestick.
How to Move Eternal TV App to Firestick Home Screen
1. Press the Home button on the remote for a few seconds. From the displaying option, select the Apps section.
2. Under Your Apps & Channels section, navigate to Eternal TV.
3. Click on the Menu button on the remote and select Move to Front.
4. Now, you can easily access the Eternal TV app from the Firestick home screen.
How to Set Up Eternal TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Register for the Eternal TV user account.
(NOTE: Make sure to remember the login credentials)
2. Buy any one subscription package available on the website.
3. Open the Eternal TV IPTV app on Firestick.
4. Enter your Eternal TV login username and password. After entering those details, click Log in.
5. Stream your content from the comfort of your couch.
How to Install Eternal IPTV Addon on Kodi
If you are not interested in sideloading the Eternal IPTV app, you can add the IPTV provider as an add-on to the Kodi app. For that, you need to install Kodi on Firestick.
1. Open the Kodi app and open the Settings menu.
2. Go to Add-ons and enable the Unknown Sources toggle,
3. Open the File Manager menu and tap the Add source option.
4. Enter the Eternal IPTV repository link (http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/) and name it as Mis Fit.
4. Go to Add-ons settings and choose Install from zip file option.
5. Choose the Mis Fit folder and select the repository.misfitsmods.zip file.
6. The repository will be installed on Kodi. Now, click the Install from repository option and choose the Mis Fit repository.
7. Go to Video Addons and choose the Eternal IPTV addon.
8. The addon will be installed on the Kodi app on Firestick.
9. Open the addon and sign in with your IPTV account to stream all the video content.
How to Watch Eternal TV on Firestick Securely With a VPN
Eternal TV offers its content over Internet Protocol technology. That means you need an internet connection to watch the content provided by Eternal TV. So, connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick and securely watch your favorites with Eternal TV.
1. Select Find > Search from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Use the virtual keyboard to search for ExpressVPN.
3. Pick the ExpressVPN app from the search results.
4. Select the Get / Download button to install ExpressVPN.
5. After the installation of ExpressVPN, launch the app.
6. Sign in with your subscription account.
7. Then, choose the VPN server location and click on the Connect button.
8. Now, you can launch the Eternal TV and stream on it securely.
Eternal TV: Subscription Plans
You will get 3 types of subscription plans with Eternal TV with a 24-hour free trial. They are
- Monthly Plan – $11.99
- 6 Months Plan – $59.94
- 1-Year Plan – $83.88
You can get the subscription from the Eternal IPTV website.
Features of Eternal TV IPTV
- The dedicated EPG lets you switch between TV channels fastly and easily. It also displays the details about the program currently playing.
- It has separate categories for movies, series & live TV channels. Hence, it is easy to find your favorite content.
- The application is 100% remote-friendly, and you can access this app with the help of a Firestick remote. You don’t need to install Mouse Toggle on Firestick.
- The Eternal TV APK is a lightweight app and consumes only 20 MB of your device’s memory.
How to Fix Eternal TV Not Working on Firestick
Let’s look at the simple fixes that will help you to troubleshoot your Firestick device.
- If you encounter any buffering or not loading issues, then first check on the internet connection on your Firestick device. Also, check whether you are running with the latest version of the Eternal TV APK. If not, update the Eternal TV APK to the latest version.
- Make sure to connect your Firestick to the TV properly if the device screen blacks out often. Make sure that you connect your Firestick with the original cable.
- To fix the glitches while steaming, follow the basic troubleshoots like restarting Firestick, updating the latest firmware version, and resetting your Firestick.
How to Change Eternal TV Password
1. Go to the Eternal TV account page using any web browser.
2. Click Forgot Password.
3. Provide your email address that is registered with the Eternal TV account.
4. You will receive an email. Select the email ID and click on the link to reset the Eternal TV password.
Best Alternatives for Eternal TV IPTV
If you are not satisfied with the performance of Eternal TV IPTV, you can look at the best replacements listed below.
TVTap is one of the best live TV streaming apps that is available for Android devices. You can install the TVTap on Firestick using the sideloading process. With the TVTap app on Firestick, you can watch more than 900 live TV channels.
Similar to Eternal IPTV, Venom IPTV offers 800+ live TV channels. Though the live TV channel count is low, you will get the majority of live sports events and new channels on Venom IPTV. You need to sideload the Venom IPTV on Firestick using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Eternal TV is a great choice to stream all your favorite channels in HD quality. Along with Firestick, users can also stream Eternal TV on Kodi. If you encounter any geo-restriction errors, you could install a VPN to bypass those errors.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Eternal TV is legal to install. However, we advise you to use VPNs on Firestick for a safer steaming experience.
No, Eternal TV is still working and reachable.