Eternal TV is an IPTV application that lets you stream 2000+ TV channels from Europe, the UK, Canada, South Asia, South-East Asia, and more. You will find channels under various categories like MLB, NBA, EPL, NHL, Kid’s Entertainment, Movies, Music Videos, and more. It is a premium service. Hence you need to purchase the subscription package from the Eternal TV website to watch the TV channels and other on-demand content. Moreover, Eternal TV runs smoothly with Firestick, Android TV Box, Android phone, etc.
Eternal TV Subscription
You will get 3 types of subscription plans with Eternal TV with a 24 hours free trial. They are
- Monthly Plan – $11.99
- 6 Months Plan – $59.94
- 1 Year Plan – $83.88
Features of Eternal TV on Firestick
- While compared with popular streaming services, the Eternal TV is very cheap and costs only $5/month.
- The dedicated EPG lets you switch between the TV channels fastly and easily. It also displays the details about the program currently playing.
- The simple UI and user-friendly interface let you access the channels and media with ease.
- It has separate categories for movies, series & live TV channels. Hence, it is easy to find your favorite content.
- The application is 100% remote-friendly, and you can access this app with the help of a Firestick remote. You don’t need to install Mouse Toggle.
How to Download Eternal TV APK on Firestick
If you’re a Firestick user, you can’t download the Eternal IPTV apk directly from the Amazon Store. But, you can access Eternal TV on Firestick by using the sideloading method. There are several apps available to sideload android apps on Firestick. But, we recommend you to use Downloader and ES File Explorer.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Sideload Eternal TV on Firestick using Downloader App
Follow the steps below to install Downloader on Firestick and get Eternal TV.
1. Click on the Find tab, followed by the Search tile.
2. Search for the Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and select the same app from the search result.
3. Click on the Get or Download button to install the Downloader.
4. Then, open the Settings on your Firestick and select My Fire TV.
5. Now, choose Developer options.
6. From the Developer options, select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose and Downloader and turn it on.
8. Now, you can open the Downloader app from the Your Apps & Games section.
9. Select Home from the left pane, and with the help of your Firestick remote, enter the URL of the APK File of the Eternal TV app https://bit.ly/3JBE4pi. Next, click on the Go button
10. Wait for the Eternal TV apk file to download.
11. Then, click on the Next button.
12. Now, click on the Install button to install the Eternal TV app.
13. Wait for the Eternal IPTV app to install.
14. Finally, click on Done to complete the installation process.
How to Get Eternal TV APKon Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a popular file manager used to organize your media files. Along with that, you can also sideload Android apps with the inbuilt Downloader.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
If you haven’t installed the Downloader app, see how to install ES File Explorer on Firestick.
2. Tap the Downloader icon.
3. Click the +New icon.
4. Type Eternal TV URL as https://bit.ly/3JBE4pi in the path box and type Eternal TV on the name box. After entering the details, click Download Now.
5. Wait for the Eternal TV apk file to download.
6. Then, click on Open File.
7. Now, select the Install button.
9. Wait for the Eternal IPTV app to install.
10. Finally, the Eternal TV app will be installed on your Firestick.
How to Access Eternal TV on Firestick from the Home Screen
1. Press teh Home button for a few seconds. From the displaying option, select the Apps section.
2. Under Your Apps & Channels section, select Eternal TV.
3. Click on the Options section and select Move.
4. Now, place the Eternal TV app o the front for easy access.
How to Use Eternal TV on Firestick
Here are the steps to configure Eternal TV IPTV
1. Register for the Eternal TV user account.
(NOTE: Make sure to remember the login credentials)
2. Buy any one subscription package available on the website.
3. Open the Eternal TV IPTV app on Firestick.
4. Enter your Eternal TV login username and password. After entering those details, click Log in.
5. Stream your content from the comfort of your couch.
How to Watch Eternal TV on Firestick Securely With a VPN
Eternal TV offers its content over the Internat Protocol technology. That means you need an internet connection to watch the content provided by Eternal TV. So, connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick and securely watch your favorites with Eternal TV.
1. Select Find > Search from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Use the virtual keyboard to search for ExpressVPN.
3. Pick the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
4. Select the Get / Download button to install ExpressVPN.
5. After the installation of ExpressVPN, launch the app.
6. Sign in with your subscription account.
7. Then, choose the VPN server location and click on the Connect button.
8. Now, you can launch the Eternal TV and stream on it securely.
How to Fix Eternal TV Not Working Issues on Firestick
Let’s look at the simple fixes that will help you to troubleshoot your Firestick device.
- If you encounter any buffering or not loading issues, then first check on the internet connection on your Firestick device. Also, check whether you are running with the latest version of the Eternal TV APK. If not, update the Eternal TV APK to the latest version.
- Make sure to connect your Firestick to the TV properly if the device screen blacks out often. Make sure that you connected your Firestick with the original cable.
- To fix the glitches while steaming, follow the basic troubleshoots like restarting Firestick, updating the latest firmware version, and resetting your Firestick.
How to Change Eternal TV Password
Stick on t the upcoming notes to reset the Eternal TV online account password.
1. Go to the Eternal TV account page using any web browser.
2. Click Forgot Password.
3. Provide your email address that is registered with the Eternal TV account.
4. You will receive an email. Select the email ID and click on the link to reset the Eternal TV password.
Eternal TV Alternatives
If you are not satisfied with the performance of Eternal TV IPTV, you can look at the best replacements listed below.
Eternal TV is a great choice to stream all your favorite channels in HD quality. Along with Firestick, users can also stream Eternal TV in Kodi. If you encounter any geo-restriction errors, you could install a VPN to bypass those errors. Follow the guide carefully and access Eternal TV without any hassle.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can Visit our Eternal TV on Firestick post because we regularly update the APK file to watch the IPTV content hassle-free.
It is easy to set up Eternal TV on Fire Stick.
You can use the sideloading method to get Eternal TV on Firestick.
Yes, Eternal TV is legal to install. However, the steaming depends on the content that you are using.
No, Eternal TV is still working and reachable.