With technology improving day by day, the number of streaming apps is booming dramatically. They are more effective and cheaper than traditional cable tv services. Eternal TV is one of the streaming applications that lets you TV channels at a lesser price. Developed for Android devices, it is easily accessible on Amazon Firestick. Watch the space below to know more about Eternal TV, its features, and the guide to installing the Eternal IPTV app on Firestick.
What is Eternal TV?
Eternal TV is an IPTV application that lets you stream 2000+ TV channels from Europe, the UK, Canada, South Asia, South-East Asia, and more. You will find channels under various categories like MLB, NBA, EPL, NHL, Kids Entertainment, Movies, Music Videos, and more. It is a premium service. Hence you need to purchase the subscription package from the Eternal TV website to watch the TV channels and other on-demand content.
Related: How to Download and Install TVTap on Firestick
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Features of Eternal TV on Firestick
- While comparing with popular streaming services, Eternal TV is very cheap and it costs only $5/month.
- The dedicated EPG lets you switch between the TV channels fastly and easily. It also displays the details about the program currently playing.
- The simple UI and user-friendly interface let you access the channels and media with ease.
- It has separate categories for movies, series & live TV channels. Hence, it is easy to find your favourite content.
- The application is 100% remote-friendly and you can access this app with the help of Firestick remote. You don’t need to install Mouse Toggle.
How to Download and Install Eternal TV on Firestick
If you’re a Firestick user, you can’t download Eternal TV directly from the Amazon Store. But, you can access Eternal TV on Firestick by using the sideloading method. There are several apps available to sideload android apps on Firestick. But, we recommend you to use Downloader and ES File Explorer.
Steps to Sideload Eternal TV on Firestick using Downloader App
Follow the steps below to install Downloader on Firestick and get Eternal TV.
1. Click on the Find tab followed by the Search tile.
2. Search for the Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and select the same app from the search result.
3. Click on the Get or Download button to install the Downloader.
4. Then, open the Settings on your Firestick and select My Fire TV.
5. Now, choose Developer options.
6. From the Developer options, select Install Unknown apps.
7. Choose and Downloader and turn it on.
8. Now, you can open the Downloader app from the Your Apps & Games section.
9. Select Home from the left pane, and with the help of your Firestick remote, enter the URL of the APK File of the Eternal TV app https://bit.ly/3JBE4pi. Next, click on the Go button
10. Wait for the Eternal TV apk file to download.
11. Then, click on the Next button.
12. Now, click on the Install button to install the Eternal TV app.
13. Wait for the Eternal IPTV app to install.
14. Finally, click on Done to complete the installation process.
Steps to Download Eternal TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a popular file manager used to organize your media files. Along with that, you can also sideload Android apps with the inbuilt Downloader.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
If you haven’t installed the Downloader app, see how to install ES File Explorer on Firestick.
2. Tap the Downloader icon.
3. Click the +New icon.
4. Type on https://bit.ly/3JBE4pi the path box and type Eternal TV on the name box. After entering the details, click Download Now.
5. Wait for the Eternal TV apk file to download.
6. Then, click on Open File.
7. Now, select the Install button.
9. Wait for the Eternal IPTV app to install.
10. Finally, the Eternal TV app will be installed on your Firestick.
Related: How to Watch Hulu on Firestick
Steps to Configure Eternal TV
1. Register for the Eternal TV user account.
(NOTE: Make sure to remember the login credentials)
2. Buy any one subscription package available on the website.
3. Open the Eternal TV IPTV app on Firestick.
4. Enter your username and password. After entering those details, click Log in.
5. Stream your content from the comfort of your couch.
How to Watch Eternal TV on Firestick Securely With a VPN
Eternal TV offers its content over the Internat Protocol technology. That means you need an internet connection to watch the content provided by Eternal TV. So, connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick and securely watch your favorites with Eternal TV.
1. Select Find > Search from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Use the virtual keyboard to search for ExpressVPN.
3. Pick the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
4. Select the Get / Download button to install the ExpressVPN.
5. After the installation of ExpressVPN, launch the app.
6. Sign in with your subscription account.
7. Then, choose the VPN server location and click on the Connect button.
8. Now, you can launch the Eternal TV and stream on it securely.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can Visit our Eternal TV on Firestick post because we regularly update the APK file to watch the IPTV content hassle-free.
It is easy to setup Eternal TV on Fire Stick.
You can use the sideloading method to get Eternal TV on Firestick.
Eternal TV is a great choice to stream all your favorite channels in HD quality. Along with Firestick, users can also stream Eternal TV in Kodi. If you encounter any geo-restriction error, you could install a VPN to bypass those errors. Follow the guide carefully and access Eternal TV without any hassle.