Venom IPTV is one of the service providers that can be streamed on Firestick. However, it can’t be installed directly from the app store. Instead, you must use the Downloader app to sideload the Venom IPTV on Firestick.
It offers more than 800+ Live TV channels and on-demand movies. Venom IPTV also offers External Player, EPG, DVR support, and Parental Controls. Since Venom IPTV premium packages offer no free trial, you must sign up for the subscription plan to stream the Live TV channels.
Unfortunately, Venom IPTV is not legal since it implies some copy-right restricted content. Additionally, you can lose your privacy while streaming content from Venom IPTV. Therefore, if you still want to stream live TV channels from this platform, ensure you have undergone the necessary steps to secure your data.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Note – The following installation guide is also applicable to the Smart TVs running on Fire OS.
How to Subscribe to Venom IPTV
Since Venom IPTV requires a user account to stream the content and manage watching history, create a user account before installing the app. Currently, Venom IPTV offers three different subscription plans.
|Dedicated Super User||$19.99/month|
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC and visit Venom IPTV’s website.
2. Select Get Started Now from the Venom IPTV home page.
3. Choose the subscription cost and click on Order Today.
4. Enter the Payment details and hit Register.
How to Install Venom IPTV Apk on Firestick Using Downloader App
Since you can’t find Venom IPTV natively on the Amazon Store, you need to sideload the apk file with the help of the Downloader app. Downloader is a simple tool that lets you install apps that are unavailable on Firestick.
1. Initially, install the Downloader app on Firestick. Then, move to the next step if you have already installed the Downloader app.
2. Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source setting for the Downloader app. Without enabling this setting, you can’t sideload apps on Firestick via the Downloader app.
Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4. Enter the URL of Venom IPTV apk and hit the Go button.
5. Wait for the Venom IPTV apk file to download and then tap the Install button.
6. Launch the Venom IPTV app and sign in with the Venom IPTV username and password.
7. Once done, start streaming your favorite live TV channels or on-demand content.
How to Fix Venom IPTV Not Working on Firestick
If you had issues while using Venom IPTV on Firestick, use the following troubleshooting steps.
- Check whether your Firestick is connected to strong WiFi. If it is too slow, you will have buffering issues while streaming.
- Clear the Cache memory of Venom IPTV on Firestick.
- Restart your Firestick, and it will fix all the temporary issues associated with the app and device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Venom IPTV app on your device.
- Make sure to update your Firestick to the latest version.
- If the issue is not fixed after trying out the possible solutions, reset your Firestick to the default settings and install the Venom IPTV app again.
If you cannot access Venom IPTV, use these alternatives to watch thousands of Live TV channels at an affordable cost.
By installing Thunder IPTV on Firestick, you can easily access 11,000+ Live TV channels along with 9,600+ on-demand movies and TV shows in HD quality. It supports EPG and external players like IPTV Smarters Pro and IPTV Streamer Pro.
If you are a new subscriber to Thunder IPTV, you will be offered a 24-hours free trial. Once the trial period is over, you must subscribe for $10.00/month. This IPTV is supported on the devices like Andriod, iOS, FireTV, Android, Smart TV, MAG, Kodi, and PC.
Nitro TV IPTV
On installing Nitro TV IPTV on Firestick, you can get access to 6,000+ Live HD channels along with VODs and Catchups. It also supports the M3U Playlists and pay-per-view events. Moreover, Nitro TV IPTV offers four types of subscription costs along with free trials.
This IPTV Provider can be installed on the devices like Android Smartphones, Android TVs, iPhones, Apple TVs, and Fire TVs. Apart from that, Nitro TV IPTV can also be accessed by using the web browser.
Cobra IPTV is yet another alternative to Venom IPTV. It offers more than 1,600 channels along with hundreds of on-demand movies, series, and TV shows. You can install Cobra IPTV on Firestick, Android Smartphones, iOS, Smart TV, Windows PC & Mac, Kodi, and Mag.
Currently, Cobra IPTV Player does not offer any external player support. However, it supports EPG, which is really useful for the streamers in knowing about upcoming programs. To access all these contents, you must subscribe to Cobra IPTV for $17/month.
No. Venom IPTV is not legal to use.