IPTV Smarters Pro is an upgraded version of IPTV Smarters. It primarily hosts live TV channels, VOD, TV series, and on-demand shows. This IPTV player can support both M3U playlists and Xtream Codes API. It features a user-friendly interface so the user can play content using the built-in player or external video player. To get IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick, you need to sideload the APK file using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
- IPTV Smarters is a powerful video player that supports all the standard codecs.
- The user can stream anything from live TV, movies, series, etc.
- With EPG support, the user can get information like program names, upcoming program info, and a timeline for every channel.
- It also allows user to add multiple channels and VODs in his/her favourite section.
Why Should I Use IPTV Smarters Pro
With only the IPTV provider account, you can’t access the IPTV content. It requires an IPTV Player like IPTV Smarters. To view the IPTV channels, you should input the Xtreme Codes API (your IPTV provider account) or the playlist that linked to the IPTV’s server. IPTV Smarters Pro is compatible with Android and iOS devices.
Is the IPTV Smarters App Legal
Yes, the IPTV Smarters app is legal as long as it violates any regulations. To be clear, the IPTV Smarters app doesn’t provide any IPTV content. It only acts as a client to host playlists. That means you need to input the M3U playlist or Xtreme Codes API. Then, the IPTV Smarters app will connect to its main IPTV server and broadcast the content.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick
IPTV Smarters app isn’t available for the Firestick officially. So it should be sideloaded using apps like ES File Explorer, Downloader, and Apps2Fire. The section below deals with it, and you can install IPTV Smarters on Fire TV easily.
- Click on Firestick Settings and select My Fire TV/Device.
- Choose the Developer options.
- Then select Install from unknown apps.
- Further, turn on Downloader by clicking on it.
Steps to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick using Downloader
With the Downloader on Firestick, you can sideload the IPTV Smarters app by the below steps.
1. Launch the Downloader app and enter the IPTV Smarters Pro APK download link in the URL box and click the GO button.
2. Now, the IPTV Smarters app will start to download.
3. After downloading the APK File, open it and click the Install button.
4. After installing the IPTV Smarters app, click the Open button to launch it.
5. Provide your login credentials or create an account on IPTV Smarters Pro to get started.
Steps to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick using ES File Explorer
As an alternative, you can sideload the IPTV Smarters Pro app using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. Select the Downloader icon from the home screen.
3. Click on the ‘+New‘ button to enter the IPTV Smarters APK URL (bit.ly/3Wiva5R) on the path field to get IPTV Smarters. Type IPTV Smarters Pro in the name field.
4. Tap on the Download Now button.
5. Once IPTV Smarters Pro is downloaded, click the Open File option.
6. Then, click the Install button to install the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
7. After it gets installed, open the app and log in with your credentials to start using it.
Steps to Install IPTV Smarters on Firestick using Apps2Fire
Apps2Fire is an third-party app to sideload any APK on Firestick. The below steps will help you on the installation of IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick.
1. Go to Firestick Settings > System > About > Network > Copy the IP address of Firestick.
2. Open the Play Store on the Android device, search for IPTV Smarters Pro and install the app.
3. Again in the Play Store search and install the Apps2Fire app.
4. Tap the Apps2Fire app to open and launch it on the Android device. Click on Set up tap on its home screen.
5. Enter the Firestick IP address you have noted and then tap on the Local Apps section.
6. Scroll down to find the IPTV Smarters and tap on the Install button. It will automatically be downloaded and installed on Firestick.
How To Use IPTV Smarters on Firestick
Follow the steps to set up and use IPTV Smarters on Fire TV.
1. Launch the IPTV Smarters app and agree with the terms and conditions.
2. Select the Add User button.
3. Next, you will get options to log in with Xtreme Codes API or Playlist URL. Select an option.
4. If you choose Playlist URL, enter a playlist name and URL in the respective field and select Add User.
5. In case you choose Xtreme Codes API, Enter the URL and Password. Next, select Add User.
6. Now, you will get a notification as the user is added successfully.
7. Start watching your favorite live TV channels using IPTV Smarters Pro.
How to Add Channels to Favorites on IPTV Smarters
1. From the list of channels, highlight the desired channel and press and hold the OK button.
2. Choose Add to Favourite from the pop-up window.
3. Once added, you will see a star icon at the corner.
4. Go back to the library and tap Favourites.
5. It will show you a list of channels that you have added to favourites.
6. To remove a channel, highlight the channel and hold the OK button. Tap Remove From Favourite.
How to Record with IPTV Smarters Pro
Follow the steps below to use the recording feature of the IPTV Smarters app.
1. Go to the Settings on the IPTV Smarters app.
2. From the Settings, select Player Selection.
3. Click on the Add Player button from the upper right corner.
4. Choose MX Player from the pop-up window and select Add.
5. Select Recordings and Live as MX Player. Next, click on the Back button.
6. Finally, you can record the IPTV contents on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the basic version of IPTV Smarters Pro is accessible for free. For more features, you can subscribe to IPTV Smarters Pro paid version.
You can use a Downloader or ES File Explorer to sideload the IPTV Smarters Pro apk on Firestick.