Hotspot Shield is one of the most trusted VPNs with the military-grade encryption system enabled. So, you can blindly connect to one of the servers of Hotspot Shield VPN. Also, Hotspot Shield is available on the Amazon App Store for you to download the VPN app on your Firestick. You can also unlock the premium features by visiting the official website of Hotspot Shield VPN.
At the time of release, the VPN is not officially available for all smart devices. Later in 2019, Hotspot Shield was acquired by AnchorFree Inc and released legally. There have been more security features added to it since it was released legally. Also, the Hotspot Shield VPN is made available to your Fire TV.
Features of Hotspot Shield VPN
- Unblock streaming services like Netflix, Disney+, and more.
- There are over 120+ server locations that are available to connect.
- Connect up to five devices with a single premium account.
- No Log policy will increase your privacy security because no one can track your data traffic.
- Uses a Military-grade AES-type encryption system.
Hotspot Shield VPN Pricing
Hotspot Shield comes in two different subscriptions. Choose a plan to stream any content with lightning speed and unlimited data. You will also get a 45-days money-back guarantee.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
- Basic version – Free VPN with unlimited bandwidth and data.
- Premium plan – $7.99/month
- Premium Family – $11.99/ month for 5 accounts and 25 devices.
Along with that, you will also get a 7-day free trial pack.
How to Install Hotspot Shield VPN on Firestick
Hot Spot Shield VPN is available for your Fire TV. That means that you can install Hotspot Shield VPN from the Amazon App Store. The procedure to do the same is as follows.
1. If it’s the first time you are using the Firestick device, you need to set it up on your TV.
2. You need to connect your Fire TV to a stable internet connection.
3. Now, go to the home screen on your Firestick.
4. Select the Find tab.
5. Next, select the Search tile.
6. You can use the Voice command to search for Hotspot Shield VPN, or you can enter Hotspot Shield VPN using the virtual keyboard.
7. Search for the Hotspot Shield VPN and pick it up from the Apps & Games category from the search result.
8. Now, select the Get or Download button.
9. Within a few minutes, the Hotspot Shield VPN will automatically download and install on your Firestick.
How to Sideload Hotspot Shield VPN on Firestick
First of all, you have to install Downloader on Firestick. Then, you have to enable access to install applications from unknown sources on your Firestick. For the detailed procedure, you can refer below.
1. Open the Settings from your Firestick’s home screen.
2. Select My Fire TV from the Settings.
3. Then, select Developer options.
4. Now, choose to Install Unknown apps from the list of options.
5. Select the Downloader and turn it on.
6. Now, launch the Downloader app.
7. Enter the URL of the Hotspot Shield APK File https://bit.ly/3G6rf3R in the URL box.
8. Select the Go button to download the APK File.
9. You can now see the Install button after downloading the APK File.
10. Select the Install button.
12. Finally, the Hotspot Shield VPN will be installed on your Firestick within minutes.
How to Activate and connect to Hotspotspot Shield VPN on Firestick
1. After you launch the Hotspot Shield VPN, you can see an Activation Code and a QR Code.
2. You can scan the QR Code to verify your Hotspot Shield account credentials.
3. You can also visit the link mentioned on the screen to verify your Hotspot Shield account with the Activation Code.
4. Now, the Hotspot Shield VPN on Firestick is successfully activated.
5. Select Locations from the Hotspot Shield VPN app from the left pane.
6. Select any location you want and connect to one of the most secured servers.
7. Now, your Privacy on your Firestick will be secured.
How to Fix Hotspot Shield Not Working on Firestick
If you find that your VPN is not working on your Firestick device, check n the basics fixes to fix it.
- Connect your device with a proper internet connection.
- Clean your Firestick cache.
- Use a different protocol.
- Reinstall the app.
- Connect to a different server
Best Alternative VPN for Firestick
Here are some of the best alternative VPNs.
Now, you know the importance of connecting to a VPN. So, you better connect to any best VPN, but for now, Hotspot Shield VPN is also considered on of the best VPN for your Firestick. So, you can also try using the Hotspot Shield VPN.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Hotspot Shield VPN is one of the best free VPNs for Firestick.
Yes, VPN allows you to stream unlimited content without any hassle and also keeps it protected.
Yes, you can install and use Hotspot Shield VPN on Fire TV for free.
Click here to check whether your VPN is working or not.