Are you searching for the best ways to stream NFL, NBA, NASCAR, NCCA, College Football, FIFA World Cup, etc, on Firestick? Install the fuboTV app and stream all the sporting events along with several Live TV channels on your Firestick. It contains 110+ live TV channels with 10,000 hours of on-demand movies and TV shows that you can stream without a cable connection.
If you have installed the Amazon Silk Browser on FireTV, you can stream the web version of fuboTV without installing any app. All you have to do is, visit the fuboTV web version, sign in, and start streaming.
Unfortunately, fuboTV is available within the US only. If you reside out of the US, you will not see fuboTV on the Amazon App Store. In unsupported countries, you must install the Downloader app to sideload the apk version of fuboTV without jailbreaking the Firestick.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Subscribe for fuboTV
Since fuboTV requires a user account to stream the content and manage watching history, create a user account before installing the app. Currently, fuboTV offers four different subscription plans.
|SUBSCRIPTION PLAN||SUBSCRIPTION COST|
If you are a new subscriber of fuboTV, you can get a free trial for 7 days.
1. Visit the official website of fuboTV on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Click on the Start Free Trial button and choose Next.
3. After that, choose the subscription plan that you are comfortable with and hit Continue.
4. Next, choose between Pay Monthly or Pay Quarterly and tap Next.
5. Next, enter your payment details and select Start Free Trial.
How to Install fuboTV on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick to a stable internet connection.
2. Select the Find option followed by the Search tile from the Firestick home page.
3. Using the virtual keyboard, search for fuboTV.
4. Pickup the app from the search results and hit the Get or Download button.
5. Wait for fuboTV to install on Firestick and click on the Open icon once it is installed.
Activate fuboTV on Firestick
1. Launch the fuboTV and tap on the Sign In option to get an activation code will be displayed.
2. Note it down and visit the fuboTV activation website [http://fubo.tv/connect].
3. Enter the activation code and hit Submit. If you’re logged out, enter your account credentials to proceed further.
4. After that, fuboTV will be activated on your Firestick, and you can start to watch your live channel.
How to Watch the fuboTV on Firestick Using Silk Browser
1. Launch the Fire TV and open the Amazon Silk browser. If you don’t have one, install Silk Browser on Firestick from its app store.
2. Click on the Search icon and enter the fuboTV URL [www.fubotv.com].
3. Login with the required credentials.
4. After that, select any tile and start streaming it.
How to Install fuboTV Apk on Firestick Using Downloader App Outside the Country
If fuboTV is not available in your location due to geo-restriction, you can sideload the apk file by using the Downloader app. Downloader is a simple tool that lets you install apps that aren’t available on Firestick.
1. Initially, install the Downloader app on Firestick. Move to the next step if you have already installed the Downloader app.
2. Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source setting for the Downloader app. Without enabling this setting, you can’t sideload apps on Firestick via the Downloader app.
Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4. Enter the URL of the fuboTV apk and hit the Go button.
5. Wait for the fuboTV apk file to download and then tap the Install button.
6. After installing the app, return to the home page and launch a VPN that you have installed on Firestick.
7. Connect to the server location where fuboTV is accessible and then launch the fuboTV app.
8. Sign in with the required email id and password.
9. After signing in, watch the content you want.
How to Fix fuboTV Not Working on Firestick
If you had issues while using fuboTV on Firestick, use the following troubleshooting steps.
- Check whether your Firestick is connected to strong WiFi. If it is too slow, you will have buffering issues while streaming.
- Clear the Cache memory of fuboTV on Firestick.
- Restart your Firestick, and it will fix all the temporary issues associated with the app and device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the fuboTV app on your device.
- Make sure to update your Firestick to the latest version.
- If the issue is not fixed after trying out the possible solutions, reset your Firestick to the default settings and install the fuboTV app again.
Yes. You can install fuboTV directly on Firestick from the Amazon Store.
No. You can stream all the video content after subscribing to any of its premium packages.
Both streaming services are good to stream. When you consider sports, fuboTV is a better choice than YouTube TV. However, fuboTV lacks the Turner Network channels due to certain agreement issues.