CBS Sports is the perfect destination for any sports fan to stream international matches & games. You can watch your favorite sports events on your desired screens and make your home a stadium. It is a subscription-free service, but you have to log in with your TV provider subscription. If you are a Firestick user and want to access CBS Sports on your device, follow this section to gain more information.
What is CBS Sports
CBS Sports is one of the popular sports streaming services that allows you to watch live and on-demand sports events. It helps you to stream the highlights, breaking news, replays, and many more. It is compatible with multiple devices, including Firestick. So, stream the global sports events on the big screens using your Firestick.
Features of CBS Sports
The fabulous features of CBS Sports app are listed down:
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 70% instant discount on a 3-year plan.
- Catch-up with the current and breaking news related to sporting events around the world.
- Stream international sports events such as NFL, NBA, the PGA Championship, NCAA Basketball, WNBA, March Madness, etc.
- It also supports a voice-assistant feature for easy browsing.
- Get access to live scores, alerts, leaderboard, and follow your favorite team or league.
- Watch thousands of on-demand matches, exclusive shows whenever you want.
How to Download and Install CBS Sports on Firestick
Firestick gives native support to the CBS Sports app, which makes the installation very simple.
1. Go ahead to the Firestick Home screen and select the Search icon.
2. Type CBS Sports on the search bar using your Firestick remote.
3. Choose the respective app from the search results.
4. Hit the Get/Download button in the app download page.
5. The app starts to install, after that click-on the Open button to access it.
The another way of adding CBS Sports on Firestick can be done through your PC.
1. Open Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Visit the Amazon official website and sign-in with the account credentials that you use to setup.
3. Now, search for CBS Sports in the search box.
4. Pick the app from the list and the app info page will open.
5. Now, tap the Get App option at the right-side in the page.
6. The app will automatically installed on your Firestick.
How to Activate and Access CBS Sports on Firestick
Follow the below section to know how to access and stream CBS Sports on Firestick.
1. Open the installed CBS Sports app on your device.
2. Note the Activation Code shown on the TV screen.
3. Visit the CBS Sports activation site using another device.
4. Enter the activation key and click-on the Activate button.
5. Sign-in with your TV provider details.
6. The CBS Sports homepage will load on the TV screen.
7. Now, enjoy streaming CBS Sports.
Watch all your favorite sports at one place through CBS Sports. If you don’t have a TV provider subscription, get CBS All Access and watch CBS Sports on your Firestick with service. CBS All Access doesn’t require any TV provider details, and it costs $5.99/month (with ads) or $9.99/month (without ads). Firestick helps you to stream CBS Sports on the big screens and enjoy with your family and friends.