Animal Planet is a cable TV channel where you can watch wildlife-related documentaries & TV Shows. You can access your favorites using Animal Planet app on supported devices. With the app, you can watch a lot of on-demand content and popular TV Shows. Just sign in with your cable TV provider account. Additionally, the Animal Planet app is compatible with the Firestick. With it, you can watch your favorites from Animal Planet on your Firestick.
How to Watch Animal Planet on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and connect it to a standard internet connection.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
2. On the home screen, navigate to the Find tab → Search tile.
3. Search for the Animal Planet app with the help of a keyboard displayed on the screen. You can also use the Alexa voice assistant support if it is compatible with your device.
4. Select the Animal Planet app and tap on Get or Download.
5. Wait for the Animal Planet app to install on Firestick and click on the Open icon once it is installed.
Activate the Animal Planet App on Firestick
1. Launch the Animal Planet app and tap on the Log in option to get the activation code displayed on the screen.
2. Note the activation code down and visit the Animal Planet activation website [https://auth.animalplanet.com/link].
3. Enter the activation code in the required field and hit the Link TV Provider button. If you’re logged out, enter your account credentials to proceed further.
4. After that, the Animal Planet app will be activated on your Firestik, and you can start to watch your favorite video content.
How to Watch Animal Planet on Firestick Using Silk Browser
Animal Planet is also accessible through the web version. Since Firestick supports Silk Browser natively, you can use it to watch the web version of Animal Planet.
1. Launch the Silk Browser and head to the URL bar.
Note: If you haven’t installed the browser yet, install the Silk Browser of Firestick with the help of our guide.
2. Enter the official website of Animal Planet on the search bar and hit OK.
3. Once the website appears on your screen, enter the required login credentials (username/email id and password).
4. After signing in, you can stream the required content with ease.
How to Install Animal Planet Apk on Firestick Using Downloader App
If the Animal Planet app is not available on your location due to geo-restriction, you can sideload the apk file by using the Downloader app. Downloader is a simple tool that lets you install apps that aren’t available on Firestick.
1. Initially, install the Downloader app on Firestick. Move to the next step if you have already installed the Downloader app.
2. Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source setting for the Downloader app. Without enabling this setting, you can’t sideload apps on Firestick via the Downloader app.
Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4. Enter the URL of the Animal Planet apk (https://bit.ly/3NxQX8l) and hit the Go button.
5. Wait for the Animal Planet apk file to download and then tap the Install button.
6. Launch the Animal Planet app and sign in with the required credentials.
7. Once done, start streaming your favorite video content.
8. Sign in with the required username/email id and password.
9. After signing in, watch the content you want.
How to Fix If the Animal Planet App is Not Working on Firestick
If you had issues while using the Animal Planet app on Firestick, use the following troubleshooting steps before approaching the support center.
- Check whether your Firestick possesses enough internet connection.
- Clear the Firestick cache files and remove all the Animal Planet app data on Firestick.
- Clear the Cache memory of the Animal Planet app on Firestick.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Animal Planet app on your device.
- Restart your Firestick and fix the temporary issues.
- Make sure to update your Firestick to the latest version.
- If the issue is with your device, reset your Firestick to the default settings.
- Contact the Animal Planet support center [https://www.animalplanet.com/] for additional support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can easily install the Animal Planet app on Firestick.
Sign in with your cable TV provider on the Animal Planet app to watch Animal Planet on Firestick.