Hulu is the foremost streaming service with over 47 million subscribers. It streams Hulu Originals, movies, TV shows, kids’ shows, and sports events of NFL and ESPN. It also has Disney Bundle plans that include Disney Plus and ESPN+ at a fair cost. Furthermore, you can watch over 85+ live TV channels without a cable TV provider using Hulu + Live TV package. Hulu is supported on Firestick and other devices like smartphones, tablets, laptops, etc. If you are residing in the US, you can download the Hulu app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
- Hulu + Live TV provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage along with this plan.
- It has more than 40,000 hours of TV shows from recent releases to classic content.
- Watch your favorite events of the NFL, NBA, NCAA, CFB, NHL, and more.
- Create up to six user profiles and enjoy two simultaneous streams with a single account.
- By subscribing to Hulu (No Ads) plan, you can easily download and watch content offline.
Plans & Pricing
Visit hulu.com to create a new account and activate a subscription plan. By subscribing to Hulu (With Ads) or Hulu (No Ads), you will get a free trial for 30 days.
|Hulu (With Ads)*||$7.99/mo||HBO Max||$14.99/mo|
|Hulu (No Ads)||$14.99/mo||SHOWTIME||$10.99/mo|
|Disney Bundle Trio Basic||$12.99/mo||Cinemax||$9.99/mo|
|Disney Bundle Trio Premium||$19.99/mo||STARZ||$8.99/mo|
|Hulu + Live TV||$69.99/mo||Unlimited Screens||$9.99/mo|
How to Sign Up for Hulu Free Trial
1. Open a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Visit the Hulu official website to choose a plan.
3. Pick a plan of your choice and click Select.
4. Further, you need to provide all the details and tap Continue.
5. Finally, choose a payment mode, input billing details, and click Submit.
Your free trial for Hulu has been activated successfully. The subscription will continue until you stop a service. Make sure to cancel a free trial before the trial period ends to avoid charging.
How to Install Hulu on Firestick
The Hulu app comes pre-installed on some Fire TV or Firestick devices. If the Hulu app is not listed in your Apps & Games, you can install it from the Amazon App Store by these steps.
1. Turn on your Amazon Fire Stick and connect it to the internet.
2. Press the Home button on the Firestick remote.
3. Next, click the Find menu and select the Search tab.
4. Type Hulu using a virtual keyboard and search for the app.
5. Choose the Hulu app and tap Get/Download to install the app on Firestick.
6. Once installed, tap Open to launch the Hulu app.
FYI: The above steps are only applicable to those who reside in the US region. If you are residing outside the US, you can try the next method.
Alternate Method to Install Hulu on Firestick
The Hulu app is geo-restricted to use only in the United States. If you are from another country, you can still get Hulu on Firestick by sideloading using a Downloader. So, you must install Downloader on Firestick and follow the instructions.
Upon installing Downloader, you need to turn on a few settings on your Fire TV.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
2. Click My Fire TV from the list of tiles.
3. Then select Developer options.
4. Following that, click on Install unknown apps.
5. After that, tap Downloader and turn it on.
Steps to Install Hulu on Firestick Using a Downloader
Once you enabled Downloader, you are ready to sideload any Android apps on Firestick.
1. Launch the Downloader app from the Firestick home screen.
2. Click on Allow to grant the necessary storage permissions.
3. Further, click OK from the screen prompt.
4. Select the Home tab and provide the Hulu APK download link in the URL field. Press Go.
5. Wait for a while until it downloads the APK file. Later, open the file and tap Install.
6. Within a few seconds, the Hulu app will be installed on your Firestick device.
Note: You can also sideload apps to Firestick using Apps2Fire. This way you can install Android apps that are not available on the Amazon App Store.
How to Activate Hulu on Firestick
You may use the Hulu app regularly for watching live TV channels. So, you can add a quick shortcut on the home screen to open the app easily.
1. Long press the Home button on the Firestick remote.
2. Select Apps from the list of tiles that appear.
3. Your Apps & Channels will appear on the TV screen.
4. Highlight Hulu using the directional keys. Press the Menu → Move to Front. It will be added to the home screen
5. Then go to the home screen and launch the Hulu app.
6. Select any of these options that appear on the TV screen.
- Activate on a computer
- Log in on this device
7. If you select Activate on a computer, it will display an Activation Code.
- Go to hulu.com/activate from a browser.
- Log in with your email address and password.
- Enter the code to activate your account.
8. In case you select Log in this device, do the following.
- Enter your email address and password that you have used for signing up.
- Tap Log In and select your profile.
9. Finally, start watching your favorite movies and TV shows on Firestick.
Pro Tip: Make sure to install a secured VPN on your Firestick. Further, you should connect a VPN to the US server to unblock geo-restrictions on Hulu and access it anywhere outside the US.
Troubleshooting Methods: Hulu on Firestick Not Working
If the Hulu app suddenly crashes, or if it doesn’t play a movie or series, it may be due to various reasons. However, there are some tricks to fix Hulu on Firestick not working issue.
Restart the Hulu App
Restarting is very effective to fix unexpected errors caused by the app. For this purpose, open Settings on Firestick → Select Applications → Click Manage Installed Applications → Choose Hulu → Tap Restart.
Restart your Firestick
Unplug the Firestick dongle from the TV’s HDMI port. Leave it unplugged for a few seconds and connect it back. Turn on your Firestick-connected TV and start using the Hulu app. This method will delete all the temporary files stored on your Firestick.
Clear Hulu Cache
Go to Firestick Settings → Applications → Manage Installed Applications → Select Hulu → Click on Clear Cache or Clear data. After this process, re-login to your Hulu account and check whether you can stream without any issues.
The Hulu app is available on the Amazon App Store. To stream Hulu for free, you must sign up with a free trial and start streaming it for free for a duration of 30 days.
The Hulu app will not be available on the Amazon App Store if you are outside the US. In such cases, you can use the Downloader app to sideload Hulu on Firestick.