- Google Meet is unavailable on the Amazon App Store of Firestick.
- Users can sideload the APK version [https://urlsrt.io/Google-Meet] of Google Meet on Firestick.
Google Meet is the most popular video-calling service used to conduct online conferences and meetings. Streaming meetings and video calls on the big screen would be more convenient than streaming from a smartphone and PC. Unfortunately, the Google Meet application is unavailable on the Firestick App Store. However, you can sideload it by using the Downloader app to stream the calls on a big screen. You can also use the cast option to stream Google Meet calls from the smartphone/PC to Firestick. From this article, you will learn how to stream Google Meet on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
How to Install Google Meet APK on Firestick Using Downloader
Google Meet is free to use with limited time and participants. To access the video call with unlimited time and participants, you need to upgrade your Google account by visiting its official website. The subscription price starts from $9.99 per month.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
1) Turn On your Fire TV/Stick and attach it to a stable internet connection.
2) Now, download and install the Downloader app on Firestick.
2) Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source toggle for the Downloader app. To do so, navigate to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader Toggle.
3) Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4) Enter the URL of Google Meet APK and select the Go button to download the APK file.
5) After downloading, open the Google Meet APK file and choose Install to add the app to your Fire TV/Stick.
How to Use Google Meet on Firestick
1. Connect the USB camera and mic to the USB port of your Fire TV.
2. Launch the Google Meet application and sign in with your account.
3. Now, you can make and join calls from the Google Meet app on your Fire TV.
How to Cast Google Meet on Firestick
If you’re not interested in sideloading the Google Meet app on your Fire TV/Stick, you can cast its content from your smartphone/PC to the Fire TV/Stick.
1. Launch the Google Meet app on your Smartphone and log in with your Google account.
2. Connect your PC/Smartphone and Firestick to the same WIFI connection.
3. Now, select the Cast option from the Notification Panel on your smartphone and the Connect option from the Action Center on your PC.
4. Choose your Fire TV/Stick from the available devices.
5. Now, your smartphone/PC screen will start to cast on your Fire TV/Stick.
6. Finally, make the call on your smartphone/PC to stream on your TV.
Since Google Meet requires a standard internet connection, you must connect your Firestick to stable WiFi. If the issue appears even with a standard internet connection, restart your Firestick and sideload the latest version of Google Meet.
Yes. Google Meet is legal to use on any device.