Paramount Plus is one of the few quality streaming platforms that cover live TV and on-demand content at an affordable price. Recently, it has added Showtime to its platform, which ensures no shortage of entertainment. Paramount Plus is compatible with Firestick devices, and you can install it directly from the respective store to enjoy streaming your desired content.
With Paramount+, you can watch unlimited movies, series, originals, and live sports exclusively in 4K quality. By following this guide, you will learn how to download and activate Paramount+ on your Fire TV/Stick.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
How to Download Paramount Plus on Firestick
Since Paramount Plus is a premium streaming platform, you must subscribe to the service to access its content library. Paramount+ subscription plan starts from $5.99/month. You can visit its official website to sign up and explore more plans.
1. Turn On your Fire TV/Stick and move on to its home page.
2. Connect the Firestick to WIFI and select the Find icon.
3. Select the Search bar and enter Paramount Plus using the on-screen virtual keyboard.
4. Locate and open the official Paramount+ app from the search result.
5. Hit the Download button to include the app on your Firestick app’s list.
6. After installing, click Open to launch the app on Firestick.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Firestick
You cannot stream the Paramount Plus content directly after downloading the app. You need to activate the app to stream its content on your Firestick.
1. Open the Paramount+ app on your Firestick and hit the Log in/Sign in button.
2. Note down the activation code that appears on your Firestick screen.
3. Launch any of your desired browsers from the smartphone or PC.
4. Visit the Paramount Plus activation website [www.paramountplus.com/activate/firetv] and enter the code displayed on the Fire TV screen.
5. Hit the Activate button and log in with your Paramount+ account credentials to complete the activation process.
Finally, relaunch the app on Fire TV/Stick to stream your favorite content from the Paramount Plus app.
How to Sideload Paramount Plus APK on Firestick [Outside US]
If you reside outside the US, you cannot download the Paramount Plus app directly from the Amazon App Store. You can sideload it using the Downloader.
1. Run the Downloader app on Firestick and click the Home tab from the left pane.
2. Input the APK URL of the Paramount+ app (https://bitly.ws/3arF7) and click the Go button to download the APK file.
3. Open the APK file and click the Install button to add the app to your Fire TV/Stick.
4. Now, open a VPN on your Firestick and connect to the US server.
5. After connecting to the US server, go to the Apps section on your Fire TV/Stick and launch the Paramount Plus app.
5. Login with your credentials and stream your desired content.
How to Stream Paramount Plus on Firestick Using Silk Browser
If you can’t install the Paramount Plus app on your Firestick due to storage issues, you can access any browser on your Firestick to stream the content online.
1. Download the Silk Browser on Firestick and tap the search bar.
2. Enter www.paramountplus.com using the on-screen keyboard and log in with your account.
3. Locate and select your desired VOD/live TV channel.
4. Hit the Play button to watch Paramount Plus content on Firestick using the Slik browser.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can fix the issue by reinstalling the app and restarting the Firestick. If it does not work, you can opt for other fixes, like clearing the cache, updating the Paramount Plus app, and finally resting the Firestick.
If you have purchased a Paramount+ subscription on Fire TV/Stick, carry out the cancellation procedure by visiting amazon.com → Account & Lists → Membership And Subscriptions → Other subscriptions → Paramount Plus → Cancel.