STARZ is one of the streaming apps on Firestick where you can watch hit movies, TV series, documentaries, etc. The STARZ app is easy to install on Fire TV devices because it is available on the Amazon App Store. To watch STARZ on Firestick, you need a standalone subscription that starts at $8.99/month else you can watch it through a TV provider subscription.
If you are new to STARZ, visit its official website (starz.com) to create a new account. Moreover, new subscribers will get a 7-day free trial to access the entire library.
If STARZ is unavailable due to geo-restrictions, you can use the Downloader app to sideload the APK from a third-party website. Else, you can visit the STARZ website using a Silk Browser to stream the content. Ensure to connect a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions in your region.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Install STARZ on Firestick from Amazon App Store
1. Connect Firestick to WIFI once you turn on your device.
2. Go to the home screen, click the Find menu, and select the Search tile.
3. Type STARZ in the search bar and search for it.
4. Select STARZ from the results and click Get to install the app.
How to Sign in to STARZ on Firestick
1. Open STARZ on Firestick from the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Click Activate your device to receive an activation code.
3. Go to (activate.starz.com) from a mobile or PC browser.
4. Enter the activation code and click Submit.
5. Further, sign in with your TV provider or STARZ account to verify your device.
6. Once activated, the STARZ app will refresh to display its content on Firestick.
Start watching fan-favorite shows like Black Mafia Family, Outlander, and more.
How to Watch STARZ on Firestick Using Silk Browser
1. Open Silk Browser on Firestick. If you don’t have the app, you can install it from the Amazon App Store.
2. Enter (starz.com) in the address bar and visit the website.
3. Click LOGIN at the top right corner of the screen.
4. Input your registered email address to sign in to your account.
5. Once you have logged in, select a movie or TV show to stream on your Firestick.
How to Download STARZ on Firestick Using Downloader
If STARZ can’t be installed officially, you can sideload it using Downloader on Firestick. Upon installing Downloader, there are some changes you need to do on Firestick.
Go to the home screen of Firestick, click on Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Turn On Downloader.
How to Sideload STARZ APK Using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app on your Fire TV device.
2. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions required for STARZ.
3. Select the Home tab, and enter the STARZ apk download link in the URL field.
4. Click Go to visit the link and download the STARZ apk file.
5. Once downloaded, open the file, and tap Install.
6. Wait for a few seconds to finish the installation process.
7. After it gets installed, click Open to launch the app.
Further, activate the STARZ app on Fire TV with the above instructions to begin streaming.
#1. Sign in with your Amazon account on a web browser.
#2. Click Accounts & Lists in the top-right corner.
#3. Click Memberships and Subscriptions and tap Prime Video Channels.
#4. Find STARZ and click on Cancel Channel under the Actions tab.
#5. Finally, confirm the cancellation.
These are the workarounds to fix STARZ not working on streaming devices.
> Check if the internet connection is stable or not.
> Clear the cache on Firestick to eliminate corrupted files if any.
> Restart Firestick and try again later.
> Update STARZ to the latest version from the Amazon App Store.
> Update Firestick firmware to fix app incompatibility issues.
If you are a new user, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial and watch the content for free.