The NBA playoffs of the 2022-23 season will begin on April 15, 2023, and will end on June 18, 2023. Firestick users can watch live basketball events and on-demand shows by installing the NBA app from the Amazon App Store. You need to subscribe to NBA League Pass to get 24/7 live games, highlights, expert analysis, interviews, press conferences, and much more.
Furthermore, television broadcasting rights have been bagged by ABC, ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV. So, you can either use cable, satellite, or streaming services to view those channels with a valid subscription.
How to Install NBA on Firestick
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick and select Find > Search.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Type NBA in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Click on the NBA app from the search result.
4. Click the Get or Download button to install the app.
5. Wait for the download process of the NBA app to complete.
6. Finally, click the Open button to run the app on Firestick.
Later, sign in to your NBA League Pass account to stream live basketball games on Firestick.
How to Sideload NBA on Firestick using Downloader
NBA is accessible only in the United States and Canada. Therefore outside users cannot get the app from the Amazon App Store. In this case, you can use Downloader on Firestick to sideload the NBA app.
1. On your Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, go to Settings.
2. Click on the Device / My Fire TV option.
3. Now, you have to click on the Developer option to turn on ADB debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
4. Go back to the home screen and open the Downloader on Firestick.
5. Enter the NBA APK download link (https://bit.ly/3IvMLBq) and tap the Go button.
6. Wait for the NBA apk file to download.
9. Next, click on the Install button to get NBA TV on Firestick.
10. Finally, you have installed the NBA app on Firestick.
How to Activate NBA on Firestick
Follow the below steps to activate the NBA app on your Firestick / Fire TV device.
1. Open the NBA app on Firestick.
2. Click Sign In to generate the activation code.
3. Now, visit activate nba.com/activate on your mobile or PC browser.
4. Enter the activation code and select your TV provider. Next, click on the Continue button.
5. Sign in with your TV Provider account to complete the activation process.
6. After activation, the NBA app will display the sporting events on your Firestick.
How to Stream NBA on Firestick for Free
Follow the steps below to watch the NBA matches for free.
1. Head to the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Select the Find tab, and below the Find tab, choose the Search tile.
3. Type and search for the Internet browser.
4. Now, choose the Amazon Silk – Web browser from the search result.
5. Click on the Get or Download button.
6. Now, the Amazon Silk – Web Browser will install on your Firestick.
7. Click on the Open button to launch the Amazon Silk -Web Browser.
8. Select the Search bar and enter the URL livetv.sx/enx Or 720pstream.tv. Next, select the Go button.
9. Search for NBA and select any match to watch it for free.
10. Also, you can catch up to live NBA matches once it starts.
How to Watch NBA Games on Firestick Without Cable TV Provider
You can install any one of the streaming services to watch live NBA matches on your Firestick without cable.
Sling TV on Firestick is the cheapest streaming service in the United States. Get Sling Blue pack at $40/month to live stream basketball games via ESPN, ABC, TNT, and NBA TV. With a single subscription, you will get 40+ live TV channels and a 50-hour cloud DVR space.
Hulu + Live TV
Install Hulu on Firestick and subscribe to Hulu + Live TV package to watch NBA playoffs. This plan costs $69.99 per month and you will get 85+ live TV channels and on-demand content. In addition, you can access ESPN+ so that you can watch live games and post-match shows.
YouTube TV is yet another streaming service that provides 100+ TV channels, including ESPN, TNT, ABC, and NBA TV. The subscription to YouTube TV on Firestick costs $72.99 per month. It lets you stream on 3 devices simultaneously and offers unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
DirecTV Stream on Firestick lets you stream NBA games live with a subscription of $74.99 per month. You will get 75+ live TV channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage to record live TV shows and sports. It also supports 3 simultaneous streams at a time. The good news for new subscribers is that they will get a 5-day free trial.
With fuboTV on Firestick, you can stream over 100+ live TV channels. It is the best option to stream NBA TV on Firestick in Full HD quality. fuboTV Pro plan costs $74.99 per month and it offers 1000 hours of cloud DVR. It even supports 10 simultaneous streams at a time. New users are eligible for a 7-day free trial.
- Stay up-to-date with the NBA basketball schedule, scores, and stats.
- Watch both in-game and post-game highlights.
- You can also stream game previews and recaps.
- Get personalized alerts for your favorite football teams and players.
- Watch live postgame press conferences for all matches.
If you want to stream sports content other than Basketball, you can check on the other sports app mentioned below.
- FOX Sports on Firestick
- Yahoo Sports App on Firestick
- NBC Sports on Firestick
- Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
You need an NBA League Pass on Firestick to watch NBA in the UK.
No, the NBA League pass isn’t available for free with Amazon Prime.
Try to connect with the best VPN for Firestick and try again.
You can clear the NBA app cache and try again if NBA League Pass doesn’t work. Go to Firestick Home Screen → Settings → Apps → Manage installed apps → NBA → Clear data and cache.