NBA (National Basketball Association) is one of the four main professional sports leagues in the United States of America and Canada. It comprises 30 teams (29 from US and 1 in Canada). NBA is one of the most-watched sports in the US. Now, you can watch the NBA Champions on Amazon Firestick using its official application. The NBA app streams live games, the latest scores, schedules, highlights, stats, recaps, and news. You can also watch live access to select press conferences and events. In addition, NBA League Pass is now better than ever, with access to live basketball games, on-demand videos, Rapid Replay, and much more.
Features of NBA On Firestick
- You can get all the official updates on the NBA basketball schedule, scores, and stats.
- Watch both in-game and post-game highlights.
- You can also stream game previews and recaps.
- Watch the NBA live and personalized content about your favorite players and teams via the NBA app.
How to Install NBA on Firestick
NBA is officially launched and is made available on Amazon App Store. So you can install it directly on Firestick. Follow the steps below to install the NBA app on Firestick and easily watch NBA games.
Quick Start Guide: On your Firestick Home, click Find > Select Search > Browse for NBA > Click Get or Download > Click Open to launch the app.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick and select Find > Search.
2. Type NBA on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Click on the NBA app from the search result.
4. Click Get or Download button to download the app.
5. Wait for the download process of the NBA app to complete.
6. Finally, the Open button will display once the installation is complete.
Alternative Method – How to Download NBA on Firestick using Downloader
If you feel any difficulties setting up the NBA app directly, you can sideload the app with the help of the downloader app.
1. On your Amazon Fire Stick or Fire TV, go to Settings.
2. Click on the Device / My Fire TV option.
3. Now, you have to click on the Developer option to turn on ADB debugging and the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
4. Return to the home screen and launch the Downloader on Firestick.
5. Enter NBA APK File URL (https://bit.ly/3IvMLBq) and tap the Go button.
6. Wait for the NBA apk file to download.
9. Next, click on the Install button to get NBA TV on Firestick.
10. Finally, you have installed the NBA app on Firestick.
How to Activate NBA on Firestick
Follow the below steps to activate the NBA app on your Firestick / Fire TV device.
1. Launch the NBA app.
2. Click Sign In to generate the activation code.
3. Now, visit activate https://watch.nba.com/devicereg on your mobile or PC browser.
4. Enter the activation code and select your TV provider. Next, click on the Continue button.
5. Sign in with your TV Provider account to complete the activation process.
6. After activation, the NBA app will display the sporting events on your Firestick.
How to Stream NBA on Firestick for Free
Follow the steps below to watch the NBA matches for free.
1. Head to the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Select the Find tab, and below the Find tab, choose the Search tile.
3. Type and search for the Internet browser.
4. Now, choose the Amazon Silk – Web browser from the search result.
5. Click on the Get or Download button.
6. Now, the Amazon Silk – Web Browser will install on your Firestick.
7. Click on the Open button to launch the Amazon Silk -Web Browser.
8. Select the Search Bar and enter the URL livetv.sx/enx Or 720pstream.tv. Next, select the Go button.
9. Search for NBA and select any match to watch it for free.
10. Also, you can catch up to live NBA matches once it starts.
How to Watch NBA Games on Firestick without Cable TV Provider
You can stream NBA games using a streaming service without a cable TV provider subscription. However, you will need a subscription to access the streaming services. The streaming service that offers NBA games is detailed in the section below.
Sling TV is one of the popular streaming services for Firestick. Moreover, it is the cheapest streaming service to stream NBA on Firestick. You must subscribe to the Sling Blue pack at $35/month to steam NBA. With a single subscription, you will get 30+ live TV channels and a 50-hour cloud DVR.
You can easily get NBA live matches using Hulu+Live TV on Fire TV. It offers 70+ live TV channels with a subscription of $69.99/ month. It also offers additional features like unlimited cloud DVR, 2 simultaneous streams, HD content, and more. Moreover, Hulu+Live TV is compatible with multiple streaming services.
YouTube TV is yet another streaming service with 60+ live TV channels, including NBA live. A monthly subscription to YouTube TV on Firestick costs $64.99. It lets you stream on 3 devices simultaneously and offers unlimited cloud DVR storage to record and watch movies offline.
DirecTV Stream lets you stream NBA live with a subscription of $69.99/month. With that, you will also get 65+ live TV channels, unlimited cloud DVR storage, 20 subscribers, and 3 streams at a time. You will also get a 5-day free trial.
With fuboTV on Firestick, you can stream over 100+ live TV channels. It is the best option to stream NBA live on Fire TV with HD quality. A single subscription will give advantages like 250-1000 hours of cloud DVR, 3 streams at a time, sign in upto 10 devices, and a 7-day free trial.
If you want to stream sports content other than Basketball, you can check on the other sports app mentioned below.
- FOX Sports on Firestick
- Yahoo Sports App on Firestick
- NBC Sports on Firestick
- Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
Frequently Asked Questions
You need an NBA League Pass on Firestick to watch NBA in the UK.
No, NBA League pass isn’t available for free with Amazon Prime.
Try to connect with the best VPN for Firestick and try again.