Basketball fans are eager to watch their favorite team back in action as the NBA Main Games kicked off on October 24. To watch the NBA Main games on Firestick, you can install the NBA app from the Amazon App Store.
To watch all the NBA Preseason and Regular matches live, you need to purchase the NBA League Pass subscription. Along with live streaming, you can even watch on-demand content.
Follow this streaming guide to watch the NBA 2023-24 games from November 24 to 30, 2023 on your Fire TV.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Sign Up for NBA League Pass
1. Open a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of NBA – nba.com.
2. Next, click on the Subscribe button available to the right of the web page.
3. Select Monthly and choose the desired NBA League Pass subscription.
4. Click Start Free Trial.
4. Now, sign in with your NBA ID. If you do not have one, create an NBA ID before purchasing the league pass.
5. Enter your card details and hit Agree and Subscribe. You can also use PayPal to purchase the NBA League Pass.
Note: If you have an NBA Promo Code, enter that and lower your subscription cost for the initial month.
How to Install NBA on Firestick 4K
1. Turn on your Firestick 4K and connect it to a standard internet connection.
2. On the home screen, navigate to the Find → Search menu.
3. Search for the NBA app with the help of a keyboard displayed on the screen. You can also use the Alexa Voice Assistant support if it is compatible with your device.
4. Select the app and tap on the Get or Download icon.
5. Wait for the NBA app to install on Firestick and click on the Open icon once it is installed.
How to Activate NBA on Firestick to Watch Main Games
1. Tap on the Login option to get an activation code.
2. Note it down and visit the NBA’s activation website – nba.com/activate.
3. Enter the activation code and hit Continue.
4. Next, sign in with the NBA League Pass credentials.
5. The NBA app will refresh on the Fire TV Stick. You can start streaming the live matches.
How to Watch NBA on Fire TV Using Silk Browser
Since Firestick supports Silk Browser natively, you can use it to watch the NBA regular matches.
1. Launch the Silk Browser and head to the URL bar.
2. Enter the official website of the NBA on the search bar and hit OK.
3. Once the website appears on your screen, sign in with your NBA ID.
4. After signing in, you can start streaming the NBA matches at ease.
How to Stream NBA on Firestick Outside the USA & Canada
Since you can’t find NBA natively on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload the APK file using Downloader on Fire TV. Ensure to tweak the settings for Downloader to sideload apps.
1. Go to Settings on your Fire TV Stick.
2. Select My Fire TV → Developer Options.
3. Under that, choose Install Unknown Apps and enable Downloader.
4. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
5. Enter the URL of the NBA APK and hit the Go button.
6. Wait for the NBA APK file to download and tap the Install button.
7. Return to the home page and launch a VPN that you have installed on Firestick.
8. Connect to the server location where the NBA is accessible.
9. Launch the NBA app and sign in with the required credentials.
10. After signing in, watch the NBA matches without any restrictions.
How to Watch NBA on Firestick Without League Pass
NBA games are accessible on live TV channels, such as ABC, ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV. You can access those channels on Live Streaming services that don’t require a League Pass subscription. Certain live streaming services offer a free trial, which lets you watch the NBA matches for free without restrictions. Below we have listed the streaming services you can opt to watch NBA matches live.
- Hulu + Live TV on Firestick
- Sling TV on Firestick
- DirecTV Stream on Firestick
- fuboTV on Firestick
- YouTube TV on Firestick
Plans – NBA League Pass
NBA offers two different subscription plans.
|NBA LEAGUE PASS||PRICING|
|League Pass||$14.99 per month or $99.99 per year|
|League Pass Premium||$22.99 per month or $149.99 per year|
How to Fix NBA Not Working on Firestick
If you had issues while using NBA on Firestick, use the following troubleshooting steps.
- Check whether your Firestick is connected to strong WiFi. If it is too slow, you will have buffering issues while streaming.
- Clear the Cache memory of NBA on Firestick.
- Restart your Firestick, and it will fix all the temporary issues associated with the app and device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the NBA app on your device.
- Make sure to update your Firestick to the latest version.
- If the issue is not fixed after trying out the possible solutions, reset your Firestick to the default settings and install the NBA app again.
Schedule of NBA Main Games From Nov 24 to 30
|Boston vs Orlando||01:00 pm|
|Phoenix vs Memphis||03:30 pm|
|Miami vs New York||06:00 pm|
|Chicago vs Toronto||06:00 pm|
|Detroit vs Indiana||06:30 pm|
|Denver vs Houston||06:30 pm|
|Washington vs Milwaukee||06:30 pm|
|Sacramento vs Minnesota||06:30 pm|
|San Antonio vs Golden State||08:30 pm|
|New Orleans vs LA||09:00 pm|
|Philadelphia vs Oklahoma City||03:30 pm|
|Miami vs Brooklyn||04:30 pm|
|Atlanta vs Washington||05:30 pm|
|Los Angeles vs Cleveland||06:00 pm|
|New Orleans vs Utah||08:00 pm|
|Dallas vs LA||09:00 pm|
|Portland vs Milwaukee||02:00 pm|
|Atlanta vs Boston||04:30 pm|
|Phoenix vs New York||04:30 pm|
|Charlotte vs Orlando||04:30 pm|
|Minnesota vs Memphis||04:30 pm|
|Chicago vs Brooklyn||06:00 pm|
|Toronto vs Cleveland||06:00 pm|
|San Antonio vs Denver||06:30 pm|
|Washington vs Detroit||05:30 pm|
|Portland vs Indiana||05:30 pm|
|Los Angeles vs Philadelphia||05:30 pm|
|New Orleans vs Utah||07:30 pm|
|Denver vs LA||09:00 pm|
|Chicago vs Boston||06:00 pm|
|Toronto vs Brooklyn||06:00 pm|
|Atlanta vs Cleveland||06:00 pm|
|Milwaukee vs Miami||06:00 pm|
|Charlotte vs New York||06:00 pm|
|Oklahoma City vs Minnesota||06:30 pm|
|Houston vs Dallas||07:00 pm|
|Golden State vs Sacramento||08:30 pm|
|Los Angeles vs Detroit||05:30 pm|
|Washington vs Orlando||05:30 pm|
|Phoenix vs Toronto||06:00 pm|
|Utah vs Memphis||06:30 pm|
|Philadelphia vs New Orleans||06:30 pm|
|Houston vs Denver||07:30 pm|
|LA vs Sacramento||08:30 pm|
|Portland vs Cleveland||05:30 pm|
|Charlotte vs Brooklyn||06:00 pm|
|Indiana vs Miami||06:00 pm|
|Detroit vs New York||06:00 pm|
|Milwaukee vs Chicago||06:30 pm|
|Utah vs Minnesota||06:30 pm|
|Los Angeles vs Oklahoma City||06:30 pm|
|Atlanta vs San Antonio||06:30 pm|
|LA vs Golden State||08:30 pm|
You can watch the NBA games in the UK live using Sky Sports on Fire TV.
No, the NBA League pass isn’t available for free with Amazon Prime. You need to have an active subscription of $14.99/month to stream the matches.
Currently, the NBA offers a 7-day free trial to the League Pass plans.
You can clear the NBA app cache and try again if NBA League Pass doesn’t work. Go to Firestick Home Screen → Settings → Apps → Manage installed apps → NBA → Clear data and cache.