BritBox is a product of the BBC and ITV. This platform can also be called a UK content streaming service because the app hosts the most extensive collection of British content. So if you are a fan of classic Doctor Who and shows like Mum, Cold Feet, and more, you can choose BritBox. You can also find exclusive new releases and specials directly from the BBC and ITV. BritBox also realizes original content produced by UK-based companies. The app also has a category NOW to stream the content 24-hrs after they are aired on TV. A few months back, BritBox was not available on the Firestick, but recently it has been made available in the UK region.
- Resume watching at the point on any device where you left off.
- Add your shows to the favorites list to personalize your streaming experience.
- Easy to navigate and discover new shows.
- Search by British actor name in A-Z talent collection.
- You will find comedy shows, dramas, feature films, documentaries, and more.
BritBox is a subscription-based streaming service. If you doubt its contents and quality, BritBox offers a 30-day free trial. After that, it’s just $6.99/month, which is less comparing Netflix and other streaming services.
The benefit of BritBox is that you can cancel it anytime you want. In addition, there are no contracts and no ad breaks for paid users.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Install BritBox on Firestick/ Fire TV
BritBox is officially available on Firestick Apps Store, so the installation procedure is straightforward.
1. Turn on your Firestick device and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Search icon and enter BritBox in the Search Box using the virtual keyboard. Next, search for the BritBox app.
3. Now, choose the BritBox app from the search results and click the Get button.
The app will begin to install on your Firestick device.
4. Once the app is installed, click the Open icon to launch the app.
That’s it-log into your BritBox account to access all your favorite content.
How to Sideload BritBox on Firestick
Due to geo-restrictions, the app might not be available in a few regions, but the app is available as an apk. So you can use that to sideload the app on Firestick and use a VPN to bypass geo issues.
1. First, go to settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Apps from Unknown Sources >> Turn On.
2. Open the Downloader app. Enter http://bit.ly/2OlAeW3 in the URL field and click the GO button.
3. Click on the Install button after downloading the APK File.
4. Then, click Open to launch the app.
5. Sign in with your account and stream your favorite content.
You can also sideload third-party apps using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
You will be able to install BritBox using any one of the methods, but BritBox is a Geo-restricted app in many countries. Therefore, we recommend you use a VPN on Firestick to bypass all the geo-restrictions and enjoy your favorite UK shows from anywhere.
Restart your device and connect with a stable internet connection. If it doesn’t fix, relaunch the app and clear cache files. You can also contact BritBox customer support for more details.
BritBox is a subscription-based platform. However, you can try it for free with a 7-day free trial.
Visit BritBox website https://www.britbox.com/ to sign up and provide your account credentials.
Yes, BritBox is available on Amazon Prime as an add-on. You have to purchase BritBox to stream as a channel with Amazon Prime Video.
BritBox is available at $8.99 per month and $89.99 per year.
1. Log in to your BritBox account and click on Account Details.
2. Select Subscription and then click Your Plan.
3. Finally, click on the Cancel Subscription option to cancel your membership.