Sky Sports is a very popular subscription-based sports streaming channel operated by the Sky Group. It is the dominant subscription television sports brand in the UK and Ireland. The Sky Sports channel broadcasts Main Event, Premier League, Cricket, Football, Golf, F1, and other sports. It also consists of 11 different channels dedicated to an individual sport. Sky Sports doesn’t have an app, so it has to be accessed through other stemming apps like Sky Go and NOW TV.
Features of Sky Sports
- Watch the Live sports events and matches of different sports under a single service.
- A dedicated channel for individual sports makes it easier to navigate and stream.
- Get instant updates on live scores, fixtures, and results.
- Get the biggest and latest sports news, live blogs, and video highlights of the Premier League, Championship, and more.
- Follow your favorite stars, teams, and sports with your tailored My Sports news feed.
How to Register to Sky Sports
1. Open the browser on your PC or smartphone and head to sky.com.
2. Select the login option.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
3. Click on Sign Up in the right side corner.
4. Enter the asked credentials and create an account.
5. Select a subscription option.
Complete the payment process to complete the registration.
How to Watch Sky Sports on Firestick
To watch Sky Sports on Firestick, you need to install the Sky Go app on Firestick.
1. Select the Find option on the Firestick home page.
2. Click on the Search tile.
3. Type the Sky Go app and select the same from the suggestions.
4. Select the Sky Go app.
5. Click on Get or Download the Sky Go app.
6. Wait for the download to complete.
7. Click Open to open the Sky Go app.
Note: To watch Sky Sports on Sky Go, you will need Sky Sports Subscription.
How to Cast Now TV on Firestick to Stream Sky Sports
It is possible to cast SKY Sports from your Android device to the Firestick through the NOW TV app. You will need to subscribe to NOW Sports Membership to access Sky Sports.
1. Download the NOW app on the smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> Display & Sounds >> Enable Screen Mirroring.
3. Connect your smartphone and Firestick to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Open the NOW app and log in to your account.
5. Navigate to the Sky Sports section.
6. Click the Cast icon on the top-right corner of the screen.
7. Your smartphone will look for available devices.
8. Select your Firestick from the list.
Now play Sky Sports content, and it will stream on your Firestick.
Note: To watch Sky Sports on the NOW TV app, you need to subscribe to NOW Sports Membership, which costs £11.99 for 24 hours and £33.99 monthly.
Can you Watch Sky Sports on Firestick using other Streaming Services?
No, there are no other apps to stream Sky Sports on Firestick. However, you can stream similar content in other sports-streaming apps mentioned below.
CBS Sports is the perfect destination for any sports fan to stream their favorite sports. With CBS Sports, you can stream international sports such as NFL, NBA, the PGA Championship, and basketball. You can also access lives scores, alerts, and leaderboards and follow your favorite team and league.
NBC Sports is a dedicated sports app on Firestick that lets you watch live sporting events like Soccer, NFL, NASCAR, French Open Tennis, USFL, and more. It also gives you access to video clips, previews upcoming events, and checks out full event replays.
ESPN is a sports channel where you can stream thousands of live sports events and get the latest scores. With ESPN, you can watch the live streams of NFL, NBA, MLB, Golf, Soccer, Tennis, eSports, and other ESPN shows. You can also get instant updates on the sports world.
FOX SPORTS is one of the best sports streaming apps on Firestick that offers exclusive sports content and live streaming. With this app, you can watch all your favorite sports like Football, Soccer, MLB, NFL, NASCAR, Tennis, NCCA Basketball, Golf, and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sky Sports doesn’t contain any ads.
Yes, Sky Sports is geo-restricted, and it is only available in the United Kingdom and Ireland.
Sky Sports does have a 7-day free trial.