NOW TV is owned by the British TV provider Sky, who launched its service in the United Kingdom in 2012. And with the NOW TV on the Firestick subscription, you can get all Sky Networks like Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, and more. So, you only need to get a subscription to get the services of NOW TV. Currently, NOW TV is available on Amazon FireStick in countries like the UK, Germany, Ireland, and Italy. However, you need to connect to the best VPN on Firestick to get their services other than the supported countries.
Features of NOW TV on Firestick
- Choose to stream more than a thousand on-demand movies with the NOW TV app.
- Those reality TV show addicts can watch the latest shows on the same day with hayu Pass on NOW TV.
- With the NOW app on Firestick, you can watch on-demand content in HD quality.
- With the Kids Month Pass, you can make your kids get entertained for hours with the NOW TV.
- Sports lovers can choose from 11 Sky Sports channels and subscribe to those channels either weekly or monthly.
Plans and Subscription
You can only get the services on NOW TV by subscribing to their platform. So, you can find all the available plans to subscribe to NOW TV in the section below.
Entertainment Membership + Boost – £9.99 per month
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Cinema Membership + Boost – £9.99 per month
Sports + Boost – £25 for 6 months
You need to visit the official website of NOW TV to get a subscription. Also, you will get a 7-day free trial with all of these subscription plans.
NOW TV Compatible Firestick Devices
The compatible Firestick device that supports the NOW app to watch NOW TV is Fire TV Stick Lite, 3rd generation Firestick, Fire TV Stick – 2nd Gen (2016-2019), Fire TV Stick – Basic Edition (2017), Fire TV Stick 4K – 1st Gen (2018), Fire TV Edition – JVC Smart HD/FHD (2020), Fire TV Cube – 2nd Gen (2019), and Fire TV Edition – JVC 4K (2019).
How to Watch NOW TV on Firestick
You can only watch NOW TV on Amazon Firestick in the UK and other supported countries because the services of NOW TV are only limited to certain regions. Also, you need to install the NOW app to watch the NOW TV on Firestick.
1. Turn on your Fire TV / Firestick device and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Then, choose the Search tile below the Find tab.
4. Search for the NOW app using the virtual keyboard.
5. Choose the NOW app from the search result.
6. Select the Get / Download button to install the NOW app on Firestick.
7. After installing the NOW app, click on the Open button.
How to Sideload NOW App to watch NOW TV on Firestick
You know that the NOW app is available on the Amazon App Store in only some specific countries. But you don’t have to worry because you can still sideload the NOW app on Firestick in the regions where NOW TV is unavailable, and you can connect to the best VPN to access this platform.
You need to enable access to install applications from unknown sources on your Firestick. You can also follow the steps below to do the same.
1. Turn on your Amazon Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Click on Settings from the upper right corner.
3. Navigate to the Device/My Fire TV option to click on the Developer option.
4. Enable the ADB Debugging option and Apps from the Unknown Sources option.
Install the NOW App using Downloader and Watch NOW TV
You can easily follow the steps below to watch NOW TV using Downloader on Firestick devices.
1. Select the Find tab > Search tile from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Search for the Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and choose the same app from the search result.
3. Click the Get / Download button to install the Downloader app.
4. Click on the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
5. Enter the URL of the NOW (Now TV) Firestick apk File https://bit.ly/3Lvwiig on the URL box and click the GO button.
6. The NOW app will start to download on Firestick.
7. Click on the Install button after the APK File downloaded
8. When you see the App installed notification on Firestick, you can click on the Open button.
9. Sign in with your account and watch Now TV
NOW TV would be the best choice to get unlimited entertainment on Amazon Fire Stick devices. Watching your favorite movies, sports, kids’ content, and TV shows are simpler with the NOW TV on Firestick. So, get to experience the best of streaming with NOW TV. Also, this article will be helpful to you to watch NOW TV anywhere in the world.
How to Use NOW TV on Firestick
1. Launch the NOW TV on Firestick from the home screen.
2. Sign in with your NOW TV subscription account.
3. Choose any available shows and watch NOW TV.
How to Cast NOW TV app to Firestick TV
You can easily cast NOW TV to Firestick using the inbuilt cast option. Before casting, make sure to enable screen mirroring.
To do that, press the Home button on your Firestick remote and click Mirroring.
1. Connect your Firestick and smartphone with the same internet connection.
2. Install NOW TV on your Android or iOS smartphone.
3. Launch the app and sign in with your account credentials.
4. Select the Cast icon and pick your Firestick device.
5. Once connected, choose any video to play and start streaming on your Firestick device.
How to Stream NOW TV on Firestick outside the UK
NOW app is available only in the United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, and Italy. So, the NOW app will be only available in these regions for your Firestick. To stream NOW TV anywhere in the world, you can use a VPN. Let us check the step below to use NordVPN on Firestick to stream NOW TV without any geo-restrictions.
1. Install and launch NordVPN for Fire TV from the Amazon App Store.
2. Select Log In and provide your account credentials to sign in.
3. Pick any server location to connect.
4. Once connected, launch the NOW TV app and start streaming without restrictions.
Frequently Asked Questions
NOW TV is only available in countries like the United Kingdom, Ireland, Germany, and Italy. The NOW TV can’t be accessible without a VPN other than in the supported countries.
Restart your Fire TV and install the NOW app to watch NOW TV.
Yes, NOW TV is free to install on Fire TV.
Check your internet connection or connect to the UK VPN server.