NOW TV is compatible with Firestick and you can install it from the Amazon App Store. You can access NOW TV on Fire TV by screen mirroring the app from your smartphone.
NOW TV lets you watch award-winning movies, blockbusters, live sports, Sky Originals, and more. With a stable internet, you can stream the content seamlessly in high quality.
This article guides you to install the NOW TV application on Fire Stick, along with screen mirroring and sideloading methods. Also, get to know about the features and compatible Fire TV Stick devices of NOW TV.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Features of NOW TV
- Choose to stream more than a thousand on-demand movies with the NOW TV app.
- Enjoy the best collection of reality TV shows from the US with a Hayu membership.
- With the NOW app on Firestick, you can watch on-demand content in HD quality.
- Enjoy streaming the latest Sky Originals every month with a Cinema membership.
- Sports lovers can choose from 11 Sky Sports channels and subscribe to those channels either weekly or monthly.
- You can access NOW TV in the US, using the Xfinity streaming service.
- Supports Dolby Digital, which lets you listen to the content in clear quality.
How to Download and Install NOW TV on Firestick
As previously mentioned, you can get the NOW app officially from the Amazon App Store. To access the content, you should subscribe to the premium subscription starting at £6.99/month.
1. Turn on your Fire TV / Firestick device and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Then, choose the Search tile below the Find tab.
4. Search for the NOW app using the virtual keyboard.
5. Choose the NOW app from the search result.
6. Select the Get / Download button to install the NOW app on Firestick.
7. After installing the NOW app, click on the Open button.
8. Select Sign In and you can see the activation code on the TV screen.
9. Visit the NOW TV activation page and enter the code.
10. Click Continue and sign in if needed.
11. The app refreshes and you can start streaming the content.
How to Sideload the NOW App on Firestick
If you are residing in the geo-restricted region, the only way to access the NOW app on Firestick is sideloading using the Downloader on Firestick. Before that, you have to modify a few settings on Firestick.
Enable Unknown Sources to Install Unknown Apps
1. Head to the home screen on your Amazon Firestick.
2. Click on Settings from the right corner of the screen.
3. Following that, click My Fire TV and choose Developer options.
4. Click Install unknown apps on the next screen.
5. Turn on the Downloader by clicking on it.
Steps to Sideload NOW on Firestick using Downloader
1. Select the Find tab → Search tile from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Search for Downloader using the on-screen keyboard and choose the app from the search result.
3. Click the Get / Download button to install the Downloader app.
4. Click the Open button to launch the Downloader app.
5. Enter the URL of the NOW (Now TV) apk file (https://bit.ly/3Lvwiig) on the URL box and click the GO button.
6. Wait for a while until the APK file is downloaded on your Firestick.
7. Once downloaded, open the APK file and click the Install button.
8. After it gets installed, you can click Done.
How to Stream NOW TV on Fire TV Stick Using Browser
You can even watch the NOW TV content using the Silk browser on Fire TV Stick.
1. Open the Silk browser and enter the official website of NOW TV [https://www.nowtv.com/] in the address bar.
2. When the website loads, click Sign In.
3. Enter the NOW TV account credentials.
4. Further, select Sign In and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Use the NOW App on Firestick
1. Launch the NOW app on Firestick from the home screen.
2. Sign in with your NOW TV subscription account.
3. Play a TV show and start watching it on your Firestick.
How to Cast the NOW app to Firestick
You can easily cast the NOW app to Firestick using the mirroring option. To enable it, press the Home button on the Fire TV remote and click Mirroring.
1. Connect your Firestick and smartphone with the same WiFi network.
3. Launch the app and sign in with your account credentials.
4. Select the Cast icon and select your Firestick-connected TV.
5. Once connected, choose any video to play and start streaming it on your Firestick device.
NOW TV Compatible Firestick Devices
NOW TV is supported on the following Fire OS-based media streaming players.
- Fire TV Stick – Basic Edition (2017)
- Amazon Fire TV Stick – 2nd generation (2016-2019)
- Fire TV Stick 4K – 1st generation (2018)
- Fire TV Stick 4K Max
- Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite – 1st generation (2020)
- Amazon Fire TV – 2nd generation (2015) and 3rd generation (2017)
- Fire TV Cube – 2nd generation (2019) and 3rd generation (2022)
Restart your Fire TV and install the NOW app to watch its corresponding content.
The NOW app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store of Firestick due to geo-restrictions.
Yes. Now TV offers a free trial for 7 days only to new users.
To upgrade NOW TV, go to Applications → Choose NOW TV → Press the Menu button on the remote → Select More Info → Click Update.