XCIPTV Player is a media player app used to play media content offered by an IPTV provider. So, If you missed subscribing to an IPTV service that supports playing, you can choose the XCIPTV Player. And you can access the XCIPTV Player without a subscription. But you need a playlist link. One of the surprising elements of this IPTV Player is that this platform supports EPG, which will come in handy to know the complete schedule of all the channels offered by the IPTV provider. XCIPTV Player is accessible on Android smartphones, Android TVs, and Amazon Firestick.
NOTE: XCIPTV doesn’t offer any content, and it will only act as IPTV player support. So, don’t expect IPTV content from the free IPTV player. Also, you can add all the types of playlist links to stream the IPTV content flawlessly on the XCIPTV Player.
Features of XCIPTV Player
The XCIPTV Player has some advanced features, which are mentioned below.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
- The player has built-in VPN support.
- The app supports M3U URLs, API codes, and EZHometech.
- In the app, you can set reminders for your favorite programs.
- You can create your profile and add your favorite TV shows, VODs, and movies.
- If you want, you can also record live videos to view them later.
- You can also sync with multiple devices.
How to Download XCIPTV Player on Firestick
Unfortunately, the XCIPTV Player is not available on the Amazon App Store. You have to use third-party applications to install the app. And you have two methods to sideload XCIPTV Player on Firestick.
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
If you are going to install apps from third-party sources, you need to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources feature.
1. On the Fire TV home screen, go to Settings.
2. Choose the My Fire TV or Devices option.
3. Select the Developer Options menu.
4. Now, click on the Apps from Unknown Sources option to turn it on.
5. On the confirmation dialog box, choose Turn On.
6. In the same way, turn on ABD Debugging too.
How to Sideload XCIPTV Player on Firestick using Downloader
If you don’t have Downloader installed on your Firestick, use our guide on Downloader for Firestick to install the app.
1. Open the Download app on your Firestick.
2. Get to the Search bar to enter the download link.
3. On the Search bar of the Downloader app, type the download link of XCIPTV Player APK File for Firestick https://bit.ly/3HyoKbB and click the Go button.
4. The XCIPTV downloader URL will start to download. After the app is downloaded, click the Install button.
5. After installing, click the Open button to run the app.
How to Get XCIPTV Player on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Download the ES File Explorer on Firestick if you don’t have the app. Then, follow the below steps to install XCIPTV Player on Firestick.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon.
2. On the next screen, click the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. In the Path bar, enter the download link https://bit.ly/3HyoKbB. In the Name bar, enter XCIPTV Player and click the Download Now button.
4. Once the XCIPTV apk gets downloaded on Fire Stick, click the Open File button.
5. Tap the Install button twice to begin the installation of XCIPTV for Firestick.
6. After the installation, click Done and delete the APK file.
7. Then, click Open to launch XCIPTV on Fire TV Stick.
How to Use XCIPTV Player on Firestick
1. Launch the XCIPTV player from the App section.
2. Next, you only need to Sign in with your Xtreme Codes API to stream the IPTV contents.
3. Click Allow on the prompts to access files.
4. Once the media content gets updated, you can select it from the list. The category list includes
- Live TV
- TV Guide
- Catch up
How to Integrate External Video Player with XCIPTV Player
1. Install any of the best video players like VLC or MX Player on Firestick.
2. Launch the Home screen of the XCIPTV Player on your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
3. Click Settings and select the Player option.
4. Now, select a player for playing.
Note: You can even set up different video players for the categories listed.
How to Add Channels to Favorites on XCIPTV Player
1. From the Home screen of XCIPTV Player, click on the Live TV option.
2. Now, select the channel that you wish to add to your favorites.
3. Click Ok to get a start icon on the channel. Thus the channel will be added to favorites.
4. If you wish to remove the channel from the favorites, go to the favorites, select the channels, and long press till the start icon gets removed.
Why Connect to a VPN to stream on XCIPTV Player
Watching IPTV content means you need an internet connection to stream movies and TV shows. So, to secure yourself from online attacks, you can connect to a VPN. Also, you can unblock the geo-restricted contents by connecting to a VPN like ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. Select Find > Search from the home screen.
2. Search for the ExpressVPN app using the virtual keyboard.
3. Choose the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
4. Click on the Get or Download button to install the ExpressVPN app.
5. Then, Click on the Open button to launch the ExpressVPN.
6. Sign in with your subscription account.
7. Choose any VPN server and click on the Connect button.
8. Now, you have successfully connected to ExpressVPN on Firestick.
9. Next, launch the XCIPTV Player on Fire Stick and watch the IPTV content securely.
If you are looking for any other video player on Firestick as an XCIPTV Player alternative, then check on the alternatives below.
Frequently Asked Questions
XCIPTV Player is a video player app with ExoPlayer, and VLC Player integrated.
To fix XCIPTV Player not working, enter the Correct Xtreme Code API and try again.
No, you need to subscribe to the IPTV provider.
Yes, it is easy to set up XCIPTV apk for Firestick.
XCIPTV is a free app, and you can use it without any subscription cost.