Formula One 2023 is about to begin. All the teams are done with their car launched and are ready to face the championship. The first race of F1 2023 will happen in Bahrain on March 5th. The practice session is scheduled for March 3rd and the Qualification at March 4th. With the F1 TV app, you can watch all the practice sessions, qualifications, live races, highlights, and everything about F1. For Firestick and Fire TV, you can install the F1 TV app from the Amazon App Store and get all the updates about F1.
ESPN is the home to on-demand ESPN shows and live sports. Firestick users can use the existing ESPN subscription to watch F1 live. Besides getting up-to-the-minute scores and highlights, it offers lots of channels. You will not miss any F1 matches as long as you have the ESPN app on Firestick. It is vital to have a cable TV subscription to watch ESPN. Its subscription costs around $5.99/ month and $59.99/ annum.
Features of F1 TV
- You can live stream Formula 1 races and on-demands to get closer to the action.
- With the F1 TV app, you can also watch documentaries and behind scene clips.
- The F1 TV app on Firestick is available in five languages.
- Apart from F1, you can also watch F2 and F3 races.
F1 Schedule – 2023
|Races||Grand Prix||Race Date|
|1||Bahrain Grand Prix||March 5, 2023|
|2||Saudi Arabian Grand Prix||March 19, 2023|
|3||Australian Grand Prix||April 2, 2023|
|4||Azerbaijan Grand Prix||April 30, 2023|
|5||Miami Grand Prix||May 7, 2023|
|6||Emilia Romagna Grand Prix||May 21, 2023|
|7||Monaco Grand Prix||May 28, 2023|
|8||Spanish Grand Prix||June 4, 2023|
|9||Canadian Grand Prix||June 18, 2023|
|10||Australian Grand Prix||June 2, 2023|
|11||British Grand Prix||July 9, 2023|
|12||Hungarian Grand Prix||July 23, 2023|
|13||Belgian Grand Prix||July 30, 2023|
|14||Dutch Grand Prix||August 27, 2023|
|15||Italian Grand Prix||September 3, 2023|
|16||Singapore Grand Prix||September 17, 2023|
|17||Japanese Grand Prix||September 24, 2023|
|18||Qatar Grand Prix||October 8, 2023|
|19||United States Grand Prix||October 22, 2023|
|20||Mexico Grand Prix||October 29, 2023|
|21||Brazilian Grand Prix||November 5, 2023|
|22||Las Vegas Grand Prix||November 18, 2023|
|23||Abu Dhabi Grand Prix||November 26, 2023|
How to Download F1 TV on Firestick
1. On your Firestick home screen, select the Find option.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Hover to click on the Search tile.
3. When you get the on-screen keyboard, type F1 or F1 TV.
4. Select the F1 TV app from the search results.
5. If you get the channel info window, select Download.
6. The installation will begin, and you should wait for it to get completed.
7. When the F1 TV app gets installed, select Open to launch the app.
8. Sign in with your F1 TV account and watch all the Formula 1 races.
How to Sideload F1 TV on Firestick using Downloader
F1 is a location-specific app. If you can’t find the F1 TV app in your location, you need to sideload the app on your Firestick. For this, you should make use of the Downloader app. Install the Downloader app on Firestick and follow the steps mentioned below.
1. From the Fire TV home, select Settings.
2. Hover to click on My Fire TV.
3. Choose the Developer Options.
4. Now, select Install Unknown Apps.
5. Highlight the Downloader app and turn it on.
6. On the Downloader home, provide the URL of the F1 TV APK file (https://rb.gy/ompf72) and press GO.
7. Choose the Download button and the APK file.
8. Once it is done, select Install.
9. After the installation, choose Open to launch the app.
10. On the F1 TV app, sign in with your account and watch all the races.
F1 TV Subscription
You can subscribe to F1 TV in two ways.
- F1 TV Access ($2.99 per month or $19.99 per year)
- F1 TV Pro ($3.99 per month or $23.99 per year)
If you are satisfied with the highlights, replays, and archive races, you can get the F1 TV Access subscription. If you want to stream all the live races from F1, F2, and F3, get the F1 TV Pro subscription. You can buy any of the subscriptions from the F1 TV website.
Alternative Ways to Watch F1 Races on Firestick
If you think that the individual subscription to F1 is too costly, you can use live TV apps on Firestick to watch F1 races.
Those existing users of fuboTV on Firestick can use it to stream F1 races using the ESPN channel. As it is the only sports-focused live TV app, you will not miss any updates on Formula 1. To watch F1 races, you can choose channels like ABC, ESPN, or ESPN 2.
YouTube TV is yet another option to stream F1 on Fire TV. It supports 85+ channels along with the F1 streaming channels like ESPN, ESPN+, ABC, etc. With this, you can watch all the F1 live races on Firestick using YouTube TV.
Sling TV is the most cost-effective way to stream Formula 1 races on Firestick. With $40 per month, you can watch F1 races. Get the Sling TV app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store. You can watch F1 races from ESPN, ESPN 2, and ESPN 3 channels.
How to Watch F1 Outside the USA
If you want to access F1 outside the US, there are lots of options available. The streaming providers for F1 will vary based on the country. Choose the streaming app in your country and stream the F1 races.
|App Name||Country||Subscription||Free Trial||Installation Guide|
|Disney+ Hotstar||India||₹299 per month or ₹1499 per year||Five minutes||Disney+ Hotstar on Firestick|
|Sky Sports||UK||£34.99 per month||7-day free trial||Sky Sports on Firestick|
|TSN||Canada||$24.99 per month||–||TSN on Firestick|
|DAZN||Japan||3,700 yen per month||–||DAZN on Firestick|
As a Firestick user, you can install the F1 TV app on Fire TV or stream from any of the existing services. It is recommended to use a VPN if you want to unlock the geo-restrictions.
No, you can’t watch or access the F1 TV app for free.