TSN stands for The Sports Network, which is based in Toronto, Canada. As you can guess by the name, TSN is a sports streaming network that most sports fans like. TSN broadcasts live events, recorded programs, and talk shows related to sports, documentaries, and other sports-related content. It lets you watch the latest news and live events from CFL, eSports, F1, FIFA, MLB, MLS, NASCAR, NBA, NHL, PGA, UEFA, and more. The TSN app is only available for certain streaming platforms. It is not yet available on Firestick, but with other workarounds, you can watch TSN on Firestick.
Features of the TSN App
- Five national feeds- TSN1, TSN2, TSN3, TSN4, and TSN5.
- Features On-demand TV shows and live sports broadcasts.
- Don’t miss a moment with the video highlights, stats, and analysis.
- TSN has the best-in-class team for industry-leading news and analysis.
- Access the TSN’s award-winning original features and documentaries.
- Access to TSN-produced podcasts and live audio streaming of TSN Radio.
- Month Pass: $19.99/Month+ Tax
- Annual Pass: $199.90/Year+ Tax ($16.66/month)
Note: The subscription plan will automatically renew according to your selected period unless you cancel the subscription before the renewal date. There are no refunds on paid subscription fees.
How to Subscribe to TSN
1. Head to tsn.ca/subscribe.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Click on SUBSCRIBE.
3. Enter your email and set a password. Click CONTINUE.
4. Select the subscription plan and click CONTINUE.
5. Enter your card details and billing address. Click Save & Continue.
You’ll be taken to the Summary screen. Confirm your information to subscribe to the TSN service.
How to Download TSN on Firestick
The TSN app is not available on the Amazon App Store yet. So the app must be sideloaded through the Downloader app or the ES File Explorer. The step-by-step process for both the sideload method is given below.
To sideload the TSN app on your Firestick, you must tweak certain settings.
1. Download the Downloader app or ES File Explorer app on your Firestick device.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Select Downloader or ES File Explorer >> Turn it ON.
3. Go back to Developer Options >> ADB Debugging and turn it ON.
1. Open the Downloader app and select the search bar.
2. Type in the URL https://bit.ly/3gS3ByL and press Go.
3. Wait for the file to download.
4. When the download is complete, the installation will start. Click INSTALL.
5. Once the installation is over, click DONE.
6. Select Delete for the following two prompts to delete the APK file.
How to Get TSN on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Open the ES File Explorer.
2. Select Tools >> Download Manager from the left pane.
3. Select + New icon from the bottom.
4. Enter the download URL on the Path and TSN on the Name feed. Click DOWNLOAD NOW.
5. Once the download is over, click OPEN FILE >> INSTALL.
6. Follow the on-screen prompts and instructions to finish the download.
How to Cast TSN on Firestick / Fire TV
You can cast the TSN app from your smartphone onto your Firestick device. The step-by-step guide is given below.
1. Download the TSN app on your Android Smartphone from Google Play Store.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> Display & Sounds >> Enable Screen Mirroring.
3. Make sure your Firestick and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Now open the TSN app on your phone.
5. Log in to the TSN account.
6. Select the Cast option near the Settings icon.
7. Choose your Firestick device.
Now play content in the TSN app, which will play on your Firestick device.
How to Fix TSN Full-Screen Issue on Firestick
The TSN app is made for mobile devices and tabs, so it doesn’t work well on a bigger screen. To fix this issue, you need to download an app named Rotate Screen Orientation.
1. Open the Downloader app and select the search tab.
2. Enter the link https://bit.ly/2TUKjQm and click Go.
3. Click on Download Apk now >> Download APK (295.17 KB).
4. INSTALL and OPEN the app.
5. Enable the Start on boot option.
Now you don’t need to Rotate Screen Orientation manually every time you use the TSN app.
How to Use TSN on Firestick
1. Long-press the home button on the Firestick remote and select Apps.
2. Go to App Library and launch the app that has no logo.
3. The TSN app will launch. Select Settings in the top-right corner of the screen.
4. Select Sign In or Subscribe to the TSN. In Settings, you can also change font size, streaming over mobile networks, the current version of the app, and the notification settings.
5. Once you Sign In, go back to the Home page of the app and explore the app.
TSN App Tabs
1. The TSN app has three tabs at the top,
- TSN EDGE
- NEWS: In this tab, you get all the breaking news related to sports to keep you updated.
- FAVOURITES: This tab shows news articles, live match updates, and much other info about the teams and leagues that you have marked as favorites.
- TSN EDGE: This tab lets you discover about betting, unique articles, and details about players and leagues.
2. There are five more tabs at the bottom,
- HOME: This is the home page of the TSN app.
- SCORES: This tab shows the schedule, team standings, scores, matchups, and times for live and past games.
- LEAGUES: This tab will let you see what is going on with your favorite leagues like NBA, NFL, NHL, or UEFA.
- WATCH: From this tab, you can watch the live streams of events, programs, shows, and matches. You will also be able to watch the highlights of the matches.
- DOCS: The DOCS tab contains award-winning sports documentaries that can be accessed anytime.
3. Lastly, the three-dot near the Settings icon takes you to the More menu through which RADIO and PODCASTS related to sports can be accessed. You can also find 1v1 contests, ABOUT TSN, and other legal information.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the TSN app is geo-blocked to Canada. To access TSN outside Canada, one must use a VPN service.
No, TSN doesn’t offer any free trial.
Go to tsn.ca and log in, go to Account Settings and select Cancel Subscription.