The Apple TV app is the streaming appliaction made for Apple devices. You can stream TV shows, series, movies, Apple TV originals, documentaries, etc., under various categories. It also has content from Paramount+, AMC+, Showtime, Starz, etc. You can stream Apple TV without any ad breaks in HD streaming quality. Not only the Apple TV app is available on Apple devices, but you can also access it from other streaming devices like Firestick, Roku, Samsung TVs, LG, Roku, Sony, and Vizio platforms. Thus, the installation of Apple TV on Firestick is very simple.
Apple TV Subscription Plan
Apple TV+ includes All Apple Originals for $6.99/month with 7 days free trial. The subscription renews every month until the user cancels it before the next renewal date.
Note: You get 3 months of free Apple TV subscription when you buy an Apple device.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Features of Apple TV App on FireStick
The exciting features of the newly available Apple TV app on Firestick are,
- Enormous content under all categories like Movies, Songs, Shows, Documentaries, and more.
- Buy or rent new release movies or explore the catalog of over 100,000 movies and shows, including the largest selection of 4K HDR titles.
- Apple’s UI is simple and easy to use for anyone.
- Sync between your apple devices with your Apple ID and seamlessly use the apple TV on all of your devices.
- Get access to the exclusive Apple Originals every month on Apple TV.
- Discover shows and movies from over 100 video streaming apps with personalized recommendations.
How to Download Apple TV on Firestick
As the Apple TV app is available officially on the Amazon store, the setup becomes easy. Simply follow these steps.
1. On the Firestick Home screen, click Find and then the Search tile.
2. Type in and search for Apple TV.
3. Click the Apple TV icon under the results tagged Apps & Games.
4. Click the Download or Get icon to begin the installation.
5. Once the download is complete, click the Open button to launch the Apple TV on Firestick.
How to Sideload Apple TV on Firestick using Downloader
If you’re unable to find Apple TV on the App store, then the only possible way to install Apple TV on Firestick is to sideload it. Follow these steps to sideload Apple TV on Firestick.
1. Download and install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Turn ON Downloader.
3. Open the Downloader app and select the search bar.
4. Type in the URL https://rawapk.com/apple-tv-android-tv-apk-download/ and click Go.
5. Scroll down and select Download Apple TV. APK.
6. Wait for the download to complete and click INSTALL.
7. Once the installation is over, click DONE.
8. Select the Delete option in the following two prompts to delete the APK file.
How to Activate and Use Apple TV App on Firestick
We are now a step closer to using the Apple TV on Firestick. Just pass through these simple setup processes to use the Apple TV app.
1. The app will now be available in the list of Firestick apps on the Home screen. Launch the Apple TV app on Firestick.
2. On the welcome screen, click the Start Watching option.
3. The next page is regarding Data Analytics. If you choose Send to Apple, your app usage data, crash reports, and related data will be sent to Apple. On choosing Don’t Send, you will share no app-related data with Apple.
However, you change this setting anytime on Settings.
4. You get the home page with a menu bar on top. From that, click the last menu, which is Settings.
5. Click Accounts. and then click Sign in.
6. Now you get three sign-in options, namely, Sign In On Mobile Device, Sign In On This TV, and the option to Create Apple ID.
7. On choosing the first option, Sign In On Mobile Device, you get two options to sign in.
One is by scanning the QR Code displayed on the screen. The other way is to enter the code displayed on-screen on the URL displayed.
8. If you choose Sign In On This TV, simply enter your Apple ID to use the app.
If you don’t have an Apple Id, you can use the other option, Create Apple ID, create one.
How to Watch Apple TV on Firestick using Silk Browser
1. Download the Amazon Silk Browser on your Firestick.
2. Open the Amazon Silk Browser.
3. Type tv.apple.com and click Go.
4. Sign in with your Apple ID.
5. Select the content you want to stream and start streaming.
Netflix is one the world’s leading and most preferred subscription-based media streaming applications to stream blockbuster movies and hit TV shows on Firestick.
Disney Plus is the largest entertaining app on Firestick. It has a huge collection of movies, TV shows, cartoons, documentaries, and more. It is a subscription-based service.
Hulu is an instant streaming app that provides its user with over-the-top media services. Hulu allows you access to their vast library of TV shows and Movies that can be enjoyed.
Pluto TV is another cord-cutter streaming service with access to 1000 live channels and on-demand content. With Pluto TV, you can stream content for free on your Firestick.
The popular Apple TV app has made its way to the popular streaming stick Firestick. Surely the combo is a complete entertainer by all means. So you don’t have to switch between your Apple TV and Firestick every time to watch your favorite shows.
Frequently Asked Questions
Go to tv.apple.com and sign in with your Apple ID. Go to Settings and scroll to Subscription >> Manage >> Cancel Subscription.
Almost every Firestick is compatible with Apple TV. Visit this link https://www.apple.com/apple-tv-app/devices/ to see all supported devices.