Disney Plus, aka Disney+, is a brand-new streaming service that streams original films and TV shows. It has over 600+ titles from Disney’s huge catalog, such as Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic, and Animated classics. Along with that, you can also stream new Marvel and Star Wars movies. The Disney Plus app is now officially available on Amazon Appstore. So the installation of Disney+ on Firestick is very simple.
Features of Disney Plus
The highlights of the new Disney Plus firestick app are,
- In the Disney+ app, the content will be able to be streamed in resolutions including 4K, UHD, and HDR at no extra payment.
- Disney Plus allows unlimited downloads for up to 10 devices and can stream up to four devices simultaneously.
- Disney Plus will allow seven user profiles per account, with the ability to stream on four devices concurrently and unlimited downloads for offline viewing.
- Contents are available in multiple languages, including English, Spanish, French, and Dutch. Disney+ originals will feature additional language options.
- Even people with hearing and vision disabilities can access the Disney Plus app.
Disney Plus Subscriptions Costs
- Monthly Plan: $7.99 a month
- Yearly Plan: $79.99 a year
- Bundle: $13.99 a month (includes ESPN Plus and Hulu in addition)
Note: Disney has announced a price hike on all subscription plans from the 8th of December 2022.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Download Disney Plus on Firestick
Disney Plus is officially launched and is made available on Amazon App Store. So you can install it directly on Firestick. Follow the steps given below to install disney+ on Firestick with ease.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select Find.
2. Click on the Search tile.
3. Type Disney Plus on the search bar and select the same from suggestions.
4. Click on the Disney+ app from the search result.
5. On the app information screen and click on the Download button.
6. Once Downloaded, tap Open to launch the Disney+ (Plus) on Firestick.
How to Get Disney Plus on Firestick using Amazon Website
1. On your PC, go to amazon.com/appstore.
2. Now, search for Disney Plus and select it.
3. Select your Firestick device on the right-side corner, under Deliver to.
4. Click on the Get app option.
5. Now, wait for the Firestick to download the app. You can find Disney Plus in the Apps section once it gets installed.
How to Use Disney Plus on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home page, select the Apps icon
2. Launch the Disney Plus app.
3. Click Start Free Trail.
Note: If you already signed up for Disney+, click Log In and enter your login details.
4. Now enter your email address and click Continue.
5. Set a strong password and then hit Continue.
6. That’s it. Now select your subscription package and start streaming right away.
How to Watch Disney Plus on Firestick using Silk Browser
Firestick users can watch Disney Plus using the Amazon Silk Browser on Firestick. A step-by-step guide is given below. If you already have Silk Browser on your Firestick, skip the first 6 steps.
1. From the Firestick home screen, select Find and then select Search.
2. Type Internet Browser and select the same from suggestions.
3. Select the Internet icon.
4. Click on the Download or Get option.
5. Wait for the Download to complete and Open the app.
6. Accept the terms.
7. Click on the address bar.
8. Type the URL: https://www.disneyplus.com/ and click Go.
9. Sign in to your Disney Plus account using your credentials.
10. Once signed in, you can start streaming content.
How to Fix Disney Plus Loading Error
1. From the Firestick home screen, go to Settings.
2. Select Applications >> Disney Plus
3. Click on Clear Cache and Clear Data.
4. Now restart your Firestick and launch the Disney Plus app.
Disney+ is available for streaming via web browsers like Chrome or Safari, Apple iOS devices, Apple TV, Android Phones and Android TV, Amazon devices like Firestick, Fire TV and Fire HD, Chromecast, Samsung smart TVs, Chromebook, LG smart TVs, Roku, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Windows 10.
Disney+ Supported Countries
Here is the list of countries where Disney+ is available
- United States
- New Zealand
- United Kingdom
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
Alternate Apps for Disney Plus
Amazon Prime Video offers great entertainment for the user to stream Blockbuster movies and TV shows from all around the world, including Amazon Original content.
HBO Max is an American-based online streaming service through which you can stream HBO Original movies and TV shows along with many other on-demand video content.
Netflix is one of the largest and most preferred subscription-based online entertainment streaming services from which you can watch TV shows, movies, and documentaries.
Hulu is one of the best streaming apps on Firestick to stream movies and TV shows from its expansive library, which is being updated regularly with new content.
Install the latest version of the Disney Plus app on your Firestick device and start streaming all your favorite original shows, series, specials, miniseries, documentaries, and films. Follow the steps given above and get Disney+ within a few minutes on your Amazon firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure you’re running the latest firmware on your Firestick and that the Disney Plus app is up to date.
Head to the Disney Plus website or app. Click on the profile icon in the top right corner. Click on My Account >> Cancel Subscription >> Confirm Cancellation.