Features of Stremio
- Stremio is the one-stop hub when it comes to video content aggregation from various services like Netflix, iTunes, YouTube, and much more.
- You can easily discover any new content like new TV shows, movies, series, channels, live TV content, and web channels.
- With the Stremio app, you can browse videos based on different categories, ratings, genres, recency, etc. You can even type in the name of the video to find it instantly.
- It is easy to watch videos from different sources like add-ons or stream from web channels like YouTube and Twitch.tv using the Stremio app.
- With Stremio, you will also get recommendations based on your viewing history.
- With the calendar visualization, you can keep track of everything you watch, like movies, and series, from your Stremio library.
How to Download Stremio on Amazon Firestick
Installing the Stremio on Firestick is not complex, even in its absence in the Amazon App Store. You can easily sideload the app on Firestick and stream your favorite content with ease. You can choose from any installation methods given below to get Stremio on Fire TV or Firestick.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
You have to go to Settings > click on Device/My Fire TV on your Firestick.
Click on the Developer option to turn on ADB Debugging. Finally, you should also enable the Apps from Unknown Sources option.
Method 1: How to Get Stremio on Firestick using Downloader
You can use the Downloader app on Firestick to install the Stremio as a third-party apk file. Just follow the steps given below to install the Stremio app using Downloader for Fire TV.
1. Open the Downloader.
2. Click on the Home option from the menu bar on the Downloader app.
3. You have to enter the URL of the Stremio
4. Now, wait until the Stremio
5. Then, click on the Next button to confirm installing the Stremio app.
6. Click on the Install button to install the Stremio app on Firestick.
7. Click on the Open button when you see App installed notification on your Firestick.
8. When the Stremio app opens, click Allow to share error reports with the development team.
9. Login or Sign up with the Stremio app to proceed.
Method 2: How to Sideload Stremio on Fire TV via ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is yet another app that is not only used to manage files, but you can also install any third-party
1. Go to the Search bar to type in as ES File Explorer on your Fire TV. Click on the Open button if you have already installed it.
2. From the expandable sidebar of the menu bar, you have to click on the Tools option.
3. On the next screen, you have to click on the Downloader Manager option.
4. Tap on the ‘+New‘ option.
5. On the path field, you have to enter the URL as http://bit.ly/2T69bDs and type in the name field as
6. Select the Download Now button.
7. After the APK File is Downloaded, select the Install button.
8. Finally, you have to click on the Open button to launch the Stremio app.
9. Log in to your account and enjoy watching Stremio.
How to Access Stremio on Amazon Firestick
You can access Stremio on Firestick from the home screen by following the steps mentioned below,
1. Press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote and select Apps.
2. Find the Stremio app and click Options on your remote.
3. Then, select the Move to front option.
4. Launch the app and log in with your account credentials.
5. From the list, choose any video to play on your Fire TV.
How to Get Addons on Stremio
1. Select the Menu icon and then select Add-ons from the menu.
2. Serch for the addon that you wish to install.
Note: By default, the Addons will be filtered by Official. However, you can change it to All or Any movies, Community, TV Shows, or Channels.
3. Select the app and click Install.
4. Wait for a few minutes for the addon to get installed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Stremio is completely legal and safe to stream. As it involves jailbreaking your Firestick, you can use a VPN to keep yourself safe.
Yes, Stemio is completely free to stream.
Make sure to connect your Firestick with a proper internet connection and try again.