You might have come across lots of sports streaming applications like fuboTV, NBC, NBA, and many more. One of them is PTV Sports. PTV Sports is a Pakistani sports streaming application where you can stream the sports events like Cricket, Tennis, Football, Snooker, and a lot more for free. Also, it streams all the available sports content in HD quality. The only drawback is that PTV Sports is not available on the Firestick app store. So, you must install it as an APK file using the Downloader app.
After installing the application, there is no need to log in or subscribe to start streaming. Other than sports matches, it also streams Game On Hai! It is an analysis program on PTV that people use to have a conversation about ongoing cricket matches. It also started a new program called Keh dein jo Kehna hai which people use to analyze different sports events. Alternatively, you can use the Amazon Silk Browser to stream sports matches from PTV Sports.
Note – The following installation guide is also applicable to the Smart TVs running on Fire OS.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Watch PTV Sports on Firestick Using Silk Browser
PTV Sports is also accessible through the web version. Since Firestick supports Silk Browser natively, you can use it to watch the web version of PTV Sports.
1. Launch the Silk Browser and head to the URL bar.
Note: If you haven’t installed the browser yet, install the Silk Browser of Firestick with the help of our guide.
2. Enter the official website of PTV Sports on the search bar and hit OK.
3. Once the website appears on your screen, click on the Search icon and search for the sports match you want to watch.
4. After that, start streaming the chosen sports on Firestick for free.
How to Install PTV Sports Apk on Firestick Using Downloader App
Since you can’t find PTV Sports natively on the Amazon Store, you need to sideload the apk file with the help of the Downloader app. Downloader is a simple tool that lets you install apps that aren’t available on Firestick.
1. Initially, install the Downloader app on Firestick. Move to the next step if you have already installed the Downloader app.
2. Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source setting for the Downloader app. Without enabling this setting, you can’t sideload apps on Firestick via the Downloader app.
Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4. Enter the URL of the PTV Sports apk and hit the Go button.
5. Wait for the PTV Sports apk file to download and then tap the Install button.
6. Launch the PTV Sports app and start streaming your favorite video content.
How to Fix PTV Sports Not Working on Firestick
If you had issues while using PTV Sports on Firestick, use the following troubleshooting steps.
- Check whether your Firestick is connected to strong WiFi. If it is too slow, you will have buffering issues while streaming.
- Clear the Cache memory of PTV Sports on Firestick.
- Restart your Firestick, and it will fix all the temporary issues associated with the app and device.
- Uninstall and reinstall the PTV Sports app on your device.
- Make sure to update your Firestick to the latest version.
- If the issue is not fixed after trying out the possible solutions, reset your Firestick to the default settings and install the PTV Sports app again.
Since PTV Sports is a third-party website, you may find several issues while streaming. If you face any issues, it is recommended to stream any of these alternatives.
Bally Sports covers both regional and international sporting events therefore it is the best alternative to the PTV Sports app. On installing Bally Sports on Firestick, you can stream all the sports content in 720p and 1080p quality. Unlike PTV Sports, Bally Sports requires a Cable TV Provider to stream all the sports content. On signing up with any of your providers, you can watch all the content for free.
Vola Sports is a free-to-use third-party sports streaming application. It contains more than 200+ live sports streaming channels with 720p quality. It covers many sports events like basketball, football, cricket, baseball, soccer, golf, and so on. There is no standard application for Vola Sports on Firestick. So, you must sideload it using the Downloader app.
Yahoo Sports is yet another sports streaming application where you can stream all the sports events with the help of a Yahoo user account. It covers the sports events like NHL, NBA, NFL, Premier League, FIFA Men’s World Cup, Tennis, Boxing, WWE, and more. You can easily install Yahoo Sports on Firestick and stream all the sports events for free.
No, there is no official application for PTV sports. If you are about to use this website, you must sideload it using the Downloader app or use the Amazon Silk Browser to stream the content.
Yes. Streaming all sports events on the PTV Sports platform is free.