Vola Sports is a completely free-to-use third-party sport streaming app. It allows you to access and stream live sports events as it happens. Vola Sports offers 200+ sports channels with 720p high-quality steaming. Vola Sports cover many sports events, such as basketball, football, cricket, baseball, soccer, golf, wrestling, and more. It doesn’t require any prior registration or sign-up. Vola Sports doesn’t provide a standalone app for any device. But you can follow the sideloading procedure to get Vola Sports on Firestick.
Features of Vola Sports
- The app is completely free to download and stream.
- Offer highlights to stream important moments of past games.
- Multiple streaming links from different sources and high-definition video format.
- Live countdown on the upcoming games.
- Very user-friendly interface and is easy to stream.
- Picture in the picture-to mode so that you can browse content while you are watching sports.
How to Install Vola Sports on Firestick
To sideload Vola Sports app on Firestick, you can use Downloader or ES File Explorer. Follow the pre-requisite before heading to the sideloading procedure.
1. Install the Downloader app or ES File Explorer.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> Select My Fire TV >> Go to Developer Options >> Click on Install unknown apps >> Select the Downloader or ES File Explorer and turn it ON.
3. Go to Developer Options and select ADB Debugging and Turn it ON.
How to Sideload Vola Sports on Firestick using the Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app.
2. Select the search bar.
3. Enter the URL https://reviewvpn.com/vola and click Go.
4. Wait for the APK file to download.
5. Once the download is complete, click INSTALL.
6. Once the installation is over, click DONE.
7. Select the Delete option for the following two prompts to delete the APK file.
How to Download Vola Sports on Firestick using the ES File Explorer
1. Open the ES File Explorer
2. Select Tools >> Download Manager from the left pane.
3. Now click the + New icon from the bottom tab.
4. Enter the download URL in the Path field and enter Vola Sports in the Name Field.
5. Click Download Now.
6. Once the download is complete, click Open File >> Install.
7. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the installation.
How to Cast Vola Sports App on Firestick
1. On your smartphone browse, type the URL https://gbplus.org/vola-sports-apk-download-page/.
2. Click Download and wait for the download to complete. Then, install the app.
3. Go to Firestick Settings >> Display & Sounds and Enable Display Mirroring.
4. Make sure your smartphone and Firestick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Open the Vola Sports app on your smartphone.
6. Now swipe down on the screen to bring the control center and select the Cast option.
7. Select your Firestick device from the list.
Once the connection is established, the Vola Sports content will stream on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Question
The Vola Sports app contains ads.
Dofu Sports and Crackstreams are some good alternate apps for Vola Sports.