Dynasty IPTV is a paid video streaming service that offers a wide variety of live TV channels in HD quality at a base price of $10 per two accounts. It also provides an unlimited offline recording feature to save TV shows and channels to the local disc, and users can watch it later. Dynasty IPTV is available in Android, Firestick, and Android TV boxes. So in this article, we explain to you how to install Dynasty IPTV on Firestick.
It is also one of the cheapest IPTV services available in the market because for $10 it provides 2 accounts, and we recommend you not to lock in with an annual subscription in any IPTVs because most of the IPTVs may go offline anytime. Therefore, purchasing a monthly subscription is recommended.
- 6000+ live channels are available out of the box.
- External video player support where you can stream the contents in MX Player, VLC Player, etc.
- Works with VPN and also provides streaming up to 1080p through VPN.
- Multiple category channels available like News, Entertainment, etc.
- Supports Live stream recording feature where users can record and watch them offline.
- Customer support available through the support ticket system.
- Also supports M3U URL to stream from any m3u links globally.
- $10/month for up to 2 connections including PPV and 6000+ channels.
- $25/month for up to 2 connections including VOD, PPV, and 6000+ channels.
- $30/month for up to 4 connections including VOD, PPV, and 6000+ channels.
- $46/ 3 months for up to 4 connections including VOD, PPV, and 6000+ channels.
How to Install Dynasty IPTV on Firestick
Unfortunately, the Dynasty IPTV app is not available in both the Google play store and the Amazon app store. So you need to follow our step-by-step guide to install Dynasty app on your Firestick device.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. Switch ON the Firestick device.
2. Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
3. Now tap on the Developer options button.
4. Select Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Tap Turn On to turn on the Apps from unknown sources.
Steps to Install Dynasty IPTV on Firestick
You need to install the Downloader on Firestick to sideload Dynasty IPTV on Firestick.
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. Enter the IPTV Smarters apk download link https://bit.ly/3JvqGDs into the URL box and press GO.
3. After the download is successful, click Install to install the app.
4. After installation, click Open to open the app.
Steps to Install Dynasty IPTV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer on Firestick is basically a File manager that you can install to access the files stored on the local storage or the USB drive. To your advantage, the ES File Explorer app has a built-in Downloader. And using this feature, you can sideload the Dynasty IPTV on Firestick.
1. Once you install the ES File Explorer, click on the Open button to launch it.
2. Now, you can see the Downloader icon on the home screen. Click on the Download.
3. From the lower-left corner, select the + New tab.
4. Enter the URL of the IPTV Smarters APK File in the Path field.
5. Input the name of the APK File in the Name field.
6. Select the Download Now button to download the APK File of the IPTV Smarters app https://bit.ly/3JvqGDs.
7. Based on your internet connection, the Dynasty IPTV will take time to download on Firestick.
8. After the APK File’s download is complete, select the Open File button.
9. Select the Install button to install the Dynasty IPTV on Firestick.
How to Watch Dynasty IPTV on Firestick
You can follow the step-by-step procedure to install Dynasty IPTV on Firestick.
1. Select the Apps tab from the Fire TV’s home screen.
2. Now, choose the IPTV Smarters app from the list of available applications and launch it.
3. Select Load Your Playlist or File/URL button.
4. Add the playlist file and watch the IPTV content on Firestick.
Why Use a VPN on Firestick
VPN is a tool that everyone needs to use while streaming videos online. And to watch the IPTV content, you need an internet connection. And the IPTV content is not as legal to stream without any hesitation. So, you can connect to a VPN to hide your identity online. Also, the VPN also helps you to bypass the geo-restrictions. So, connect to a NordVPN on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, But if the Dynasty IPTV is not working for you, you can connect to a VPN.
There is no dedicated app for Dynasty IPTV. But you can use Smarters IPTV to watch Dynasty IPTV.