Dynasty IPTV is a paid video streaming service that offers a wide variety of live TV channels in HD quality at a base price of $10 per two accounts. It also provides an unlimited offline recording feature to save TV shows and channels to the local disc and users can watch it later. Dynasty IPTV is available in Android, Firestick, and Android TV boxes. So in this article, we explain to you how to install Dynasty IPTV on Firestick.
It is also one of the cheapest IPTV services available in the market because for $10 it provides 2 accounts and we recommend you not to lock in with an annual subscription in any IPTVs because most of the IPTVs may go offline anytime. Therefore, purchasing a monthly subscription is recommended.
- 6000+ live channels are available out of the box.
- External video player support where you can stream the contents in MX Player, VLC Player, etc.
- Works with VPN and also provides streaming up to 1080p through VPN.
- Multiple category channels available like News, Entertainment, etc.
- Supports Live stream recording feature where users can record and watch them offline.
- Customer support available through the support ticket system.
- Also supports M3U URL to stream from any m3u links globally.
- $10/month for up to 2 connections including PPV and 6000+ channels.
- $25/month for up to 2 connections including VOD, PPV, and 6000+ channels.
- $30/month for up to 4 connections including VOD, PPV, and 6000+ channels.
- $46/ 3 months for up to 4 connections including VOD, PPV, and 6000+ channels.
How to Install Dynasty IPTV on Firestick
Unfortunately, the Dynasty IPTV app is not available in both the Google play store and the Amazon app store. So you need to follow our step-by-step guide to install Dynasty app on your Firestick device.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Step 1: Switch ON the Firestick device.
Step 2: Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
Step 3: Now tap on the Developer options button.
Step 4: Select Apps from Unknown sources.
Step 5: Tap Turn On to turn on the Apps from unknown sources.
Steps to Install Dynasty IPTV on Firestick
Step 1: Go back to Home and click the Search icon in the menu bar.
Step 2: Type Downloader in to the search box.
Step 3: Select the Downloader app from the apps list.
Step 4: Click Download to download and install the app.
Step 5: Click Open to open the downloader app.
Step 6: Click Allow to give the downloader app to read/write permission.
Step 7: Click OK button to exit the popup window.
Step 8: Enter the apk download https://bit.ly/3t4bxkm in to the URL box and Press GO.
Step 9: After download is successful, click Install to install the app.
Step 10: After installation, click Open to open the app.
Step 11: Login to your Dynasty TV account and select any one of the category to watch.
Step 12: Enjoy watching Dynasty IPTV on Firestick.
Finally, we assume that you can install Dynasty IPTV on Firestick without any hesitations by following our step-by-step tutorial. If you overcome any errors or facing any difficulties while installing Dynasty IPTV then kindly share it with us in the comment section below.