VRV is a subscription video-on-demand service that streams anime, gaming, animation, sci-fi, fantasy, horror series, and movies. The app offers content for free in HD quality with ads. If you love to watch speculative fiction and gaming-related channels, then install VRV on Firestick. According to sources, the VRV app has 2 million registered users and more than 1 million monthly active users.
Related How to Download and Install Fire Anime on Firestick
What is VRV?
VRV is one of the popular streaming apps that bundles anime, sci-fi, cartoons, and other gaming-related channels. The app is available on all key devices like Amazon Fire TV, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Chromecast, iOS phones/iPads, Android mobiles, Android TV, and Roku devices.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Features of VRV
- VRV has over 20,000 hours of free content which is regularly updated.
- The subscriptions can be purchased individually or in a premium bundle.
- VRV Premium has exclusive episodes, series, and an ad-free experience to the channels of your choice.
- With VRV, you can watch all the TV shows and shorts from the extensive animation library of Warner Bros.
- You can also access gaming-related content, podcasts, original and licensed comedy programming using VRV app.
Channels Available in VRV
- Cartoon Hangover
- Rooster Teeth
- VRV Select
There are also contents that are exclusive to VRV. Some of them are VRV Select’s HarmonQuest, Mondo’s Lastman, Cartoon Hangover’s Bravest Warriors. These channels will only be available on VRV. Here’s a list of all the channels exclusive to VRV,
- Cartoon Hangover
- VRV Select
Related How to Install Mouse Toggle for Firestick
How to Install VRV on Firestick
As VRV is available on Amazon Appstore, it is not tough to install it on Firestick. You can directly download the app from the store and install it in a few minutes. Just follow the steps given below to install VRV on Firestick.
1. Connect your Firestick device to the TV and power it on.
2. Go to the Find > Search from the home screen.
3. Type and search for VRV using the virtual keyboard.
4. VRV app will appear on the search results. Next, select the VRV app from the search result.
6. Click on the Download button. Now, the VRV app will start to download.
7. After the app is downloaded, wait for the VRV app to install.
8. Now, click Open to launch the app. You can also launch the VRV app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
Related How to Install Disney Plus on Firestick
How to Sideload the VRV app on Firestick
If you are from outside the US, you can follow the steps below to sideload the VRV app on Firestick.
1. Install Downloader on Firestick.
2. Then, click on the Cog icon from the home screen.
3. Select My Fire TV.
4. From the My Fire TV section, choose Developer options.
5. Choose Install Unknown Apps from the Developer options.
6. Select the Downloader app and turn it on.
7. Next, launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left pane.
8. Input the URL of the APK File of the VRV app https://bit.ly/3ubaNeU in the URL box.
9. Click on the Go button to download the APK File.
10. After downloading the APK File, click on the Install button.
11. Finally, the VRV app will be installed on Firestick.
12. Click on the Open button to launch the VRV app.
13. Sign in to your account and watch your favorites on your Firestick.
Steps to Link Crunchyroll on VRV
As of now, the video streaming service VRV is only available within the United States. If you are in the US, just link your Crunchyroll account on VRV by following these steps,
- Go to VRV.co and create an Account.
- Go to Account Settings
- Select Account Linking
- Now, enter your Crunchyroll details and approve account linking.
To Link Crunchyroll Premium account on VRV,
1. Go to VRV.co
2. Go to Account Settings
3. Select Account Linking
4. Click on Go Premium.
5. Link your Crunchyroll Premium using VRV’s Account Linking.
How to Watch VRV on Firestick Outside the US
Since the VRV app cannot be accessible outside the US, you need to connect to NordVPN on Firestick to watch your favorites on VRV outside the US.
1. From your home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Next, choose the Search tile.
3. Search for the NordVPN app using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the NordVPN app from the search result.
5. Click on the Download button to install the NordVPN app on Firestick.
6. Once the VRV app is installed, click on the Open button.
7. Click on the Log In button and enter your credentials to use the services of NordVPN.
8. Choose the VPN server location and select the Connect button.
9. Now, you are connected to the NordVPN.
10. Then, you can launch the VRV app and access it outside the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the VRV app is available on Firestick.
You install the VRV app from the Amazon App Store.
Yes, the VRV platform is a legal streaming service.