Are you searching for a cycling-fitness video streaming app? Then, Zwift will satisfy your needs. This app gives you access to world-class training plans, videos, etc. You can enjoy online rides and races daily. It allows you to add more fun to your workouts with the global community of Zwift. It can be accessed on various devices, and Firestick is among them. This article will furnish more information about Zwift on Firestick.
What is Zwift?
Zwift is a fitness application that offers thousands of workout videos. It is specially designed for people who love cycling. You can stream both the live and on-demand workout programs. Zwift helps you enhance your fitness plans and guides you with your training. Get this service only at $14.99 per month and make yourself a fitness freak.
Features of Zwift
Take a look at the strong features of Zwift:
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
- It offers 200+ live events in genres like rides, runs, races, or workouts.
- You can gain multiple structured workouts and training plans through Zwift.
- Get access to Zwift badges, leaderboard, challenges, workout mode, and goes on.
- You can add and upload your workout pictures to get motivated.
- Reach your goal easily by analyzing and enhancing your workout & training plans.
- Train yourself with world-class trainers and choose your favorite virtual worlds for rides.
- This app lets you chat with your workout colleagues and make it more fun.
Related: How to install Peloton on Firestick
How to Get Zwift on Firestick?
Zwift is not officially available for Firestick. However, you can install this app on Firestick through any sideload app.
- Start the Settings menu on your Firestick.
- Select My Fire TV/Device and tap-on Developer Options.
- At last, enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
How to Install Zwift on Firestick using Downloader
The Downloader on Firestick helps you install any apps on your Android Smartphone to Firestick.
1. Open the Downloader App on your Firestick.
2. Provide the URL of the Zwift app (http://bit.ly/3nlOQo6) in the search box.
3. Click-on the Go button.
4. The apk file starts to download, and then hit the Install option.
5. Wait for the installation to get over.
6. Finally, press the Open button to access the Zwift app.
How to Install Zwift on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can follow the steps below to install the Zwift app using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Select Tools from the left pane and select the Downloader icon.
3. Click on + New from the lower left of the interface,
4. Enter the URL of the Zwift app for Firestick in the Path field.
5. Now, enter the name of the APK File in the Name field.
6. Finally, click on the Download Now button to download the Zwift app.
7. After downloading the APK File, click on the Open File button.
8. Next, click on the Install button.
9. Now, the Zwift app will be installed on your Firestick.
10. Then, click on the Open button to launch the Zwift app.
12. Sign in to your account.
13. Finally, select a running or cycling training video and watch it on your Firestick.
How to Cast Zwift on Firestick
You can follow the steps below to cast the Zwift app on Firestick.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remoter for 5 seconds and a menu will appear on the screen. Next, select Mirroring and keep the tab open.
2. Next, install the Zwift app from the Google Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Next, choose your Firestick device.
5. Launch the Zwift app and sign in to your account.
6. Choose any fitness video and watch it on your Firestick.
How to Connect to ExpressVPN and stream on Zwift Uninterrupted
If you are trying to access the Zwift platform where it is made unavailable, you can’t access the training videos. And the ExpressVPN on Firestick does the job of unblocking the same. So, you are damn sure of watching the fitness videos, and you can follow the steps below to install the ExpressVPN.
1. Select Find > Search from the home screen.
2. Then, use the virtual keyboard to search for the Zwift app.
3. Choose the Zwift app from the search result.
4. Click on the Download button.
5. Now, the Zwift app will be downloaded and installed automatically on your Firestick.
6. Then, click on the Open button to launch the ExpressVPN app.
7. Sign in to your account.
8. The final step is to choose the VPN server.
9. After choosing the VPN server, click on the Connect button.
10. Then, you can launch the Zwift app and watch fitness videos anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Zwift platform will work on Firestick.
No, you need a subscription to access the Zwift platform.
No, the Zwift platform is unavailable on Firestick. And you need to use the sideloading method to install the app.