Zwift is a game-based fitness training application that involves cycling and running in a virtual world. You can choose from eleven virtual worlds and drive through endless roads. It conducts thousands of race events and group workouts every day. The Zwift app works on smartphones, tablets, and streaming devices. As there is no dedicated app, you can sideload the Zwift APK on Firestick using third-party apps like Downloader or ES File Explorer.
- Explore 1000+ workout videos and 200+ live events.
- Stay fit with on-demand workouts to attain your goals with ease.
- Get access to Zwift badges, leaderboard, challenges, workout mode, and more.
- You can upload your workout pictures to get motivated.
- Either join your friends to finish the race or ride solo.
- Train yourself with world-class trainers and choose your favorite virtual worlds for rides.
- As it is an interactive platform, you can chat with your friends and make it more fun.
Note: You can install Peloton on Firestick to learn from 30+ professional fitness experts and get trained in running, cycling, yoga, HIIIT, meditation, and more.
How Much Does Zwift Cost Per Month
You can access Zwift using a 14-day free trial. After that, you need to pay for a Zwift membership which costs $14.99 per month. If necessary, you can cancel the free trial before it ends to access it for free.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Get Zwift on Firestick
Zwift is not available on the Amazon App Store. However, you can install this app on Firestick using a sideloading method.
- Start the Settings menu on your Firestick.
- Select My Fire TV/Device and click Developer Options.
- After that, click on Install unknown apps.
- Next, select the Downloader option and turn it on.
How to Install Zwift on Firestick using Downloader
For sideloading process, you should install Downloader on Firestick. It is natively available on the Amazon App Store. After the installation, follow the instructions given below.
1. Open the Downloader App and accept the storage permissions by clicking on Allow.
2. Enter the URL of the Zwift app (bit.ly/3DCWntq) in the search box and click Go.
3. Within a few seconds, the apk file will be downloaded.
4. Next, open the installation file and click Install.
5. Finally, press the Open button to run the Zwift app.
How to Install Zwift on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can follow the steps below to install the Zwift app using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Select Tools from the left pane and select the Downloader icon.
3. Click on + New from the lower left of the interface,
4. Enter the URL (bit.ly/3DCWntq) of the Zwift app for Firestick in the Path field.
5. Now, enter the name of the APK File as Zwift.
6. Finally, click on the Download Now button to download the Zwift app.
7. After downloading the APK File, click on the Open File button.
8. Next, click on the Install button.
9. Now, the Zwift app will be installed on your Firestick.
10. Then, click on the Open button to launch the Zwift app.
12. Sign in to your Zwift subscription account.
13. Finally, select a running or cycling training video and watch it on your Firestick.
How to Cast Zwift on Firestick
Alternatively, you can use Firestick mirroring to access Zwift. For this purpose, you have to connect your Fire TV to the same WIFI network as your Android device.
1. Long press the Home button on the Fire TV remote. Click Mirroring to enable the screen mirroring option on Firestick.
2. Next, install the Zwift app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
3. On your Android device, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Next, choose your Firestick device.
5. Launch the Zwift app and sign in to your account.
6. Choose any fitness video and watch it on your Firestick.
How to Use Zwift on Firestick from Any Location
The Zwift app is used in over 190 countries worldwide. If you are in a location where Swift is unavailable, it is impossible to access the app. In such cases, you can use ExpressVPN to unblock geo-restriction. Here are the steps to do so.
1. Select Find > Search from the Firestick home screen.
2. Then, use the virtual keyboard to search for the Zwift app.
3. Choose the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
4. Click on the Download button.
5. Now, the ExpressVPN app will be downloaded and installed automatically on your Firestick.
6. Then, click on the Open button to launch the ExpressVPN app.
7. Sign in to an ExpressVPN account that has an active plan.
8. Then, choose any US server from the list.
9. After that, click the Connect button.
10. Lastly, launch the Zwift app and watch fitness videos anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Zwift platform will work on Firestick.
No, you need a subscription to access the Zwift platform.
No, the Zwift platform is unavailable on Firestick. And you need to use the sideloading method to install the app.