Zwift is a virtual fitness training platform that doesn’t have an official app for Firestick. Hence, you need to either sideload or cast Zwift to get on your Firestick.
With Zwift, you can keep your fitness stable by involving in virtual running and cycling. Moreover, you can perform intense workouts, participate in competitions, and social events, and more.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
Here in this article, we have described the possible ways to get Zwift on your Fire TV Stick along with the exciting features available on the app.
Features of Zwift
- Explore 1000+ workout videos and 200+ live events.
- Offers multiple short sessions for training.
- Stay fit with on-demand workouts to attain your goals with ease.
- Get access to Zwift badges, leaderboard, challenges, workout mode, and more.
- Lets you create your own avatar.
- You can upload your workout pictures to get motivated.
- Either join your friends to finish the race or ride solo.
- Train yourself with world-class trainers and choose your favorite virtual worlds for rides.
- As it is an interactive platform, you can chat with your friends and make it more fun.
How to Sideload Zwift APK on Firestick Using Downloader
For the sideloading process, you should install Downloader on Firestick. It is natively available on the Amazon App Store.
Before you proceed, ensure you have enabled Install Unknown Apps on Firestick to sideload apps. Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Sources → Downloader → Turn on.
1. Open the Downloader App and accept the storage permissions by clicking on Allow.
2. Enter the URL of the Zwift app (bit.ly/3DCWntq) in the search box and click Go.
3. Within a few seconds, the apk file will be downloaded.
4. Next, open the installation file and click Install.
5. Finally, press the Open button to run the Zwift app.
Note: You can install Peloton on Firestick to learn from 30+ professional fitness experts and get trained in running, cycling, yoga, HIIT, meditation, and more.
How to Get Zwift APK on Firestick Using ES File Explorer
You can follow the steps below to install the Zwift app using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Select Tools from the left pane and select the Downloader icon.
3. Click on + New from the lower left of the interface,
4. Enter the URL (bit.ly/3DCWntq) of the Zwift app for Firestick in the Path field.
5. Now, enter the name of the APK File as Zwift.
6. Finally, click on the Download Now button to download the Zwift app.
7. After downloading the APK File, click on the Open File button.
8. Next, click on the Install button.
9. Now, the Zwift app will be installed on your Firestick.
10. Then, click on the Open button to launch the Zwift app.
12. Sign in to your Zwift subscription account.
13. Finally, select a running or cycling training video and watch it on your Firestick.
How to Cast Zwift on Firestick
You can access Zwift using a 14-day free trial. Once the free trial ends, you can purchase the membership starting at $14.99 per month. You can even cancel the free trial before it ends to avoid subscription charges.
Before you cast the app, you have to connect your Fire TV to the same WiFi network as your Android device.
1. Long press the Home button on the Fire TV remote. Click Mirroring to enable the screen mirroring on Firestick.
2. Next, install the Zwift app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
3. On your Android device, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Next, choose your Firestick device.
5. Launch the Zwift app and sign in to your account.
6. Choose any fitness video and watch it on your Firestick.
How to Access Zwift on Fire TV Stick Browser
Unexpectedly, Zwift can’t be accessed on the Fire TV Stick browser, as it isn’t compatible with streaming device browsers. Therefore, you need to either follow the above possible methods to access Zwift on Fire Stick.
How to Use Zwift on Firestick from Any Location
The Zwift app is used in over 190 countries worldwide. If you are in a location where Zwift is unavailable, it is impossible to access the app. In such cases, you can use ExpressVPN on Fire TV to unblock geo-restriction. Here are the steps to do so.
1. Select Find → Search from the Firestick home screen.
2. Then, use the virtual keyboard to search for the Zwift app.
3. Choose the ExpressVPN app from the search results.
4. Click on the Download button.
5. Now, the ExpressVPN app will be downloaded and installed automatically on your Firestick.
6. Then, click on the Open button to launch the ExpressVPN app.
7. Sign in to an ExpressVPN account that has an active plan.
8. Then, choose any US server from the list.
9. After that, click the Connect button.
10. Lastly, launch the Zwift app and watch fitness videos anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you need a subscription to access the Zwift platform.
No. Unfortunately, Zwift is unavailable on Kindle Fire tablets.