Nowadays, people want to play games on TV, but most games are not available on the Smart TV apps store. But in 2022, you can play any games you wish to with an emulator app called Happy Chick. Happy Chick is available for Android-based devices, and you cannot install it directly from the play store. The same goes for your Firestick. However, you can follow the below steps to install Happy Chick on Firestick.
Happy Chick is one of the new kids in the gaming emulators due to its smaller file size, and it is much faster than any other emulators. It can be installed even on small storage devices, and it will run smoothly without any lagging issues. Unfortunately, you cannot install your apps in Happy Chick, as you can only select the apps available on the Happy Chick app store and install them with just a click and start playing instantly.
- Has hundreds of popular games to download for free.
- Happy Chick is a gaming emulator that works on any device.
- Play directly with your TV remote as a controller.
- Easy to use play store like UI for navigation.
- 100% free to install and play on any device.
Related: 15 Best Amazon Firestick Games in 2021 You Should Play
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Install Happy Chick on Firestick
- Connect the Firestick device to your TV and turn it on.
2. Select the Find tab in the upper menu.
3. Under the Find menu, click the Search button.
4. Type Downloader into the search box.
5. Select the Downloader app as highlighted in the below image.
6. Tap the Download or Get button to install the app.
7. Go back to the home screen and click the Settings icon.
8. Go to My Fire TV-> Developer options-> Install unknown apps.
9. In the list, tap Downloader and click Turn on in the popup.
10. Launch the Downloader app from your Home screen.
11. Enter the apk download https://bit.ly/353W2BU into the URL box and tap the Go button.
12. Wait for the app to be downloaded from the URL.
13. Click Install in the popup window.
Alternative Method – Install Happy Chick on Firestick
You can use the ES File Explorer on Firestick as an alternative method to install the Happy Chick on Firestick.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. Select the Downloader from the home screen of the ES File Explorer app.
3. Click on the New tab from the bottom left corner of the interface.
4. Enter the URL of the Happy Chick APK File https://bit.ly/353W2BU in the Path field.
5. Also, you can enter the name of the APK File in the Name field.
6. Click on the Download Now button.
7. The APK File will start to download.
8. Once the APK File is downloaded, click on the Open File option.
9. Now, click on the Install button.
10. Finally, you have installed the Happy Chick app on your Firestick.
How to Install Games on Happy Chick
1. Open the Happy Chick app on your Firestick device.
2. Select the category on the main screen.
3. Tap any games you like to install.
4. Now tap the Download button.
5. Click Launch and start playing the game.
Related: Best Game Controller for Fire Stick/Fire TV 2021
How to Fix Happy Chick Network Unavailable error
1. Check your internet connection and make sure it is working perfectly.
2. Better disconnect and reconnect to the Wi-Fi network.
3. Happy Chick has solved the issues in the latest version of the app. If you have installed older versions, then you might face the issue. Uninstall the one that causes an error and install the latest version of the Happy Chick app.
Frequently Asked Questions
All types of PS controllers and Xbox controllers work with Happy Chick.
Yes, Happy Chick is available for Amazon Fire Stick.
Yes, it is easy to use the Happy Chick platform.
Congratulations! Start playing your favorite Happy Chick games on your TV with the help of the Firestick device. You will mainly not experience any errors and have a smooth gaming experience. Rarely if you face an “insufficient storage” issue; try deleted unused apps, clear your Firestick device storage, and then reinstall Happy Chick.