TiviMate is one of the best IPTV players for Android and Firestick. It is a freemium player so you can access any IPTV provider by uploading an M3U playlist, Xtream Codes, or Stalker Portal. Unfortunately, the TiviMate app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. However, you can use the Downloader app to sideload the APK from a trusted source.
TiviMate IPTV Player has an intuitive user interface and is suitable for big-screen televisions. Therefore, you can upload multiple playlists of several IPTV providers and watch your favorite live TV channels on Firestick. To access TiviMate on up to 5 devices, you can upgrade to Premium which costs $4.99 per year. Moreover, it offers a 5-day free trial for new subscribers.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
How to Download TiviMate APK on Firestick
To install TiviMate APK on Firestick, you need to follow these methods.
- Install Downloader on Firestick
- Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick
- Sideload TiviMate APK using Downloader
How to Install Downloader on Firestick
1. Connect Firestick to WIFI once you turn on your device.
2. On the home screen, click the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Search for Downloader and select the app from the suggestions.
4. Click Get or Download to install the app.
After the installation, you need to change some settings on Firestick.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick
1. Click the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap My Fire TV from the list of options.
3. Click Developer Options and select Install unknown apps.
4. Finally, switch the toggle to turn on Downloader.
How to Sideload TiviMate APK on Firestick Using Downloader
1. Open Downloader on Firestick.
2. Click Allow to permit Downloader to access files on your device.
3. If you see the Quick Start Guide popup, click OK.
4. Enter the TiviMate APK download link in the URL and click Go.
5. You can see the download progress in the status dialog box.
6. Once completed, open the file and click Install.
7. Again tap Install to continue.
8. If the app is installed, click Done.
9. You will get a prompt to remove the APK file. Click Delete.
10. Again click Delete for confirmation.
How to Use TiviMate on Firestick
1. Click the Apps icon from the Firestick home screen.
2. Open TiviMate from the Your Apps & Channels list.
3. Click Add playlist to proceed.
4. Tap Enter URL and upload the M3U playlist of your IPTV provider.
Note: If you have Xtream Codes or Stalker Portal, choose that option and continue.
5. After entering the URL, tap Next and wait for a few minutes.
6. If your playlist is processed, again tap Next.
7. Click Enter URL to add the TV guide URL. After that, click Next.
8. Tap Done to continue.
Start playing your favorite TV channels by checking the Electronic Program Guide.
How to Add Channels to Favorites on TiviMate
1. Play any TV channel on the TiviMate app.
2. Click Add to Favorites at the bottom of the player.
3. For adding more channels, go to EPG and press the Menu button on the channel you wish.
4. Then click Add to Favorites.
How to Buy Premium Using the TiviMate Companion App
To subscribe to TiviMate Premium, you need to install the TiviMate app on your Android device from the Google Play Store. If you have a desktop/laptop, you can use the Bluestacks emulator to install the TiviMate app.
1. Open the TiviMate app on your PC.
2. Tap the Account option.
3. Enter your username and password and tap Create Account.
4. Click Buy Subscription and provide all the payment details.
5. If the process is completed, you will get a confirmation via email.
6. Go to the TiviMate app on Firestick and select TiviMate Premium.
7. Tap Next and click on Account.
8. Enter your username and password. Click Log in.
9. Input the name of your streaming device and tap Activate.
10. Finally, click OK to access the premium features.
If you are looking for better alternatives, you can try any one of the following apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
Uninstall the TiviMate app and sideload the latest version of TiviMate on Firestick using the Downloader app.
Check your internet connection or log out of your TiviMate account on Firestick and log in again to fix the buffering issue on the app.