IPTV aka Internet Protocol Television apps are often referred to as the best cord-cutters. It is because they have made streaming a lot easier with a wide variety of videos online at low cost. IPTV apps are available for almost all popular platforms and that includes Android too. There are hundreds of IPTV apps available for the Android platform and is indeed important to choose the right one. However, choosing the best IPTV players for Android isn’t that simple as lots of factors are to be analyzed before choosing one. To make it simpler, the article has listed the best IPTV players for Android. You can pick the ones that meet your streaming requirements for unlimited streaming.
Related: Best IPTV For Firestick & Fire TV  You Must Have
Best IPTV Players for Android
IPTV players for Android are available on the Play Store itself. Also, there are a few third-party apps available online. The article covers both the categories and you can choose to get any of them.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 75% instant discount on a 3-year plan.
And, also check our guide to install NordVPN on Firestick.
Best IPTV Players for Android – Google Play Store
Those IPTV players available officially on the Play Store are as follows. So you can download any of these IPTV apps directly from the Google Play Store.
1. GSE SMART IPTV
- GSE SMART IPTV is one of the best IPTV players for Android OS to stream online videos.
- It is an advanced IPTV app that supports multiple playlist formats.
- The built-in player of GSE SMART IPTV supports almost all the popular formats.
- It even supports numerous video file formats that include MPG, FLV, MPEG, RMVB, VRO, and more.
- In addition, it supports live streaming IPTV formats like HTTP, M3U8, RTSP, etc.
- Other features include the Chromecast, Xtream Codes API, dynamic language switching, EPG XMLTV formats, parental controls, etc.
Related: How to Install and Watch GSE Smart IPTV on Firestick
2. IPTV Smarters Pro
- IPTV Smarters Pro is an IPTV solution for those Android users who love streaming live TV, TV shows, VOD, etc.
- It is a highly efficient IPTV player that is specially developed for the end-users.
- IPTV Smarters Pro features an impressive layout that is user-friendly in nature.
- Most importantly, it lets its users choose and load the playlist or the file.
- It supports Xtream Codes API and features a built-in IPTV player.
- Moreover, the user can even integrate IPTV Smarters Pro app with the external players as well.
- Apart from this, it can load M3U file or URL, embedded subtitle, dynamic language switching, etc.
Related: How to Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Firestick 
3. Perfect Player IPTV
- Perfect Player IPTV is an IPTV as well as the media player app to stream videos.
- It a fully featured advanced IPTV that has semi-transparent OSD menu and info.
- With the advanced channels list management, your channels list settings will not be removed after the playlist update.
- Perfect Player IPTV app can work with multiple playlists as well as the EPGs simultaneously.
- It is a free set-top box styled IPTV that has internal video player support for faster playback.
- Most importantly, it supports udpxy server, M3U and XSPF playlist, streaming local files, etc.
- IPTV is a freemium IPTV player that can be used to watch the IPTV from the ISPs.
- It even supports streaming free live TV channels from different sources on the web.
- With IPTV android app, the users will get the support for M3U and XSPF playlists.
- It can be used to play multicast stream with the help of a UDP proxy. In addition to these features, it supports EPG in XMLTV and JTV formats.
- View the channels as a grid, list, or tile view while using this IPTV player app.
- However, with the pro version of IPTV app, you can experience ad-free streaming for an unlimited time.
- It will reconnect to your streaming server automatically whenever the connection gets closed.
5. Lazy IPTV
- Lazy IPTV is an internet protocol television app to stream TV shows, movies, etc.
- It works with the internet connection and doesn’t have a built-in video player support like other IPTV apps.
- The users can use it to play HTTP and UDP streams or links from YouTube.
- It has a built-in audio player support that plays internet radio.
- Lazy IPTV supports M3U playlist, UDP proxy’s, EPG in XMLTV, Zip, or GZ.
- Besides this, it supports auto-update playlist, customizable main screen in the title style view, etc.
- You can easily export the playlists and favourites in different file formats using the Lazy IPTV app.
Best IPTV Players for Android – Third-Party Apps
There are few third-party IPTV players that work the best on the Android platform. Take a look at the features of such IPTV apps from the section below.
- Mobdro is an IPTV app that will search for the best free videos from the web and brings it to you.
- It is an Android exclusive streaming app that is available in both free and premium version.
- With Mobdro, you can even stream live TV, movies, music, podcasts, sports, etc.
- Mobdro is unlike other IPTV apps as it features videos within its database. Similarly, the user can choose from the different categories and genres to stream any videos.
- In addition to this, the user can even choose video quality to stream videos.
- With the premium version, you can download videos to access it in the offline mode. Further with the subscription, you can stream contents without ad pop-ups.
Related: How to Download & Install Mobdro on Firestick 
2. Live NetTV
- Live NetTV is yet another best third-party IPTV app that can be used to stream tons of channels.
- It has more than 800 live TV channels support and you can stream them at any time.
- Live NetTV is free from subscriptions, sign-ups and you can access its contents at zero cost.
- The built-in player supports playing most of the file formats. On the other hand, it supports the most famous media players like MX Player, XMTV Player, etc.
- Using LocalCast, Bubble UPnP players, and more, you can cast live channels to the smart TV.
Related: How to Install Live Net TV on Firestick / Fire TV 
3. Swift Streamz
- Swift Streamz is a live TV app to stream for an unlimited time from the Android device.
- It supports more than 700 live TV channels and all of its contents are available for free.
- Stream any of the videos from Swift Streamz app in the HD high-quality.
- Furthermore, it supports multiple players, DLNA and Chromecast, built-in video players, etc.
- To access its features, you don’t require any registration or membership.
All of the IPTV Players listed here in this article works the best-in-class on the Android device. If you are looking for a way to cut down the expensive cable TV subscription, then the IPTV players app is worth the try. You can pick any of best IPTV players for Android for an unlimited streaming experience. Do we still miss any of the advanced IPTV players? Then let us know it in the comments.