KOCOWA is an online video streaming platform similar to Prime Video and Netflix. This channel primarily focuses on Korean movies and dramas for US audiences. Unfortunately, this KOCOWA platform is not available in Amazon firestick, but we are sure that a dedicated app for Firestick is under development. But in this article, we teach you the tricks on how to install and watch KOCOWA on Firestick.
In KOCOWA, the subscription plans are at affordable prices, starting at just $0.99/day. You can stream all the contents in KOCOWA in Full HD on any device. In the free version, there are ads included in between streaming that might interrupt the viewing experience.
- Taste24hr – You can watch the latest dramas or TV shows within 24 hours of streaming them on cable TVs.
- Exclusive – KOCOWA originals and KOCOWA exclusive dramas are available for free.
- K-Pop – You can stream K-Pop music series every weekend.
- Availability – KOCOWA is available on multiple operating systems like Android, iOS, Roku, etc.
- HD quality and zero commercials included in all subscription plans.
- Daily pack – $0.99/day with ad-free and all premium features.
- Monthly pack – $6.99/month (save $22) with ad-free and all premium features.
- Annual pack – $69.99/year (save $14) with ad-free and all premium features.
How to watch KOCOWA on Firestick
KOCOWA is available on Android, iOS, Roku, Chromecast, etc., but it is not available on the Amazon app store. So we need to sideload the android app into the Firestick device.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. In the Home screen, select the Settings option in the top menu.
2. In the settings screen, select My Fire TV.
3. Click Developer options as shown in the image below.
4. Under the Developer options tab, select Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. In the popup window, click Turn On button.
How to Install KOCOWA on Firestick using Downloader
You can follow the steps below to install the KOCOWA app using the Downloader on Firestick.
1. After installing the Downloader, launch it.
2. Select the URL Box and enter the URL of the APK File of the KOCOWA app.
3. Click on the Go button to download the APK File of the KOCOWA app.
4. After downloading the APK File, select the Install button.
5. Now, the KOCOWA app will install on your Firestick.
6. Next, select the Open button to launch the KOCOWA app.
7. Sign in with your subscription account.
8. Finally, you can watch your favorite Korean movies.
How to Install KOCOWA on Firestick Using ES File Explorer
Follow the steps below to install the KOCOWA app on Firestick using ES File Explorer.
1. In the Firestick Home screen, click the Find > Search.
2. Type ES File Explorer into the search box and search for the app.
Click here for the detailed guide on how to get ES File Explorer on Firestick.
3. Select the ES File Explorer app as highlighted in the image below.
4. Click the Download button to download and install the app.
5. After the installation is complete, then tap Open.
6. Now navigate to Download manager > Downloader.
7. Click on the [+] button as shown in the image below.
8. Enter the apk download https://bit.ly/3tacYwF into the URL box, give a file name, and click the DOWNLOAD NOW button.
9. After the download is complete, then click Open file.
10. Click Install to install the KOCOWA app on your Firestick.
11. Open the app and Login to your KOCOWA account.
12. Start streaming your favorite Korean movies and dramas on the bigger screen with the help of the Firestick device.
How to Sign up for KOCOWA On Firestick
1. Go to the KOCOWA website on your favorite browser. Make sure that your geolocation is either North or South America. If not, use a VPN server based in North America or South America to access this site.
2. Click the Start My 14-Day Free Trial button.
3. Fill in the registration form and click Sign up KOCOWA.
4. Complete the free checkout using your credit card or PayPal.
5. You have successfully signed up for the KOCOWA streaming service.
Why do I need to Connect to a VPN?
You know that the KOCOWA platform’s content will be unavailable in certain regions. In that case, you can connect to a VPN to unblock the geo-restrictions.
1. Go to the Find tab and select the Search tile.
2. In the URL Box, type ExpressVPN and search for the app.
3. Choose the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
4. Click on the Get or Download button to install the ExpressVPN.
5. Then, select the Open button.
6. Now, sign in with your ExpressVPN subscription account.
7. Choose any of the available VPN servers.
8. Select the Connect button.
9. Finally, you have connected to ExpressVPN.
10. Open the KOCOWA app and sign in to your account.
11. Finally, you can stream on the KOCOWA app to watch the Korean channels on your Amazon Fire Stick from anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, KOCOWA is a legal platform.
No, but you will get a 14 day free trial upon subscription.
No, KOCOWA is a subscription-based streaming service to watch Korean movies and TV shows.