ITV Hub is an online video-on-demand service that offers a variety of programs, from homegrown programming to acquisitions across ITV, ITV2, ITV3, ITV4, ITVBe, and CITV. With that, you will also get live TV, sports coverage, movies, and TV shows. Moreover, it is free to use, but a premium subscription called ITV Hub+ is also available for an ad-free streaming experience. The ITV Hub is available on most streaming platforms. The ITV Hub has an official app on the Amazon App Store so that you can download and watch ITV Hub on your Firestick.
Features of ITV Hub
- Watch live TV or catch up with top television on ITV Hub.
- Enjoy the latest TV shows.
- Get exclusive First Looks, Premieres, and Full TV series.
- Easy to use interface make it easy to navigate and find content.
- Watch content up to 30 days after the broadcast.
- Stream sports like rugby, football, and more.
- Access all the content free of cost.
- Get an ad-free streaming experience with an ITV Hub Plus subscription.
ITV Hub Plus Subscription Plans
Monthly Plan: £3.99/month
Yearly Plan: £39.99/year
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
With an ITV Hub Plus Subscription, users get
- 7-day free trial
- No ads
- Cancel anytime.
How to Create an ITV Hub Account
1. Using a PC or smartphone, head to the ITV Hub website.
2. Select the Sign In option.
3. To create a new account, select Sign up now.
4. Fill in all the asked details and select Submit.
Your ITV Hub account has been successfully created.
How to Download ITV Hub on Firestick / Fire TV
1. Open the Firestick Home page and select Find.
2. Select the Search option.
3. Type ITV Hub and click the same from suggestions.
4. Select the ITV Hub app and click on it.
5. Click Get or Download and wait until the download is complete.
6. Once the download is complete, you can click the Open button to launch the app.
ITV Hub is successfully installed on your Firestick.
How to Watch ITV Hub on Firestick using Silk Browser
1. To install Silk Browser on Firestick, go to the Find option on the Firestick Home page.
2. Selec the Search tile.
3. Type Internet Browser and select the same from the suggestion.
4. Select the Silk Browser and download it.
5. Open the Silk Browser and accept the terms.
Note: If you’re from outside the UK, go to your VPN service and connect to a UK server.
6. Select the search bar and type itv.com, and Click Go.
7. From the ITV homepage, select SIGN IN.
8. Enter your registered Email and Password and click Sign in.
Once you’ve signed in, you can select the content and start streaming.
How to Cast ITV Hub on Firestick
With the inbuilt casting feature on ITV Hub, you can easily cast your smartphone to Firestick.
2. Open the Firestick Settings >> Displays & Sounds >> Enable Display Mirroring.
3. Make sure your PC and smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Open the ITV Hub app and sign in to your account.
5. On the top right corner of the screen, you can find the cast icon. Click on it.
6. Select your Firestick device.
Now play any content from ITV Hub, and it will display on the Firestick screen.
How to Use ITV Hub on Firestick
ITV Hub is geo-restricted to the UK. To watch ITV Hub outside the UK must use a VPN service and connect to a UK server to access the content of ITV Hub.
1. Open the ITV Hub on the Firestick.
2. Go to the My ITV section and click the Sign In button.
3. Sign in to the ITV Hub account and note the 6-digit code on the screen.
4. Enter this URL: https://www.itv.com/hub/pair on the browser on a PC or smartphone.
5. Type the activation code and click Continue.
Once the activation is complete, you can start streaming from ITV Hub.
ITV Hub Not Working or Loading
To fix the ITV Hub not working or loading issue on the Firestick, try the below-mentioned solutions.
- Unplug your Firestick and re-plug it.
- Clear the cache and data of ITV Hub.
- Uninstall and re-install the ITV Hub app.
- Update your ITV Hub app.
- Update your Firestick OS.
- Check your Wi-Fi route.
- Reset your Firestick device.
ITV Hub Plus is a premium ad-free subscription to ITV Hub that costs $3.99/month it $39.99/year.
Yes, ITV Hub is legal to use if you’re from the UK. If you watch ITV Hub from outside the UK, it is recommended to use a VPN service.
You can use any of the trusted VPNs for Firestick to stream ITV Hub anywhere in the world.
You can simply press the S button to turn on or turn off the subtitles.