Shudder is a video-on-demand streaming service that is based in America. It is an ad-free premium subscription-based streaming platform. With a Shudder subscription, you get access to an expansive collection of the on-demand library of shows and movies, some of which are original and exclusive to the service. Shudder specializes in streaming horror, thriller, and supernatural fiction titles. Moreover, the Shudder app is available only in certain countries. You can watch Shudder on almost all streaming platforms, including Firestick.
Features of Shudder
- The largest collection of horror films and series.
- 1080p HD quality to stream the horrors.
- Affordable subscription plan with a 7-day free trial.
- No ads only chill down your spine.
- 24/7 supernatural content streaming experience.
- Very easy-to-use interface.
Pricing of Shudder
As mentioned before, Shudder is a premium streaming service, it offers two plans to choose from.
- Monthly: $5.99 per month.
- Yearly: $57 per year.
With either of the subscription plan, you get a 7-day free trial.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Subscribe to Shudder
1. Visit Shudder.com.
2. Click on the TRY 7 DAYS FREE option in the top-right corner.
3. On the Create Your Free Account page, enter your email address and set a password for your Shudder account.
4. After entering the asked credentials, click on Create Your Free Account.
5. Choose your subscription plan (Note: you will pay only at the end of the 7-day trial period).
6. Scroll down to the payment section and enter the requested information.
7. Scroll Down and click on the Start Your Free Trial button.
Once you finish the payment verifications, your Shudder subscription purchase is complete.
How to Install Shudder on Firestick
The Shudder app is officially available on the Amazon App Store, so it is pretty easy to install the app on Firestick.
1. From the Firestick Home page, select Find.
2. Select the Search tile.
3. Type Shudder and select the same from the suggestions.
4. Select the Shudder app.
5. Click on Download or Get.
6. Once the installation is over, the Open option will appear.
The shudder app installation is successful.
How to Download Shudder on Firestick using Downloader
If you can’t find the Shudder app on the App Store, it means the Shudder app is unavailable in your Region. Now to install Shudder on your Firestick, you should sideload it through the Downloader app on Firestick and use a VPN service to stream Shudder’s content. Here is how you sideload the Shudder app.
1. Download the Downloader app.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Downloader >> Turn it ON.
3. Open the Downloader app and select Allow.
4. Click OK.
5. Select the search bar.
6. Type the URL https://bit.ly/39OeBw7 and click Go.
7. Click on Download APK.
8. Wait for the download to complete and click INSTALL.
9. Once the Installation is complete, click DONE.
10. Select the Delete option for the following two prompts to delete the APK file.
The Shudder TV APK was successfully sideloaded to the Firestick.
How to Use Shudder on Firestick
1. Open the Shudder app.
2. If you access Shudder outside the eligible region, the Shudder app will display the below-shown error. To pass this error, download a VPN service and connect to a US server.
3. Now click the Login option.
4. Enter the registered email address and click Continue.
5. Enter your password and click Continue.
6. Now the Shudder app home screen will appear.
7. In the FEATURED section, you’ll see all the movies and TV series featured for you. Click the right/left button on Firestick remote to cycle through the featured content.
8. The COLLECTIONS tab has specific collections of different supernatural shows and thrilling movies.
9. MOVIES and SERIES tabs contain movies and series, respectively.
10. The SEARCH tab can be utilized by you to search for something specific on your mind.
11. In the ACCOUNT tab, you’ll have access to your Account Details and Support. Here is where you can Logout from the account too.
You start streaming Shudder content just by clicking on content.
How to Cast Shudder on Firestick
As the Shudder app has the casting option by default, you can easily cast to Firestick using an Android phone/tablet or iPhone / iPad.
1. On your Firestick device, go to Settings >> Displays & Sounds >> Enable Display Mirroring.
2. Make sure your smartphone and Firestick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Open the Shudder app and log in to your account.
5. There is a Cast option on the top-right corner of the screen near the Search icon.
6. Click on the Cast option and your mobile search for available devices.
7. Select your Firestick device from the list.
Play content, and it will now cast on your Firestick Device.
Shudder is available in the US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand.
Purchasing an AMC+bundle is the only way to get a Shudder subscription for free.
1. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.
2. Try clearing the cache and app data
3. Check your Wi-Fi router.
4. Unplug your Firestick for a few minutes and re-plug it
No, Shudder doesn’t provide any parental control features.
Netflix and Tubi TV are the best alternatives for Shudder.
You can use a trusted VPN for Firestick to steam Shudder anywhere in the world.