Strix is an online on-demand video streaming for the avid cinephile. It has a vast library of popular movies, TV shows, and live TV channels. The best part about Strix is you can access all this content for free. Strix content is pre-organized based on the genre and content type. One standout feature is that it comes with parental control to gain control over content that kids can access. Strix is available on the Amazon App Store, making it easy for Firestick users to download and stream content.
Features of Strix
- Very easy-to-use and intuitive user interface.
- Streaming resolution of 360p, 720p and 1080p.
- All movies and TV shows are perfectly organized based on the genre.
- Separate section for Live TV broadcasts from around the world.
- Options to integrate Real-Debrid and to change the default media player.
With the latest update, 19.0 Strix has fixed the content policy issues.
How to Install Strix on Firestick
1. From the Firestick homepage, select Find.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Select the Search tile.
3. Type Strix and choose the same from the suggestions.
4. Select the Strix app.
5. Click on the Download (or Get) option.
6. Open the app after Strix is downloaded.
The Strix app has been successfully installed on your Firestick.
How to Sideload the Strix App on Firestick
By chance, if you are not able to find the Strix app on the Amazon App Store, you can sideload the Strix app through the Downloader app.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Firestick
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Downloader >>Turn it ON.
3. Go back to the Developer Options and turn ON ABD Debugging.
How to Download Strix on Firestick using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app.
2. Click Allow.
3. Click OK.
4. Select the search bar.
5. Enter the URL: http://bit.ly/strix19 and click Go.
6. After the download is complete, click INSTALL.
7. Click DONE.
8. Select the Delete option for the next two prompts.
Strix has been successfully sideloaded to the Firestick.
How to Use Strix on Firestick
1. Launch the Strix app on Firestick.
2. Click Allow.
3. Strix will ask you to type in a random 6-digit number, enter it and click OK.
4. Set a Parental PIN to lock adult content and click OK.
5. The home screen of Strix will appear. From the tabs at the bottom, content can be accessed.
6. The Favourite tab contains the content you have added to your favorite. The All tab will take you to the library of all content, and the Search tab will allow you to search for particular content.
7. There is a dedicated LIVE TV tab and a SPORTS TV tab.
To start streaming, click on the content, and in a few seconds, the content will start streaming.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid with Strix
1. In the Strix app, select Settings in the top-left corner of the screen.
2. Select the Real Debrid-Login.
3. Note the code that appears on the screen.
4. In a different device, head to the Real-Debrid activation site and verify the code.
5. Enter the code and click CONTINUE.
6. You will get an application-allowed message, and you will be asked to set a name for the registered device.
7. Enter the name and click Set that name.
Real-Debrid integration with Strix is done successfully.
How to Choose Default Player for Strix
1. Download the media player of your choice (MX Player or VLC Media Player).
2. Open the Strix app and go to Settings.
3. Select Choose Preferred Player.
4. Choose the player that you installed from the list.
The preferred player is successfully changed.
Any Strix content available in the public domain is legal to watch.
Yes, the Strix app is completely free.