SoundCloud is a popular audio distribution platform that enables its users to listen, upload, record, promote, and share their originally-created sounds. Unlike many other music streaming services, Soundcloud allows you to be both listener and a creator. With Soundcloud, users can access music tracks, songs, podcasts, and DJ Mix. The best part about SoundCloud is that you can listen to music for free, but to listen to music without any ad interruption on must upgrade to one of their premium subscription plans. Soundcloud is available on almost all streaming platforms, but it is not yet available on Firestick. So you can stick to other workarounds like sideloading SoundCloud on your Fire TV device.
Features of SoundCloud
- Access to the largest music library with 300M+ songs from 30M+ artists in 193 countries.
- Play tailored mixes and playlists based on your music preferences.
- SoundCloud has exclusive music that can’t be found anywhere else.
- Listen to SoundCloud for free or subscribe to SoundCloud Go or SoundCloud Go+ for premium features.
- Support your favorite independent artist through Fan-Powered Royalties.
- Upload your tracks and create your fanbase.
- Unite with the music community and connect with your favorite artist and fans directly.
SoundCloud Subscription Plans
SoundCloud Go for $4.99/month
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
- Listen without ads.
- Save Tracks to listen offline.
- Support your favorite independent artist through Fan-Powered Royalties
SoundCloud Go+ for $9.99/month
- Unlocks premium Go+ tracks.
- Upgrade your DJ sets with in-app integration
- Includes all Soundcloud Go features.
Repost by SoundCloud for $30/year
- Distribute music to Spotify, Apple Music, Tik Tok, and other popular music services while keeping 80% of your revenue.
- 1-year distribution license.
- Monetize music on SoundCloud.
- Split payments with collaborators.
- Promotional tools to promote your work.
SoundCloud Pro Unlimited for $144/year
- Includes all Repost by SoundCloud tools and features.
- Unlimited upload time
- Access to all advanced insight.
- Lossless HD storage and on-demand downloads
- Schedule when tracks go live and much more.
How to Download SoundCloud on Firestick
Soundcloud is a very popular music streaming service, but it is currently unavailable on the Amazon App Store for you to download and listen to on Firestick. Listen to SoundCloud on Firestick must either be sideloaded through the Downloader app or the ES File Explorer app. The step-by-step guide for each method is given below.
1. Download the Downloader app or ES File Explorer app.
2. Go to Firestick Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install unknown apps >> Select Downloader or ES File Explorer >> Turn it ON.
3. Go to Developer Options >> ADB Debugging and turn it ON.
Your Firestick is now fully prepared to sideload SoundCloud.
How to Install SoundCloud on Firestick using the Downloader app
1. Open the Downloader app and click Allow.
2. Click OK.
3. Select the Search Bar.
4. Type the URL for the SoundCloud APK download link and click Go.
5. Wait for the Download to complete and click INSTALL.
6. Once the installation is complete, select DONE.
7. Click Delete on the following two prompts to delete the APK file.
SoundCloud is successfully sideloaded using the Downloader app.
How to Sideload SoundCloud on Firestick using the ES File Explorer
1. Open the ES File Explorer app.
2. Select Tools >> Download Manager on the left pane.
3. Click + New on the bottom pane.
4. Type the download URL on the Path feed and Soundcloud on the Name feed.
5. Click DOWNLOAD NOW.
6. Once the download is complete, click on OPEN FILE >> INSTALL.
SoundCloud is successfully sideloaded using the ES File Explorer app.
How to Cast SoundCloud on Firestick
1. Go to Firestick Settings >> Display & Sounds >> Enable Display Mirroring.
2. Make sure your smartphone and Firestick are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Open the app and sign in to your SoundCloud account.
5. Once you sign in, you can see the Cast option on the top-right corner of the screen.
6. Your phone will search for available devices.
7. Select your Firestick device.
The content will now play on your Firestick Device.
How to Use SoundCloud on Firestick
Soundcloud requires registration to listen to music. Soundcloud is not available in all countries of the world. So after installing Soundcloud on your Firestick, depending on your country, you might need to use a VPN service to listen to music. Here are the steps to register and listen to SoundCloud music.
1. Visit the Soundcloud website.
2. Select Create Account option or the Sign Up for free option.
3. There are four sign-up options: sign up with Facebook, Google, Apple, or Email Address and tap Continue.
4. Provide the required sign-up credentials.
Now, you can stream any title on Soundcloud from your Firestick.
Yes, it is possible to listen to SoundCloud for free, but you will be interrupted by ads.
Yes, there is a 30-day free trial for the subscription plans.