Soap2day is a streaming application used to watch movies, TV shows, and web series online for free. Using the Soap2day app, you can watch your favorite content in HD quality. However, it is not available on the Amazon App Store. So you can’t install the Soap2day app on your Firestick. You need to sideload the app on your Firestick using Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Apart from sideloading the app, you can use the Silk Browser to access the Soap2day website. Let’s see the possible ways to access Soap2day on Fire TV Stick.
Note – The following installation guide is also applicable to the Smart TVs running on Fire OS.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Subscribe to Soap2day
Soap2day does not offer any subscription plans. You can stream their content for free. There is no registration or signup process needed to access the platform.
- YOu will get detailed information about the movies that are streamed on the platform.
- The official site of Soap2day provides an in-built player to play the movies and series online.
- The Soap2day app constantly updates its list of movies according to the movie/series release date.
- Soap2day offer High Definition quality content on both their app and website.
How to Watch Soap2day on Firestick
Soap2day is accessible through the web version. Since Firestick supports Silk Browser natively, you can use it to watch the web version of Soap2day.
1. Launch the Silk Browser and head to the URL bar.
Note: If you haven’t installed the browser yet, install the Silk Browser of Firestick with the help of our guide.
2. Enter the official website of Soap2day on the search bar and hit OK.
3. Once the website appears on your screen,
4. After signing in, you can stream the required content with ease.
How to Sideload Soap2day on Firestick Using Downloader App
Since you can’t find Soap2day natively on the Amazon Store, you need to sideload the APK file with the help of the Downloader app. Downloader is a simple tool that lets you install apps that aren’t available on Firestick.
1. Initially, install the Downloader app on Firestick. Move to the next step if you have already installed the Downloader app.
2. Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source setting for the Downloader app. Without enabling this setting, you can’t sideload apps on Firestick via the Downloader app.
Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4. Enter the URL of Soap2day APK and hit the Go button.
5. Wait for the Soap2day APK file to download and then tap the Install button.
6. Launch the Soap2day app and start streaming your favourite video content.
Alternative Way to Watch Soap2day on Firestick
The last way to watch Soap2day content is to cast it on Firestick from your Android smartphone.
1. Download the Soap2day app on your smartphone. If the app from the Play Store is not working, you can install the Soap2day APK from any of the apk websites.
2. Go to Firestick Settings → Display & Sounds and Enable Display Mirroring.
3. Connect your smartphone and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
4. Launch the Soap2day app on your smartphone.
5. Swipe down on the screen to bring the control center and select the Screen Cast option.
6. From the list of available devices, select your Fire TV Stick.
7. Now, play any video content from the Soap2day app on your smartphone. It will appear on your Firestick screen.
How to Fix Soap2day Not Working on Firestick
If you had issues while using Soap2day on Firestick, use the following troubleshooting steps before approaching the support center.
- Check whether your Firestick possesses enough internet connection.
- Clear the cache files on Firestick and remove all the Soap2day app data on Firestick.
- Clear the Cache memory and of Soap2day on Firestick.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Soap2day on your device.
- Reboot your Firestick and fix the temporary issues.
- Make sure to update your Amazon Firestick to the latest version.
- If the issue is with your device, reset your Amazon Firestick to the default settings.
- Contact the Soap2day support center for additional support.
Try Soap2day Alternatives
There is no customer support available on the Soap2day website or app to report your queries. If you have any unsolved issues with the Soap2day app or website, you can try these alternatives.
Strix is one of the best apps for avid cinephiles. It consists of a vast library of blockbuster movies, top-hit TV shows, and even live TV channels. With the Strix on Firestick, you can stream content with various resolution qualities based on your internet connection. It is also Real-Debrid compatible. So, you can integrate the Real Debrid playlist on Firestick and stream the video content.
Crackle is an online streaming app that is completely free. In the Crackle app on your Firestick, you can stream content from its vast library of TV shows and movies. Crackle has a simple and easy-to-use interface to navigate and find your desired movie or TV show to stream.
Filmplus is another free-to-stream online video content service where you can stream the latest and greatest movies and TV shows. It has content from different languages and different genres, which are arranged based on their categories for ease of finding. It also supports the integration of Real-Debrid to get high-quality streams and downloads. You need to sideload the Filmplus app on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
No. It is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to sideload this app to your Firestick to use it.
Since Soap2day is completely free to use, it is supported by ads. So you will get ads while streaming video content.