Soap2day is an online video streaming service where you can stream movies and TV shows for free. It offers a wide range of movies and TV shows in different languages from all around the world. You can enjoy all the Soap2day content in high-quality audio and video. The Soap2day app is not available on the Amazon App Store. To watch Soap2day on Firestick, you need to sideload the app using a third-party apps installer. In addition, you can access the website of Soap2day using the Silk browser on Firestick.
How to Install Soap2day on Firestick
As the Soap2day app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, you need to sideload the app using ES File Explorer or Downloader on Firestick. The step-by-step instructions are given below.
Enable Install Unknown Apps for ES File Explorer or Downloader
1. Install the Downloader or ES File Explorer on Fire TV Stick on your Firestick.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Go to Firestick Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps → Turn on Downloader or ES File Explorer.
3. In the Developer Options, turn on the ADB Debugging too.
Sideload Soap2day on Firestick Using Downloader
1. Open the Downloader app on your Fire TV and select the Search Bar.
2. Enter the Soap2day APK link on the search bar and click Go.
3. Once the file is downloaded, click the Install button.
4. When the installation is complete, click Done.
5. Select the Delete option in the following two prompts to delete the APK file.
6. Now, you can launch the Soap2day app and start streaming its content.
Sideload Soap2day on Firestick using ES File Explorer
In the ES File Explorer app, you need to buy the premium version ($9.99 per month) to install APK files.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app.
2. Select Tools → Download Manager from the left tab.
3. Click on the +New icon at the bottom tab.
4. Type in the Soap2day APK URL in the Path field and Soap2day in the Name field. Then, click Download Now.
5. Once the download is complete, click Open File → Install.
6. Click Install again to complete the installation.
7. Once the app is installed, click DONE or OPEN to start streaming the Soap2day videos.
How to Watch Soap2day on Firestick using Amazon Silk Browser
If you don’t want to sideload the APK file, you can directly watch Soap2day content on your Firestick using the Silk Browser.
1. Open the Silk Browser on your Fire TV Stick.
2. Select the Search Bar on the top.
3. Type the Soap2day URL (wu.thesoap2day.com/home/) and click Go.
4. Once the page loads, select the content you want to stream and start streaming it on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV.
Alternative Way to Watch Soap2day on Firestick
The last way to watch Soap2day content on Firestick is to cast it on Firestick from your Android smartphone.
1. Download the Soap2day app on your smartphone. If the app from the Play Store is not working, you can install the Soap2day APK from any of the apk websites.
2. Go to Firestick Settings → Display & Sounds and Enable Display Mirroring.
3. Connect your smartphone and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
4. Launch the Soap2day app on your smartphone.
5. Swipe down on the screen to bring the control center and select the Screen Cast option.
6. From the list of available devices, select your Fire TV Stick.
7. Now, play any video content from the Soap2day app on your smartphone. It will appear on your Firestick screen.
Soap2day Not Working on Firestick – Best Fixes!
After sideloading the Soap2day app, if it exhibits a black screen or loading screen, use the steps given below to resolve it.
- Force close the app and launch it again.
- Restart your Firestick.
- Check the Internet connectivity.
- Update your Fire TV.
- If none of the methods help, uninstall and reinstall the Soap2day app on Fire TV.
Highlights of Soap2day App:
- Soap2day is free to access without any signup process.
- It includes more than 500+ movies and TV shows.
- Soap2day frequently updates the movies and episodes.
- The app interface is simple and easy to use.
- It allows users to watch the content in HD quality without any buffering.
Try these Soap2day Alternatives!
There is no customer support available on the Soap2day website or app to report your queries. If you have any issues with the Soap2day app or website, you can try these alternatives.
Strix is one of the best apps for avid cinephiles. It consists of a vast library of blockbuster movies, top-hit TV shows, and even live TV channels. With the Strix on Firestick, you can stream content with various resolution qualities based on your internet connection. It is also Real-Debrid compatible and allows you to choose the default media player.
Crackle is an online streaming app that is completely free. In the Crackle app on your Firestick, you can stream content from its vast library of TV shows and movies. Crackle has a simple and easy-to-use interface to navigate and find your desired movie or TV show to stream.
Filmplus is another free-to-stream online video content service where you can stream the latest and greatest movies and TV shows. It has content from different languages and different genres, which are arranged based on their categories for ease of finding. It also supports the integration of Real-Debrid to get high-quality streams and downloads. You need to sideload the Filmplus app on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since Soap2day is completely free to use, it is supported by ads. So you will get ads while streaming video content.