Rangers TV is the official television channel of the Scottish Football club Rangers F.C. Initially Rangers TV started as a channel in satellite TV but later turned into an internet subscription-based TV channel. With Rangers TV on Firestick, you can watch every Scottish Premiership, League Cup, and Scottish Cup match. You can watch the matches live by subscribing to either their monthly subscription or annual subscription. Rangers TV doesn’t have an app for any streaming devices yet. So the only possible way to watch Rangers TV on Firestick is by sideloading it.
Features of Rangers TV
- Get access to exclusive interviews with players, team managers, and other staff.
- Access to the preview shows ahead of the matches.
- You can watch full match replays and highlights for every match.
- Extensive highlights, full press conference, and match reactions of all matches.
- Access to the archive of the matches from the past.
RangersTV Premium Subscription
RangersTV offers two types of subscriptions with a varied timelines.
RangersTV – Standard
- Monthly Plan: £6
- 6-Month Plan: £30
- Annual Plan: £60
Note: Doesn’t include LIVE VIDEO
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
RangersTV – Unlimited
- 3-Day Plan: £9.99
- Monthly Plan: £24
- Annual Plan: £240
Note: Includes Live Content if you live outside the UK and Ireland.
How to Sideload Rangers TV on Firestick
To sideload the Rangers TV, we can use the Downloader app on Firestick. A step-by-step guide is given below.
1. Get the Downloader app on your Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
2. Now, go to Firestick Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps → Turn on the Downloader toggle.
3. Open the Downloader and select the search bar.
4. Enter the Rangers TV APK URL (shorturl.at/FVY13) and click Go.
5. Scroll down and select the Download APK button.
6. Once the download is complete, select INSTALL.
7. When the installation is done, select DONE.
8. Select the Delete option for the following two prompts to delete the APK file.
9. Then, tap the Open button to launch the Rangers TV app.
How to Watch Rangers TV on Firestick using Silk Browser
If you don’t want to sideload the app but still want to watch Rangers TV on Firestick, you can use the Silk Browser to watch it through their website.
1. Open the Silk Browser on your Fire TV Stick.
2. Open the Silk Browser and select the Search Bar.
3. Type the Rangers TV website (rangers.co.uk) and click Go.
4. Log in to your Ranger TV account.
5. Once logged in, start streaming Ranger TV content.
How to Subscribe to Rangers TV
If you don’t have a Rangers TV account, create one from the website.
1. On your PC or smartphone, head to the Rangers TV website.
2. Select the subscription plan and click Buy Now.
3. Register your account by clicking on Create Account option.
4. Enter the information asked and click CONTINUE.
5. Check your mail for a confirmation email.
6. Proceed with the payment process.
7. Once the payment is done, you can use the account to access the Rangers TV app and website.
How to Cast Rangers TV on Firestick
You can cast the Rangers TV from the smartphone app to your Firestick device. Follow the steps given below.
1. Download the Rangers TV app on your Android smartphone from the Google Play Store.
2. On your Firestick, go to Settings >> Display & Sounds and Enable Display Mirroring to activate screen mirroring on Firestick.
3. Open the RangersTV app on your smartphone.
4. Log in to your Rangers TV account.
5. Now, swipe down on your smartphone screen to bring the Notification Panel. Select the Screen Cast icon.
6. From the list of available devices, select your Firestick device.
7. Now, you can stream the Rangers TV content on your Firestick.
Alternate Apps to Stream Rangers TV
Instead of subscribing to Rangers TV, you can get a subscription from any sports streaming platform and watch all the Rangers matches along with other sports events.
With the Dazn app on Firestick, you can stream all the sports events in place. This app offers over 7000+ live events from various sports. You can watch various soccer leagues on the Dazn app when you subscribe to their service.
CBS Sports on Firestick is one of the most popular streaming services that allow you to watch live sports events. You can also watch highlights, sports-related news, replays, and much more. It is compatible with multiple devices.
NBC Sports is a dedicated sports app from the NBC Group. With a TV provider login, you will be able to stream live sports events, highlights, and also full matches replay. By subscribing to NBC Gold Pass, you can access much more premium content. Install the NBC Sports app on Firestick from the Amazon App Store
Frequently Asked Questions
To cancel your subscription, send an email to [email protected] with your cancellation request.