Google Photos is an excellent photo gallery application owned by Google. It is accessible on Android, iPhone, and computers (via web browser). Google Photos helps you to organize your photos, videos, and gifs easily. You will get free storage for every Google account. However, you can access additional storage with extra money. Moreover, it is also the safest location to safely store your media files and back them up whenever you want. If you like to watch your favorite photos on the big screen, Firestick is the best choice. This article will explain the steps to install Google Photos on Firestick.
Features of Google Photos
Take a look at the attractive features of Google Photos:
- You can backup your photos either in high quality or original quality.
- It displays images under various categories such as people, places, things, etc. . It also lets you search for any images instantly.
- You can create different albums to organize your photos.
- Find photos and share them with your friends and family directly on different social media.
- You can edit your photos with advanced editing tools like content-aware filters, adjust lighting, and many more.
- It provides a print option that helps you to print your favorite pictures.
How to Get Google Photos on Firestick?
Google Photos app is not available on Firestick. But there are other workarounds to get Google Photos on Fire TV.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
- Cast Google Photos to Firestick.
- Install Google Photos using Downloader.
- Install Google Photos using Aptoide TV.
How to Watch Google Photos on Firestick by Casting Method
You can easily cast the Google Photos on Fire TV Stick using your Android mobile or tablet.
- Your Android smartphone and Firestick must be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Download and install the latest version of the Google Photos app on your Android device.
1. Start your Firestick homepage and hold on to the Home button on the remote.
2. Select and turn on Firestick Mirroring mode.
3. Now, head over to the Settings app on your Android device.
4. Search for the Cast menu and turn on it. Or, open the notification pane and click the Cast menu.
5. Pick your Firestick device from the available list.
6. After that, the Firestick TV screen will be mirrored.
7. Launch Google Photos on your mobile, and the photos will display on the TV.
How to Sideload Google Photos on Firestick
Download and install the Google Photos app on your Firestick through Downloader App and Aptoide TV. You can also use other third-party apps like ES File Explorer to get Google Photos in Firestick.
1. Go to the Settings menu on your Firestick.
2. Click on My Fire TV and pick Developer Options.
3. Now, enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
How to Get Google Photos on Firestick using Downloader App
1. Open the Downloader App on Firestick and get the Home screen.
2. Enter the URL of the Google Photos (https://bit.ly/3rmFSsZ) and hit Go.
3. The apk file starts to download and waits for a moment.
4. Now, tap on the Install option to get the Google Photos app.
5. Once after the installation, press Open to launch the app.
How to Put Google Photos on Firestick using Aptoide TV
Make sure to activate the Mouse toggle on Firestick to use Aptoide TV.
1. Open the Aptoide TV app on Firestick.
2. From the home screen of the app, click on the Search option.
3. Type Google Photos and select the app from the search results.
4. Click the Install option.
5. On the next page, click Install to confirm the installation.
6. Once the installation is over, click Open to launch the app.
7. Enjoy streaming your photos on Firestick.
Google Photos is completely free to use, so you can safely store your pictures without spending a single penny. However, if you want to access more storage space, you can pay $1.99 per month.
Other Google Service on Firestick
Similarly, you can also download other Google services like
- Google Chrome on Firestick
- Google Meet on Firestick
- Use Google Duo on Firestick
- Google Play on Firestick
No, the Google Photos app is not available on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
You can add and view Google Photos on Amazon Fire TV using the casting or sideloading method.