Does your Firestick-connected TV have a front camera in it? If yes, you can install the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app and make a video conference with your office colleagues or friends. ZOOM Cloud Meetings is a subscription-based app with three different plans. It also has a free plan – Basic, but it has limitations. For example, you can host up to 100 participants and has a 40-minute time limit on every meeting. For many people, the Basic plan is more than enough. However, you can get advanced features in the other plans for corporate users. Follow the below steps to install ZOOM Cloud Meetings on Firestick.
Features of ZOOM Cloud Meetings
- You can make HD video & audio calling and add up to 1000 participants (Depends upon Plan).
- All your calls and chats are protected with end-to-end encryption.
- You can even record your interviews, meetings and store offline or to the cloud.
- The app has a built-in calendar to note down your meetings and gives you alerts when you have meetings.
- You can integrate Zoom with your Gmail and Outlook account easily to never miss a meeting.
- With Zoom screen share, you can share your screen with multiple users and can see participants at the same time.
How to Install and Use ZOOM Cloud Meetings on Firestick
ZOOM Cloud Meetings app is officially available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can easily install the app on your Firestick.
1. On the Firestick Home Screen, navigate to the Search icon.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. Using the on-screen keyboard, type ZOOM Cloud Meetings and search for it.
3. Select the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app and click the Get icon on the next screen.
4. Now, the app will start to download. When the app is downloaded, click the Open icon to run the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app on Firestick.
Related: How to install Google Duo on Firestick
There is also another way to install ZOOM Cloud Meetings on Firestick. You can use your PC browser to download apps on Firestick.
1. Open any web browsers you have on your PC and go to amazon.com.
2. Sign in with the Amazon account that you use on your Firestick device.
3. Now, navigate to the search bar and search for ZOOM Cloud Meetings.
4. Select the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app and click the Get App button on the next screen.
5. Now, your Firestick device will be shown. Click on it.
6. Wait for 3-5 minutes. The app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
How to Use ZOOM Cloud Meetings on Firestick
After you install the ZOOM Cloud Meetings, you can follow the steps below to learn how to use the app.
1. Open the ZOOM Cloud Meetings app on Firestick.
2. Four options will appear on the screen. New Meeting, Join, Schedule, and Share Screen.
3. Click the New Meeting option to host a new meeting. Click the Participants and invite your friends or colleagues to join your meeting.
4. If you have a meeting ID, click the Join option and enter the meeting ID to join a meeting.
5. If you want to disconnect from the meeting, click the End button on the top right side.
Related: How to install Skype on Firestick
The ZOOM Cloud Meetings app is best suited for business people and professionals who work from home. However, if you want a video calling app to hang out with your friends, Whatsapp is one of the best choices. If you have doubts or queries, tell us in the comments section.