FireDL is an excellent app for downloading images, documents, zip files, and more. It is an Android app that can also be used on your Amazon Firestick devices with ease. If you want the best way to download and access different file types, then FireDL is all you want. The app works just like the Downloader app, and it is much easy to use. Instead of entering the URL, you have to enter the code to get the app. Though the FireDL app is not available on the Amazon App Store, you can follow other workarounds like sideloading to get the app on Firestick.
Features of FireDL
- Using FireDL, you can download various contents like images, documents, zip files, and other file types instantly on the go.
- You can also install Android apps, apk files of different apps that aren’t available on the Amazon App Store with the help of FireDL.
- It is possible to quickly access your files from your network with the help of the FTP client, as FireDL on Firestick will work as an FTP server.
- You can use the FireDL app on Firestick as it is an all-in-one tool to transfer file types like .mp4, .apk, and .zip files without depending on multiple apps for every other file type.
Is FireDL Safe to Use?
Yes, FireDL is safe to install and use. As the installation involves sideloading, you can use a VPN for safe streaming.
How to Install FireDL on Firestick
Here are the different methods to download and install FireDL on Firestick.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. From the main screen of Firestick, go to Settings.
2. Click on the Device/My Fire TV option.
3. Select Developer options from the list.
4. Click on Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it on.
How to Sideload FireDL on Firestick using Downloader
Downloader is one of the best apps to sideload FireDL on Firestick.
#1: Go to the home screen of Firestick one after the pre-requisite.
#2: Click Find and click on the Search icon under the now expanding screen.
#3: Type in as Downloader and select the app from the search result to download it for your Firestick.
#4: Open the Downloader app on Firestick.
#5: Type in the URL of the FireDL apk on the address field as http://bit.ly/3gTv6Lm and click GO.
#6: Wait for the FireDL app to complete its downloading process on Firestick.
#7: Click on the Install button.
#8: Once installation is done, click Done.
#9: Click on the Delete option and again tap on Delete to confirm deleting the FireDL apk file.
How to Download FireDL on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer will work as a better alternative to the Downloader app, and you can follow the steps below to get FireDL on Firestick.
#1: Go to the Firestick home screen and click on the Search option under the Find title.
#2: Type in as ES File Explorer and click on the search icon to find it.
#3: Click on the Download option and click on Open to use it.
#4: Click on the Tools option to select the Download Manager.
#5: Just click the ‘+New‘ option from the bottom of the screen.
#6: Enter the download path as bit.ly/3gTv6Lm and name as FireDL. Click on Download Now button.
#7: Wait for the FireDL to download on your Firestick. Click on the Open File option.
#8: Click the Install button on the next screen to install FireDL on your Firestick.
#9: Click again on the Install option and click on Open to use the FireDL app after the installation.
How to Use FireDL on Firestick
After the installation, you can flow with the below steps to use FireDL on Firestick.
#1: Go to the home screen to click on Your Apps & Channels.
#2: Locate FireDL and launch the app
#3: Enter the code in the URL line.
#4: The code will turn into a URL link, and click the Next button to Download.
#5: Wait for the file to download.
#6: Click on Install.
List of FireDL Codes
You can enter the respective codes in the URL line of FireDL to install the app on your Firestick. The list of popular codes is as follows.
- 300013 – Amaze File Manager
- 300012 – Aptoide
- 300016 – Aptoide TV
- 680032 – Bobby Movie
- 680001 – Cartoon HD 3.0.2
- 680032 – Cinemax
- 355256 – Cinema APK
- 300010 – ES Explorer 4.1.6
- 300006 – Fildo
- 300011 – Firefox
- FFHQ – FreeFlix HQ
- 600008 – FTMC 16.1 r26
- 680025 – Geo Streamz
- 680010 – HBO Movies
- 680021 – i4Sports
- 680018 – IPTV App
- 600001 – Kodi 16.1
- 600003 – Kodi 17.3 32bit
- 600004 – Kodi 17.3 64bit
- 680026 – KoKoTime
- 680013 – Live NetTV (Fire Devices)
- 680014 – Live NetTV (STD Android Devices)
- 680033 – MisFit Mods app
- 680004 – Mobdro
- 680028 – Mobile TV
- 355326 – Morph TV
- 300008 – Mouse Toggle
- 680003 – Movian
- 680006 – Movie HD
- 278885 – MX Player
- 680012 – PTV Sports
- 300009 – QuickSupport
- 680015 – Show Sports 2.0.2
- 680005 – ShowBox
- 680009 – SolidStreamz
- 600005 – SPMC 16.6.0 32bit
- 600006 – SPMC 16.6.0 64 bit680011 – SportsMania
- 666244 – Terrarium TV APK
FireDL Kodi Codes
- kodi32 – Kodi 17.6 (ARM7) 32 Bit
- kodi64 – Kodi 17.6 (ARM8) 64 Bit
- 573999 – DUREX WIZARD
- 033882 – Genesis reborn
- 316880 – Aura Skin Kodi 17.6
- 728037 – SpartanRepo Kodi Repo
- 190672 – DreamXBMC STB EMU
FireDL is a simple-to-use yet powerful app for downloading different types of files. You can easily install any Android or Apk file on your Firestick without any complex process.