- Dailymotion is unavailable on the Amazon App Store of Firestick.
- Users can sideload the APK version [https://bitly.ws/3a8Ab] of Dailymotion on Firestick.
- Alternatively, install the Kodi app and stream the Dailymotion add-on to watch the required content.
Are you looking to download the Dailymotion app on Firestick? Unfortunately, the Dailymotion app is officially unavailable on the Amazon App Store from the beginning of 2023. Dailymotion has officially released a notice regarding removing the apps from most of the smart TVs and streaming devices, including Firestick. You can get the notice by visiting its official website.
However, you can sideload the Dailymotion app on Firestick to access its content on your TV. Apart from sideloading, you can also use the Kodi app to access the Dailymotion content by installing the Dailymotion addon. This article will explain to you on guiding how to get and stream Dailymotion on Fire TV/Stick.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
How to Install Dailymotion on Firestick Using Downloader
Since Dailymotion is a subscription-free streaming service, you can access its content for free by downloading the app. However, you need a Dailymotion account to access its content on your Firestick. You can create a Dailymotion account by visiting its official website.
1) Turn On your Fire TV/Stick and attach it to a stable internet connection.
2) Now, download and install the Downloader app on Firestick.
2) Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source toggle for the Downloader app. To do so, navigate to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader Toggle.
3) Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4) Enter the URL of Dailymotion and select the Go button to download the APK file.
5) After downloading, open the Dailymotion file and hit the Install option to add the app to your Firestick.
6) Finally, launch the Dailymotion app and log in with your credentials to stream your desired content on the Fire TV/Stick.
How to Get Dailymotion on Firestick using Kodi
Apart from sideloading the APK file, you can install Dailymotion using the Kodi add-on. To access the Dailymotion add-on, you must install the Kodi app on your Firestick first.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick and select the Add-ons option.
2. Click on the Package installer icon and choose Install from Repository.
3. Locate and select the Video Addons option.
4. Now, find the DailyMotion.com addon and click the Install button.
5. If the addon has been installed, you will notified with a popup message.
6. Now, go to the homepage of Kodi and select Add-ons from the left pane.
7. Locate and open the DailyMotion.com addon from the list.
8. Modify the settings like Country, Username, Items per page, and Resolution.
9. Now, choose the Category and select your desired Program.
10. Finally, stream your desired content from the Dailymotion add-on on Kodi.
Yes. Dailymotion is legal to use on any device.