Dailymotion is a video streaming service with over 350 million users worldwide. You can install the Dailymotion app on your Firestick directly from the built-in app store. With the Dailymotion app on Fire TV Stick, you can get videos from categories like news, sports, food, politics, and so on from creators around the world. As the app is available on the Amazon App Store, there are two different ways to install the Dailymotion app on your streaming device.
Note – The following installation guide is also applicable to the Smart TVs running on Fire OS.
- You can keep yourself updated with the latest and trending news using the Dailymotion app.
- The Dailymotion app offers a new feature called live streaming with DVR support, which enables you to pause and playback the live-stream content.
- You can save the videos offline and watch them anytime you want.
- With the official Dailymotion app installed on your device, you can watch videos in 4K resolutions.
- It also has the Adaptive HLS streaming feature to adjust the quality of the content with respect to the speed of the network.
How to Subscribe to Dailymotion
You can access the contents from Dailymotion for free. Create a free account on the Dailymotion website and access all the video content.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Watch Dailymotion on Firestick
1) Turn on your Firestick and connect it to a standard internet connection.
2) On the home screen, navigate to the Find → Search menu.
3) Search for Dailymotion with the help of a keyboard displayed on the screen. You can also use Alexa on Firestick if it is compatible with your device.
4) Select the app and tap on the Get or Download icon.
5) Wait for the Dailymotion to install on Firestick and click on the Open icon once it is installed.
6) Launch the app and log in with the required login credentials (username & password) to start streaming the desired content.
How to Watch Dailymotion on Firestick Using Silk Browser
Dailymotion is also accessible through the web version. Since Firestick supports Silk Browser natively, you can use it to watch the web version of Curiosity Stream.
1) Launch the Silk Browser and head to the URL bar.
Note: If you haven’t installed the browser yet, install the Silk Browser of Firestick with the help of our guide.
2) Enter the official website of Dailymotion on the search bar and hit OK.
3) Once the website appears on your screen, enter the required login credentials (username/email id and password).
4) After signing in, you can stream the required content with ease.
How to Install Dailymotion APK on Firestick Using Downloader
If you can’t find Dailymotion natively on the Amazon Store, you need to sideload the APK file with the help of the Downloader app. Downloader is a simple tool that lets you install apps that aren’t available on Firestick.
1) Initially, install the Downloader app on Firestick. Move to the next step if you have already installed the Downloader app.
2) Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source setting for the Downloader app. Without enabling this setting, you can’t sideload apps on Firestick via the Downloader app.
Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
3) Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4) Enter the URL of the Dailymotion APK (bit.ly/3DwiPEd) and hit the Go button.
5) Wait for the Dailymotion APK file to download and then tap the Install button.
6) Launch the Dailymotion app and sign in with the required credentials.
7) Once done, start streaming your favourite video content.
How to Fix Dailymotion Not Working on Firestick
If you had issues while using Dailymotion on Firestick, use the following troubleshooting steps before approaching the support center.
- Check whether your Firestick possesses enough internet connection.
- Clear the Firestick cache files and remove all the Dailymotion app data on Firestick.
- Clear the Cache memory of Dailymotion on Firestick.
- Uninstall and reinstall the Dailymotion on your device.
- Restart your Firestick and fix the temporary issues.
- Make sure to update your Firestick to the latest version.
- If the issue is with your device, reset your Amazon Firestick to the default settings.
- Contact the Dailymotion support center for additional support.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Dailymotion app is available for Firestick TV. You can install the app directly from the Amazon App Store.
Yes, you can connect to a VPN to watch the Dailymotion platform from anywhere in the world. We recommend using NordVPN on Firestick.