Are you interested in learning stock market? Then, you must subscribe to the CNBC channel. Everyone is looking to learn stock market because it is the easiest way to get rich. But you must understand the stock market to invest in such a challenging market. But you can learn more about the stock market with the CNBC channel on your Firestick.
Other than analyzing the stock market. Also, CNBC delivers shows that analyze business and financial concepts. So, the CNBC channel will be more beneficial to learn stock market, Financial, and business models. To get the CNBC channel on your Firestick, you need to install the CNBC app from the Amazon App Store.
Related – How to Get Fox News on Firestick
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
What is CNBC?
CNBC channel is an American pay Television channel launched in 1979. Currently, the CNBC channel s owned by NBCUniversal News Group. CNBC is a channel that mostly everyone has on their cable TV in the US. Also, nearly CNBC channel is available to all international countries. With the CNBC app, you will get business news, financial news, and Stock market analysis. That’s why 90 million+ households in the US have subscribed to the CNBC channel.
Features of the CNBC
- Get breaking news alerts on your Firestick with the CNBC app.
- CNBC is free to download. Also, with the TV provider account, you can access the app for free.
- Watch Live TV with the TV provider account for free.
- Watch any clips you like available in the CNBC app.
- Also, you can watch stock market analysis, business news, and financial news.
How to Install CNBC on Firestick
CNBC app is officially available for your Firestick. So, you can install the CNBC app from the Amazon App Store.
1. Go to the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Then, select the Find tab from the home screen.
3. Choose the Search tile. A Virtual keyboard will appear on the screen.
4. Search for the CNBC app.
5. Choose the CNBC app from the Apps & Games category.
6. Now, select the Get or Download button.
7. The CNBC app will start to download on your Firestick.
8. After the app is downloaded, the CNBC app will be automatically installed on your Firestick.
How to Sideload CNBC on Firestick
Some Firestick users may not find the CNBC app on the Amazon App Store because they may use older versions of the Firestick devices. But don’t worry if you are using older versions of Firestick. Still, you can install the CNBC app with the Downloader on Firestick.
1. After installing the Downloader on Firestick, you have to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources.
2. Open the Settings on your Firestick.
3. Choose My Fire TV from the Settings.
4. Now, choose the Developer options.
5. Select Install Unknown apps.
6. Next, choose the Downloader and turn it on.
7. Now, you can launch the Downloader on Firestick.
8. Select the URL Box using your Firestick remote.
9. Using the virtual keyboard, enter the URL of the APK File of the CNBC app https://bit.ly/34hUyTS.
10. Select the Go button. Now, the APK File will start to download.
11. After downloading the APK File, select the Install button.
12. Finally, you have installed the CNBC app on your Firestick.
How to Activate CNBC on Firestick
1. Select the Open button after installing the CNBC app.
2. Note down the Activation Code displayed on the screen.
3. Open any web browser on any device.
4. Visit the webpage https://www.cnbc.com/firetv/ on any web browser.
5. Enter the Activation Code and select the Go button.
6. You have to enter your TV provider account details to verify your account.
7. Then, you can return to the CNBC app on your Firestick.
8. Select the Live News category or any clips to watch the news on your Firestick.
Related – How to watch Univision on Firestick
You must have subscribed to the CNBC channel if you are interested in the Stock market and financial news. However, instead of only the TV, you can also watch the CNBC channel anywhere and anytime you want with the CNBC app. Also, if you have recently switched to the Fire TV, you can watch any clip you’re most interested in with the CNBC app installed on your Fire TV.