Univision is a Spanish-language live TV channel only available to stream in the United States. The channel includes shows in various categories like dramas, sports, reality, sitcom series, and news programming. Also, the Univision channel is available for free to stream on your Firestick with your cable TV provider. If you don’t have one, you shall buy a subscription plan from Univision and stream it on all the devices like Android, Roku, Firestick, and more. The below article briefly discusses the installation of Univision on Firestick.
- Watch Univision and UniMás shows after 24 hours of airing on Television.
- Stream 24×7 in HD with content to watch over 5000 hours.
- Need only one account to stream on multiple devices.
- Watch for free if you have an active cable TV subscription.
- Save your favorite programs for up to 3 days using the DVR feature.
- Monthly Pack – $10.99/month with access to the entire library of contents.
- Annual Pack – $109.99/year with access to the whole library of contents for 365 days.
- Military Plan – $0/year if you sign up with your military ID card.
Related– 25 Best Movie Apps For Firestick
How to Install Univision on Firestick
1. Turn on the Firestick device and press the Home button on the remote.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. In the main menu, go to the Find tab and click the Search button.
3. Search for the Univision app and tap the OK button.
4. Select the Univision app from the list of apps.
5. Tap the Get button to download and install the Univision app.
6. After the installation gets complete, tap Open to open the app.
How to Activate and Watch Univision
1. After opening the Univision app, an Activation Code will display on the screen. Note the Activation Code.
2. Visit https://tv.univision.com/devicereg on a browser.
3. Enter the Activation Code and Select your Cable TV provider.
4. Select Continue. Next, enter your Cable TV provider credentials to verify your account.
5. After verifying your account, you can return to the Univision app on Firestick.
6. Now, the home screen shows menus in the Spanish language.
7. To change the language, go to Firestick settings and tap Preferences.
8. Click Language and then select your desired language from the list of languages.
9. Sign in and enjoy watching Univision shows and channels on Firestick.
You can also install Univision on Fire TV by following the steps below.
1. Open Google Chrome or your preferred browser.
2. Go to the Amazon website and search for the Univision app.
3. Select the app named “Univision App: Univision & Unimas Free” from the search list
4. You can see a dropdown on the right side of the screen. Go ahead to select the device you want to install and tap Deliver button.
5. Now connect and turn on the Firestick. Ensure it has connected to a stable Wi-Fi network.
6. The app will be installed on your device automatically.
7. Open the app and complete the activation process.
8. Change the language if needed. Finally, sign in and stream your favorite Univision content.
Related – How to watch History Channel on Firestick
Univision Channel works the best-in-class when it comes to streaming television movies and sports content. It gives you access to the most recent episodes to the oldest streams with just a single click. We have explained the steps to install and watch the Univision app on Firestick or Fire TV. If you have any questions, you can share them in the comment section.