Channel 4 is one of the free-to-air British TV channels which broadcasts TV Shows, movies, and documentaries. Channel 4 is also available as an app named All 4. You can stream Channel 4 on your TV by installing the All 4 app on your Firestick. It can be directly installed from the Amazon App Store. You can watch content from multiple genres like comedy, drama, action, etc. So follow the below-mentioned methods and steps to know how you can watch Channel 4 on your Firestick.
Note – The following installation guide is also applicable to the Smart TVs running on Fire OS.
Features of Channel 4
- Channel 4 provides various genres of content like movies, news, sports, TV Shows, and so on in a single package.
- Channel 4 can be streamed using the All 4 app for free with ads. If you wish to remove the ad services, then you can opt for a paid subscription.
- Channel 4 can be officially installed on devices like Android, iOS, Roku TV, Apple TV, Firestick TV, etc.
- You can watch up to 30 days of catch-up content on Channel 4.
How to Subscribe to Channel 4
Channel 4 offers only one subscription plan on the monthly and yearly basis
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. Open the browser on your device and visit the official website of Channel 4.
2) Then, click on the Sign Up button.
3) If you have an existing account, type it on the respective text field and click the Let’s Go button.
4) If you’re a new user, then click on the Register button.
5) Next, enter your email and password and click Next.
6) Now, fill in your personal details and click on the Next button.
7) On the next page, click on the Register button to confirm.
8) Then choose any plan from the available subscription plans and make payment.
Now you own the content of your plan.
How to Install Channel 4 on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick and connect it to a standard internet connection.
2. On the home screen, navigate to the Find → Search menu.
3. Search for the Channel 4 app with the help of a keyboard displayed on the screen. You can also use the Alexa voice assistant on Firestick if it is compatible.
4. Select the app and tap on the Get or Download icon.
5. Wait for the Channel 4 app to install on Firestick and click on the Open icon once it is installed.
6) Launch the app and log in with the required login credentials (username & password) to start streaming the desired content.
How to Watch Channel 4 on Firestick Using Silk Browser
Channel 4 is also accessible through the web version. Since Firestick supports Silk Browser natively, you can use it to watch the web version of Channel 4.
1. Launch the Silk Browser and head to the URL bar.
Note: If you haven’t installed the browser yet, install the Silk Browser of Firestick with the help of our guide.
2. Enter the official website of Channel 4 (https://www.channel4.com/) on the search bar and hit OK.
3. Once the website appears on your screen, enter the required login credentials (username/email id and password).
4. After signing in, you can stream the required content with ease.
How to Stream Channel 4 on Firestick Outside UK
If Channel 4 app is not available on your location due to geo-restriction, you can sideload the apk file by using the Downloader app. Downloader is a simple tool that lets you install apps that aren’t available on Firestick.
1. Initially, install the Downloader app on Firestick. Move to the next step if you have already installed the Downloader app.
2. Return to the Firestick home page and enable the unknown source setting for the Downloader app. Without enabling this setting, you can’t sideload apps on Firestick via the Downloader app.
Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Enable Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app and select Home from the left panel.
4. Enter the URL of Channel 4 APK and hit the Go button.
5. Wait for the Channel 4 APK file to download and then tap the Install button.
6. After installing the app, return to the home page and launch a VPN that you have installed on Firestick. If you don’t have a VPN, check our guide for the best VPNs for Firestick.
7. Connect to the UK server location where Channel 4 is accessible and then launch the Channel 4 app.
8. Sign in with the required username/email id and password.
9. Once done, start streaming your favourite video content.
How to Fix Channel 4 Not Working on Firestick
If you had issues while using Channel 4 on Firestick, use the following troubleshooting steps before approaching the support center.
- Check whether your Firestick possesses enough internet connection.
- Clear the cache files on Firestick and remove all the Channel 4 app data on Firestick.
- Uninstall and reinstall Channel 4 on your device.
- Reboot your Firestick and fix the temporary issues.
- Make sure to upgrade your Firestick to the latest version.
- If the issue is with your device, factory reset your Firestick to the default settings.
- Contact the Channel 4 support center for additional support.
Yes. You can install Channel 4 (All 4) app directly from the Amazon App Store.
Yes, if you are an Amazon Prime user, you can add Channel 4 as an addon and stream its video content.