Channel 4 is one of the oldest British TV channels, launched in 1982. These channels are managed by the British government, and it is completely free to use with a TV provider subscription. You can stream live TV shows, movies, TV series, talent shows, news, documentaries, etc. It also has polar reality shows like Great Britsh Bake Off, Celebrity Island with Bear Grylls, etc. All 4 is the official app for Channel 4. You can stream the Channel 4 contents on Firestick with or without ad interruption using the All 4 app.
Features of Channel 4
- All 4 have over 14500 hours of streaming content for free.
- Watch Channel 4 online anytime with the All 4 app.
- Also, watch Live TV with the All 4 app.
- You can also watch 1500+ shows ad-free with All 4+ subscriptions.
- Sister Channels like E4, Film4, VICE, and more can also be accessed with the All 4 app.
What’s New on Channel 4
In the latest version of the All 4 app, the performance of the app has been improved to give a better streaming experience to the users.
How to Install All 4 on Firestick
All 4 app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. So, you have to follow the long route to get the All 4 app on your Firestick. The All 4 app is a must because you can’t watch Channel 4 on Firestick without it. So, take the First step by installing the Downloader on Firestick. Then, follow the steps below.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
1. Power on your Fire TV and go to the home screen.
2. Open Settings from the home screen.
3. Select My Fire TV from Settings.
4. Choose Developer options.
5. Next, proceed by choosing Install Unknown apps.
6. Choose the Downloader and turn it on.
7. Launch the Downloader.
8. Select the URL box and enter the APK File URL https://bit.ly/3r5exyn of the All 4 app.
9. Select Go to Download the APK File.
10. After the APK File is downloaded, select the Install button.
11. After installation, select the Open button to launch the app.
12. Sign in with your account.
13. Then, watch any show you want.
How to Download All 4 on Amazon Fire Stick using ES File Explorer to Watch Channel 4
1. Install the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
2. Remember to turn on the access to install applications from unknown sources.
3. Launch ES File Explorer after installation.
4. Select Tools > Download Manager from the side menu to your left.
5. Select the New tab from the lower-left corner.
6. Enter the URL of the APK File https://bit.ly/3r5exyn of the All 4 app.
7. Also, you can enter the name of the File you are going to download.
8. Then, select the Download Now button to get All 4 APK.
9. After downloading the APK File, select the Install button.
10. After installation, you can launch the All 4 app.
How to Use Channel 4 (All 4) on Firestick
1. On your Fire TV remote, click on the Home button to select Apps.
2. It will lead you to the Your App & Channels section.
3. Under that, select the All 4 app to launch.
4. Sign in to your account and start to watch Channel 4 content on Amazon Fire TV.
Alternate Method: How to Get Channel 4 [All 4] on Firestick
You can try screen mirroring as an alternate method to stream Channel 4 contents on Firestick using the Android device.
1. Click on the Home button to launch the main menu.
2. Select the Mirroring option from the list to enable screen mirroring.
3. Connect your Firestick device and Android phone with the same internet connection.
4. Launch the All 4 app on your Android device from the Google Play Store.
5. Now, select Channel 4 content to stream and select the Cast icon.
6. Next, choose your Firestick device and start streaming Channel 4 content.
Not only the Citizens residing in the UK can watch Channel 4. Also, those from outside the UK can access Channel 4 by connecting to the best VPN for Firestick. But you must register a free account on the official website of Channel 4. Then, only you can access the All 4 app.
Yes, you can stream All 4 apps for free with commercial interventions.
All 4+ cost £3.99 a month without ad breaks and with a 14-day free trial.
All 4 app is only available in the UK. So you can use the sideload method to get the app on your device from your home location.
Update the latest version of the All 4 app and make sure to use a VPN while streaming All 4 outside the UK.
If you would like to stream Channel 4 outside the UK, you can use a VPN to unblock geo-restrictions.