In order to have trouble-free streaming and for unblocking your favorite content, getting a VPN like Astrill is highly recommendable. Sadly, the Astrill VPN is not listed on the Amazon App Store and therefore, can’t be installed on Firestick. You need to sideload the VPN as an APK file to use it on your device.
Using Astrill VPN can get access to all geo-restricted apps, shows, and movies. The VPN service has powerful servers, hence the VPN connection will be fast and reliable.
Follow the steps in this article to make a successful sideload and use of Astrill VPN on your Fire Stick device.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Features of Astrill VPN
- Astrill VPN is free to use and isn’t very complex.
- It uses military guard encryption based on Open VPN & OpenWeb Protocols to provide a secure connection.
- Has 300+ servers in over 50+ countries.
- Lets you switch servers without delays.
- Allows to use a maximum of 5 devices for a single plan.
- Provides high-speed connection.
- Allows to download torrents via P2P.
- The VPN comes with a No Log policy.
How to Sideload Astrill VPN APK on Firestick using Downloader
Before you begin, install Downloader on Firestick and enable the Install Unknown Sources to sideload the apps. Select Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Sources → Downloader → Turn On.
1. After installation, click Open to launch Downloader.
2. After launching it type the Astrill VPN APK URL in the search bar and click Go.
3. Click on the Install icon to get Astrill VPN.
4. Once it is downloaded click the Done and Delete buttons (Delete the APK file).
5. Launch the app from the Apps section and sign In with your subscribed account.
Tip! If you don’t like using Astrill VPN, you can install TunnelBear on Firestick to access geo-restricted content.
How to Sideload Astrill VPN APK using ES File Explorer
If you are a premium user of ES File Explorer, you can sideload the apps on the Firestick similar to Downloader.
1. Install the ES File Explorer on your Firestick.
2. On the Home page, select Downloader.
3. Click New. You will be required to enter the APK URL in the Path name.
4. Type the File name if needed.
5. Select Download Now and the APK begins to download.
6. Once downloaded, select Open File → Install.
7. When the installation is completed, click Open and start using it.
How to Use Astrill VPN on Firestick
1. When you open Astrill VPN, enter your account credentials.
2. Select Log In.
3. Choose the desired server you wish to establish the connection.
4. Finally, select Connect.
Now, you can use the internet safely and enjoy watching your favorite content with the Astrill VPN.
Yes, the Astrill VPN is free and safe to use as it offers more security and privacy features. If you have concerns, you can visit the official website – [https://www.astrill.com/]
Astrill VPN offers a 7-day free trial to new users. You can utilize the trial period before you purchase the subscription.
Some of the best alternatives to Astrill VPN are NordVPN, ExpressVPN, ProtonVPN, and IP Vanish.