Are you wondering how to watch Scandinavian films and series? Then it would be best if you got Viaplay on Firestick. It is a premium streaming service where you can stream Nordic TV shows, movies, documentaries, and live sports. Since the Viaplay app is officially available in the Amazon App Store, you can directly install it without sideloading apps on Firestick.
Viaplay is only compatible with Firestick and Fire TV if it runs Fire OS 7 or above. So, we recommend you update Firestick to the latest firmware to install Viaplay on your device. Otherwise, you can use the Silk browser to stream Viaplay from its official website.
How to Install Viaplay on Firestick from Amazon App Store
1. Connect your Firestick to WiFi or a wired internet connection.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
2. On the home screen, click the Find menu and select the Search option that appears below.
3. Using the on-screen keyboard, type Viaplay, search for it and choose the app.
4. Click the Download or Get button to begin the installation process.
5. It will take some time to download depending on your internet speed.
6. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
7. Click on Sign in with the activation code. You will get an activation code on the TV screen.
8. Visit viaplay.com/activate from a web browser on your mobile or PC.
9. Next, login with your Viaplay registered credentials.
10. Enter the activation code displayed on the TV screen.
11. Once it is verified, you can start accessing Viaplay on your Firestick.
How to Watch Viaplay on Firestick Using Silk Browser
1. Press the Home button on the remote to go to the Firestick home screen.
2. Click the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Type ‘Internet Browser’ in the search icon using a virtual keyboard and search for it.
4. Click the Internet icon from the Apps & Games section.
5. Upon selecting, Amazon Silk – Web Browser opens up. Click on Download or Get to begin the installation.
6. After installing the app, click Open to launch the Silk browser on Firestick.
7. A pop-up will appear on the browser screen. Click Accept Terms.
8. Basically, the Bing.com tab will automatically open.
9. Enter (https://viaplay.com) in the URL field and click the Search icon.
10. Once you visit the website, click Log in at the top right corner.
11. Sign in with your Viaplay account credentials.
Start watching the series and films by clicking on a title you want.
Viaplay Plans and Subscriptions
If you are a new user of Viaplay, you need to sign up for a plan by visiting its official website (viaplay.com). Viaplay offers 2 kinds of packages. One is the Series & Films package and the other is the Series, Films & Sports package which is higher than the first one.
It also offers a 7-day free trial for the least expensive package. Remember that, Viaplay’s subscription package will vary for each region.
The plan costs in the USA, UK, and Canada are provided in the table below.
|Country||Series & Films Plan||Series, Films & Sports Plan|
|UK||£3.99/month||£14.99/month for a Monthly|
£11.99/month for an Annual plan
After choosing a plan, a registration page opens up. Provide your personal info along with your Credit/Debit card details. A verification code will be sent to your registered email address during this process. Upon entering the code, you’ll be able to sign in and stream the Viaplay content.
Alternatives to Viaplay
If you are looking for similar streaming apps featuring movies and series, you can try these apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use a single Viaplay Account on up to 5 devices. However, live streams can be watched only on 2 devices at a time.
La Liga, United Rugby Championship, Scottish Cup etc. Viaplay will also stream the upcoming Euro 2024 Qualifiers.
If you have any issues in streaming the Viaplay content, you can immediately contact Viaplay customer service by visiting the support webpage from a browser.