Voot is an Indian streaming service that has 80,000 hours of video content including VOOT Originals. The Voot app is supported on iOS, Android, Firestick, Android TV, Apple TV, Samsung Smart TV, and LG webOS TV. By subscribing to the Voot Select subscription, you can stream international TV shows like Shark Tank, Love Island, MasterChef USA, and more. Go to the Amazon App Store to get the Voot app on Firestick.
How to Get Voot Select Subscription
1. Visit the official website of Voot (voot.com/subscription) from a mobile or PC browser.
2. Click the Profile icon in the upper right corner. Tap Log In.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
3. Choose the preferred plan from the options and click Continue.
4. Enter your mobile number or click the mail icon to use an email address.
5. Provide all the payment details and click Subscribe Now.
6. Choose the preferred mode to complete the transaction.
Once the plan is activated, you can access the Voot app on its supported devices.
How to Install Voot on Firestick
As discussed before, you can directly install Voot on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
1. Turn on the Firestick device and press the Home button on the Fire TV remote.
2. From the home screen, click the Find tab and tap the Search option.
3. Type Voot in the search screen and tap the OK button.
4. From the search list, select the Voot app.
5. Click the Get button to download and install the app.
6. Then tap the Open button to launch the Voot app on Firestick.
Now, you can log in with your Voot Select credentials to stream movies, live sports, and more.
Alternate Way to Install Voot on Firestick
If the Voot app is unavailable in your country, you can install and use Downloader on Firestick to sideload the Voot apk. Before that, you need to enable a few settings on Firestick.
Enable Unknown Sources on Firestick
Go to Settings → Click My Fire TV → Choose Developer options → Click Install Unknown Apps → Turn on Downloader.
Steps to Sideload Voot on Firestick
1. Open the Downloader app and select the URL Box using your Fire TV remote.
2. Enter the Voot APK download link (https://bit.ly/3MxQctp) and click on the GO button.
3. Now, the APK file of the VOOT app will start to download.
4. After downloading, open the APK file, and click on the Install button.
5. Once installed, click OK to launch the app instantly. Else, click Done.
6. If prompted, click Delete to remove the APK file from your Firestick storage.
How to Activate and Watch Voot on Amazon Firestick
1. Open the Voot app and click the Activate button. Take note of the activation code.
2. Go to https://www.voot.com/activate on a mobile or PC browser.
3. Sign in with your Voot account.
4. Enter the four-digit code and click the Continue button.
You have successfully activated your Voot account. Enjoy watching Indian movies, TV shows, and more. You can find TV shows in 8 Indian languages like English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Kannada, Tamil, and Telugu. If Voot is geo-restricted in your country, you can use ExpressVPN on Firestick to unblock and get access.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch TV shows and movies for free. For ad-free access, you can sign up with a Voot Select subscription which offers simultaneous streaming.