Would you like to watch British movies, TV shows, and documentaries for free? UKTVNow is one kind of application for Firestick. But the regrettable thing is you cannot directly install UKTVNow on Fire TV Stick since it is unavailable in the Amazon App Store. You need to use the Downloader app to sideload the UKTVNow apk from any trusted source.
UKTVNow requires no registration so you can watch your favorite on-demand titles with ease. Furthermore, you can stream live TV channels in the UK, the US, France, Spain, and Germany. Since it is compatible with Chromecast, you can cast UKTVNow to Fire TV by installing the app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Install UKTVNow on Firestick
To get UKTVNow, you need to sideload the app on Firestick with the help of Downloader. For this to work, ensure to allow a few permissions on your device settings.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Allow Installation of Apps from Unknown Sources
On the Firestick home screen, click the Settings icon > Click My Fire TV > Tap Developer Options > Click Install unknown apps > Turn on Downloader (or) ES File Explorer.
How to Sideload UKTVNow on Firestick Using Downloader
1. Open Downloader on Firestick from the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Tap Allow to accept the storage permissions for Firestick.
3. Select the Home tab, and enter the UKTVNow apk download link in the URL field.
4. Click Go to visit the webpage and download the apk file.
5. After downloading, open the file, and click Install.
6. Further, click the Next button on the next screen.
7. Now click the Install button to begin the process.
8. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
9. Then start watching the latest TV shows and movies by clicking on a title.
How to Sideload UKTVNow on Firestick Using ES File Explorer
1. Open ES File Explorer on Firestick.
2. On the home screen of File Explorer, click on the Tools option from the menu bar.
3. Click on the Download Manager and tap on the ‘+New‘ option.
4. Enter the UKTVNow apk download link in the path field and type UKTVNow in the name field.
5. Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the UKTVNow apk on Firestick.
6. Once it is completed, click on the Open File option.
7. Click on Install to install the app on Firestick.
8. Click Open to launch the UKTVNow app on Firestick.
9. When the home screen appears, click the menu, search for a title, and play it.
How to Sideload UKTVNow on Firestick Using Apps2Fire
If you have installed UKTVNow on your Android, you can easily install it on your Firestick using the Apps2Fire app.
1. On your Android device, go to Settings > Device Preferences > Enable Unknown Sources.
2. Download and install UKTVNow on your Android device from a third-party website.
3. Following that, open Play Store on your Android, search for Apps2Fire and install the app.
4. Go to Firestick Settings > Click on System > Choose About > Select Network > Note down the IP address of your Firestick.
5. Go to the Setup option on the Apps2Fire app on your Android device.
6. Enter the IP address you have noted down manually. Then go to the Local Apps section to search for the UKTVNow app.
7. Select the UKTVNow app and tap Install. The UKTVNow app will be installed on your Fire TV device within a few seconds.
How to Watch UKTVNow on Firestick
1. Open the UKTVNow app that you have installed on your Firestick.
2. Launch the UKTVNow app and click the Accept button to proceed further.
3. Once you see the home screen, click on a desired category from the left side menu to browse.
4. Click on a title that you would like to watch on Firestick.
5. If necessary, you can change the display to full-screen mode or fit-to-screen mode.
- Explore TV channels in movies, news, sports, entertainment, music, spiritual, and more.
- It features a user-friendly interface for convenient app browsing.
- You can also play TV channels using external video players like VLC on Firestick.
- It lets you bookmark your favorite channels for quick access.
- It adds new TV channels regularly to make you more engaged with the app.
If you are looking for a replacement for UKTVNow, install and use any one of the following.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is impossible to say that UKTVNow is completely safe since the app is available on unofficial platforms. For your own sake, use a VPN to protect your privacy.