UKTVNow is one of the best live streaming app to watch your favorite channels right from your Amazon Firestick. It is an IPTV app to watch live tv channels at any time. With the support of UKTVNow for Firestick, you can watch all your favorite channels from across the world. It even lets you stream from multiple genres or choose to stream online tv from certain countries. In addition, UKTVNow is a user-friendly app that can access some of the best channels at zero cost. Find more details about UKTVNow, its feature, and the steps to install UKTVNow for Firestick from this article.
What is UKTVNow?
UktvNOW is an online internet protocol tv app to stream live content from a plethora of channels. It is a free-to-download app that requires no login or subscription to stream videos online. You may choose from thousands of tv channels to get hours and hours of entertainment with the help of the UKTVNow app. It is a cord-cutter that can be used as a better alternative to your cable tv subscription.
At zero cost, you can stream from more than 150 channels on the UKTVNow app along with HD content. Get a buffer-free streaming experience while watching your favorite tv shows, movies, and more other live tv content. With the UKTVNow for Firestick, you can never miss your favorite shows as it gives you an alert notification when you are offline.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Related: How to Install Sky Go on Firestick / Fire TV
Features of UKTVNow for Firestick
- With UKTVNow for Firestick, you can stream from more than nine different categories including movies, news, entertainment, music, spiritual, and more.
- It features user-oriented and easy-to-use interface and thus streaming your favourite contents is all the way easy. With separate categories, getting access to each of them is simpler.
- You can select, browse, or create your own list of channels from any of the desired country using the UKTVNow app and let enjoy streaming them at your convenience.
- With the UKTVNow on Firestick, you can select your desired media player to stream your favourite contents. You can even customize your display and history settings.
- You don’t even have to spend time on creating an account or subscription as the UKTVNow for Firestick doen’t need any of it.
Related – How to install NOW TV on Firestick
How to Install UktvNOW for Firestick
Unlike other apps, you cannot install UKTVNow on Firestick directly as it isn’t available on the Amazon App Store. The only way to get UKTVNow for Firestick is by sideloading it using ES File Explorer or Downloader app. Get to know the steps to install UKTVNow for Firestick below.
- Turn on your Firestick or Fire TV to go to Settings.
- You should click on My Fire TV/Device option.
- Click on Developer option to turn on ADB Debugging.
- Enable Apps from Unknown Sources option.
Steps to Install UKTVNow for Firestick using ES File Explorer
When there isn’t an official version of any app available for the Firestick, then you can opt for ES File Explorer on Firestick to download it and install it. In the same way, you can install UKTVNOW on Firestick; follow the steps below.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app.
2. On the home screen of File Explorer, click on the Tools option from the menu bar.
3. Click on the Download Manager and tap on the ‘+New‘ option.
4. Enter the URL of the UKTVNow app on the path field as https://bit.ly/36YKjoS and type in the name field as UKTVNow.
5. Click on the Download Now button to start downloading the UKTVNow apk on Firestick.
6. You have to click on the Open File option.
7. Click on Install to install the app on Firestick.
8. Open the UKTVNow app. The left sidebar has a menu with categories like Entertainment, Movies, Music, etc.
Steps to Install UKTVNow for Firestick using Downloader
Just like ES File Explorer, you can use the Downloader on Firestick to install any third-party apk file on Firestick. So UKTVNow isn’t an exception, and you can follow the steps below to install it on your Fire device.
1. Launch the UKTVNow app and type in the URL of the APK File of the UKTVNow app as https://bit.ly/36YKjoS in the URL Box. Click on the GO option.
2. Click on the Next button on the next screen.
3. Now click again on the Install button.
4. You should then click on the Open button when Firestick shows App installed notification.
5. Click on the Done button and click again on the Delete option. With this UKTVNow apk file will be removed.
6. You have to click on the Agree option to open UKTVNow and proceed.
Steps to Install UKTVNow for Firestick using Apps2Fire
If you have installed UKTVNow on your Android, you can easily install it on your Firestick using the Apps2Fire app. Get to know the steps to install UKTVNow for Firestick using Apps2Fire App.
1. On your Android device, you have to go to Settings to choose Security under the Personal option. Click on Device administration and enable Unknown Sources.
2. Download the UKTVNow apk on your android phone from any third-party site.
3. Now, go to Play Store and install the Apps2Fire app.
4. Now, go to Firestick Settings > click on System > choose About > and select Network to note down the IP address of Firestick.
5. Go to the Setup option on the Apps2Fire app on your Android device.
6. Enter the IP address you have noted down manually. Then go to the Local Apps section to search for the UKTVNow app.
7. Tap on the app and then tap Install. The UKTVNow app on Firestick begins to install.
How to Use UktvNOW on Firestick
If you are a new user and looking for ways to use the UktvNOW on Firestick, the steps below would help you out.
1. Open the UKTVNow app that you have installed on your Firestick.
2. Launch the UKTVNow app and when you are prompted with terms and conditions, click on the Accept button to proceed further.
3. You have to choose your desired category from the top left to stream your favorite content on the next screen.
4. Click on any channel to stream it using your desired video player.
5. You can also change the display to the full-screen mode or fit-to-screen mode.
How to Secure yourself with a VPN
To secure yourself from potential online threats, connect to Surfshark VPN on Firestick.
1. Select Find > Search from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Then, type and search for the Surfshark VPN using the Virtual keyboard.
3. Select the Surfshark VPN from the search result.
4. Click on the Get or Download button.
5. Finally, you have installed the Surfshark VPN on Firestick.
6. Click on the Open button to launch the Surfshark VPN.
7. You can either log in with your subscription account or use your Smartphone to log in.
8. Select the VPN server location and click on OK from the prompt.
9. Now, you have connected to the Surfshark VPN.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the UKTVNow app is unavailable for Firestick.
Yes, the UKTVNow app is free to download and install.
You can use the Downloader Or ES File Explorer app to install the UKTVNow on Firestick.