TVMob is one of the best IPTV apps for Firestick which streams TV channels for free of cost. Besides being free, this app doesn’t require any registration too. Since TVMob is an unofficial application, it is unavailable in the Amazon App Store. However, you can use Downloader to sideload the TVMob APK from a trusted source.
With TVMob on Firestick, you can watch 700+ television channels in HD quality. It consists of channels from different countries like the US, UK, Canada, Spain, Portugal, India, etc. You can explore channels in news, sports, shows, movies, international, music, and many categories.
TVMob has the best collection of television channels for all age groups. Some of the popular channels are 3sat, 5USA, A&E, Animal Planet, ABC, BBC, BeIN, Cartoon Network, BT Sport, CBS, Cinemax, Cinemagic, ESPN, and more.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Install TVMob APK on Firestick
Make sure to install Downloader on Firestick before sideloading the TVMob app.
1. Now, go to the Home screen of your Firestick and click the FIND tab.
2. Click on the SEARCH icon, which you can see under the find menu.
3. Either by using the virtual keyboard or with the voice command, search for Downloader.
4. Select the Downloader app in the search results.
5. Tap on the DOWNLOAD option.
6. Once it gets downloaded, you can access the app in the Your Apps & Channels section of the home screen.
How to Allow Downloader to Install Apps from Unknown Sources
Due to security reasons, Firestick won’t allow us to download apps from unknown sources. But we can make changes on our device that would specifically allow the downloader app to download any apps from unknown sources.
1. Navigate to the SETTINGS option on your Firestick and tap SELECT on your remote.
2. Scroll down and select MY FIRE TV.
3. Select the DEVELOPER OPTIONS.
4. Then, click on INSTALL UNKNOWN APPS.
5. A list of apps gets suggested like the image shown below. Click on the Downloader app and enable it to download unknown apps.
How to Sideload TVMob APK on Firestick Using Downloader
In most cases, TVMob APK only gets downloaded with a VPN. So, as a precaution, it’s better to use a VPN to download files and mask your browsing data. Before you proceed to download TVMob APK, install a VPN on Firestick to safeguard your privacy.
1. Turn on a VPN and connect it to a secure server.
2. Go to Your Apps & Channels section on Firestick and open the Downloader app.
Tip: If prompted, click Allow to grant the necessary storage permissions.
3. Click the Home tab, and enter the TVMob APK download link in the URL field.
4. By clicking GO, it automatically downloads the TVMob apk.
5. Now, the TVMob app page opens up asking for your permission to install the app. Click INSTALL to begin the process.
6. After the installation, click DONE to exit or click OPEN to launch the app right after installation.
7. Once you open the TVMob app, the home screen will appear.
8. Click the Menu button in the upper left to explore more categories.
You can see that the channels are organized based on categories. You’ll get multiple video streams for each channel. So, you can use an external video player to play live TV channels.
How to Fix TVMob Not Working on Firestick
Sometimes TVMob app won’t work on Firestick due to various reasons. If you have encountered any of these problems while streaming TVMob, try these workarounds to fix the issue.
Parsing the Package Error
If you see, There is a problem parsing the package error on Firestick, don’t worry about it. This error is an indication that the app was not installed correctly. To fix this, Go to Settings on Firestick and disable ADB Debugging and turn on the installation of apps from unknown sources.
Delete the Cache
Cache files accumulate on your device causing it to run slowly and the apps would take a longer time to load. Clearing cache files will fix this issue. To clear the cache on Firestick, go to Settings > Applications > Manage installed applications > Select TVMob > Clear the cache. After clearing the cache, the TVMob app will work on Firestick normally.
Update TVMob app
If the TVMob app is still not working even after trying the above methods, you need to upgrade the app.
1. To upgrade, open the TVMob App and click the Menu icon.
2. In the menu, you will see an Update icon or New Update available.
3. Click on that option to install the latest version.
Alternatives to TVMob on Firestick
If you are looking for an alternative to TVMob, we have some recommendations.
Frequently Asked Questions
It’s hard to judge if an IPTV like TVMob is legal or not. But it’s always safe to use a VPN to hide your browsing data.