OLA TV is a third-party application that allows you to watch over 50,000 TV channels for free. You can stream TV channels in the United States, United Kingdom, Spain, Canada, Italy, etc. So, it makes it easy to get live sports, news, entertainment, and kids’ channels all in one place. Firestick users have to sideload the OLA TV apk on Firestick as it is not available officially.
- The OLA TV app is compatible with Kshaw and Ludio Player.
- It also supports streaming in HD quality.
- There are more than 12000 live TV channels available on OLA TV.
- In addition to Firestick, OLA TV is also accessible on Android and Windows.
- It lets you filter live TV channels based on your country, genre, and language.
How to Install OLA TV on Firestick
There is no official OLA TV app for Firestick. However, you can install the APK version by sideloading the app on Firestick. So, you can use any of these apps to do so.
- ES File Explorer.
Before the installation, make sure to enable a few settings on your Firestick.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
Enable Apps from Unknown Sources on Firestick
1. On your Fire TV home screen, click on the Settings option.
2. Tap My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
3. Click Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it on.
Pro Tip: For the latest Fire TV models, go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install unknown apps → Turn on Downloader (or) ES File Explorer.
Using Downloader to Install OLA TV on Firestick
1. Open Downloader on Firestick and click Allow to accept the permissions.
2. Enter the URL (bit.ly/3kPr0p4) in the search term and click Go.
3. Wait until the OLA TV apk gets downloaded.
5. Once done, open the file and click on Install to begin the installation process.
5. Within a few minutes, the OLA TV app will be installed on your Firestick.
6. Later, click Open to launch the app on Firestick.
Using ES File Explorer to Install OLA TV on Firestick
Alternatively, you can use the ES File Explorer to download third-party apps on firestick. Similar to Downloader, it also sideloads Android apps with the inbuilt downloading option.
1. Open ES File Explorer on Firestick and agree to permissions if prompted.
2. Hit the Downloader icon from the middle pane.
3. Click the +New icon.
4. Type the URL (bit.ly/3kPr0p4) on the Path box and enter the Name as OLA TV. After entering the details, click Download Now.
5. Wait for the OLA TV apk file to finish the download.
6. After it gets completed, click on Open File.
7. Further, click the Install button to start the installation process.
8. Again, tap Install to continue.
9. Lastly, tap Done.
Install Ludio Player to Watch OLA TV on Firestick
Ludio Player is a third-party IPTV player to play OLA TV channels on Firestick or Android devices. Before using the OLA TV app, you have to sideload Ludio Player using a Downloader.
1. Open Downloader on Firestick.
2. Input the URL (bit.ly/3RiYMiG) in the URL field and tap Go.
3. Follow the previous instructions to download the APK file and then install it.
How to Use OLA TV on Amazon Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on the Fire TV remote and click Apps.
2. Select OLA TV under the Your Apps & Games section.
3. Click on the Hamburger option and select Move.
4. You can now drag and drop the app to the desired location.
5. Launch the OLA TV app and click on any number/ option.
6. Select your favorite live TV channel or category from the list.
7. Select the channel and start streaming OLA TV on Firestick.
Note: To quickly access the menu, you can install the Mouse Toggle app on Firestick.
How to Access OLA TV with a VPN
Using a VPN for the OLA TV app is very important. Lets us check the steps to stream OLA TV using a VPN.
1. Install the IPVanish app on Firestick.
2. Launch the app and provide your account credentials to Sign In.
3. Select any US server from the list of options.
4. Click Connect and start streaming OLA TV.
5. If you want to stop using the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
How to Fix OLA TV Not Working on Firestick
If you cannot stream OLA TV on Firestick, here are the steps to fix the not working issue.
- Make sure to connect your Firestick properly to the TV.
- Connect your device with a stable internet connection o stop buffering or loading issues.
- Update OLA TV to the latest version.
- Restart the Fire TV and update your device.
- Reset your Firestick if none of the methods fix the problem.
OLA TV is still working with loads of streaming content and added features.
OLA TV is safe and legal until you are streaming the contents with the proper license. If you can’t risk it, you can use a VPN for safe streaming.
Yes, the OLA TV APK is completely free to use.
To update OLA TV, simply uninstall the app and reinstall the latest version.