Newsmax is a leading American news channel available on providers like DirecTV, Comcast Xfinity, Cox, Dish, Optimum, and so on. If you would like to access Newsmax on Firestick, you can install the Newsmax TV app which is natively available in the Amazon App Store.
If you are residing outside the US, the Newsmax TV app won’t be available in the App Store due to geo-restrictions. In such cases, you can install the Downloader app and sideload the Newsmax TV apk from any trusted source.
Upon sideloading, connect to a VPN on Firestick to bypass geo-blocking in your region. Optionally, you can use the Silk browser on Firestick to visit the Newsmax website and stream hit shows of Chris Salcedo, Sean Spicer, Greg Kelly, Nancy Brinker, etc.
Alert! VPN Deal For Firestick Users!!
While streaming online, you are in a serious threat that Governments and ISPs could track your identity for streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content. So it's better to Hide your IP and your identity. It is strongly recommended to grab one of our Firestick VPN deals to have anonymous and safe streaming.
I strongly recommend NordVPN, one of the most popular and fastest VPN. It unblocks all the odds against streaming and ensures 100% security for you and your system. Get high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc using NordVPN as the VPNs are not only meant to be used by Kodi users. It is a must-have for the Firestick users too. Moreover, you will also get a 68% instant discount on a 2-year plan.
How to Install Newsmax TV on Firestick from Amazon App Store
1. Connect your Firestick to WiFi once you plugged into the TV’s HDMI port.
2. Select the Find option followed by the Search tile from the Firestick home page.
3. Using the virtual keyboard, search for Newsmax TV.
4. Choose the Newsmax TV app from the search results and hit the Get or Download button.
5. Once the Newsmax TV is installed completely, click Open to launch the app.
Since it requires no subscription, you can start streaming Newsmax on Firestick for free.
How to Watch Newsmax TV on Firestick Using Silk Browser
1. Open the Silk browser on Firestick.
2. Enter the Newsmax TV URL (newsmaxtv.com) in the address bar and visit the website.
3. Now you can watch the live feed of Newsmax on the screen.
If you wish, you can scroll down and click on a TV show that you want to watch.
How to Sideload Newsmax TV APK on Firestick
If Newsmax cannot be installed officially, you can install the Downloader app to sideload the APK on Firestick. Prior to installation, you need to tweak a few settings on Firestick.
Go to Settings on Firestick → Click My Fire TV → Select Developer Options → Click Install Unknown Apps → Turn on Downloader using a toggle switch.
How to Sideload Newsmax TV APK Using Downloader
1. Open Downloader on Firestick from the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Click Allow to accept the storage permissions.
3. Select Home from the left pane, enter the Newsmax TV apk download link, and hit Go.
4. Now, download the APK file and click the Install button to get the app on your Fire TV.
5. After the installation, open Newsmax TV and start watching live breaking news on sports, politics, world events, finance, etc.
Yes, Newsmax TV is a free app where you can watch all the live news without paying a single dollar.
Newsmax may stop working if there is an unstable internet connection. To fix this issue, you can restart your router or contact your ISP.
Newsmax is unavailable on Amazon Prime.