Newsmax is a leading American news channel that covers live news 24/7 in different categories, such as, politics, sports, entertainment, lifestyle, and more. If you like to access Newsmax TV on Firestick, you can download the app from the Amazon App Store. Optionally, you can use the Silk browser on Firestick to visit the Newsmax website and stream hit shows of Chris Salcedo, Sean Spicer, and more.
If you reside outside the US, the Newsmax TV app won’t be available in the Amazon App Store due to geo-restrictions. In such cases, you can use Downloader on Firestick to sideload the Newsmax TV APK. After sideloading, connect to a VPN on Firestick to bypass geo-blocking in your region. This article covers all the possible ways to install and stream the Newsmax TV on Firestick or Fire TV.
Streaming without a VPN exposes your IP address, making you vulnerable to privacy breaches and hacker attacks. Without encryption, your online activities are more susceptible to monitoring by ISPs, snoopers, and the government. Lastly, accessing geo-restricted content may be impossible without a VPN, limiting your entertainment options. Hence, it is recommended to use a VPN.
Of all the available VPNs, I recommend NordVPN if you ever want to watch the desired movies, TV shows, or sports events on your Firestick without risking your privacy. NordVPN is the fastest and best VPN service provider with global coverage. You can now avail yourself of the New Year's deal of 67% off + 3 Months Extra of NordVPN to stay anonymous.
With NordVPN on Firestick, your internet traffic gets encrypted, so your IP and identity stay anonymous. You can stream the desired content while staying away from the government and other online intruders.
How to Download Newsmax TV on Firestick
Newsmax is a premium service that offers a subscription plan called Newsmax+ ($4.99/month or $49.99/year). In order to stream content on the app, you need to subscribe to Newsmax+ on the official website.
1. Connect your Firestick to WiFi once you plugged into the TV’s HDMI port.
2. Select the Find icon and tap the Search bar.
3. Using the virtual keyboard, type Newsmax TV.
4. Choose the Newsmax TV app from the search results and hit the Get or Download button.
5. Once the Newsmax TV is installed, click Open to launch the app.
6. Log In to your account and stream the Newsmax content on Fire TV Stick.
How to Watch Newsmax TV on Firestick using Silk Browser
1. Open the Silk browser on Firestick.
2. Enter the Newsmax TV website URL (newsmaxtv.com) in the address bar and visit the website.
3. Sign In to your Newsmax account using the required credentials.
4. Now, you can watch the live feed of Newsmax on the screen.
How to Sideload Newsmax TV APK on Firestick
If you cannot find the Newsmax app on the Amazon App Store, you can install the Downloader app to sideload the APK on Firestick. After installation, you need to tweak a few settings on Firestick.
Go to Settings on Firestick → Click My Fire TV → Select Developer Options → Click Install Unknown Apps → Turn On Downloader.
1. Open Downloader on Firestick from the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Click Allow to accept the storage permissions.
3. Select Home from the left pane, enter the Newsmax TV APK link, and hit Go.
4. Now, download the APK file and click the Install button to get the app on your Fire TV.
5. After the installation, open Newsmax TV and log in to start watching live breaking news on sports, politics, world events, finance, etc.
How to Watch Newsmax on Fire TV Without Cable
Newsmax channel is available on several live TV streaming apps. If you have installed any of the live TV streaming apps below on Firestick and subscribed to it, you can use that app to stream the Newsmax channel.
No, Newsmax TV is a premium app. However, you will get a 15-day free trial if you sign up for the first time.
Newsmax may stop working if there is an unstable internet connection. To fix this issue, restart your router or contact your ISP to fix the Internet.
No. Newsmax is not available on Amazon Prime.